PDA

View Full Version : Injuries per Tomlin's presser

yinzer
10-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Andre Frazier-good to go
Mendy-knee bruise, limited early in the week/tomorrow but he's fine.
Troy-progressing very well, limited early in week but he's fine.

LatrobePA
10-20-2009, 01:03 PM
Andre Frazier-good to go
Mendy-knee bruise, limited early in the week/tomorrow but he's fine.
Troy-progressing very well, limited early in week but he's fine.

Good stuff, thanks!

scott0326
10-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Good to hear, we'll need Polamalu and Mendenhall Sunday.

yinzer
10-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Good stuff, thanks!

my pleasure, Latrobe. now, let's get a W on sunday!!! :cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Good to see Troy wasn't adversely affected from the game this past week; thanks for the 411.

If we can just get healthy and stay healthy we'll have all the pieces in place for the 2nd half of the season to start after our bye.

yinzer
10-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Good to see Troy wasn't adversely affected from the game this past week; thanks for the 411.

If we can just get healthy and stay healthy we'll have all the pieces in place for the 2nd half of the season to start after our bye.

yep. they asked tomlin if his limping on the interception was related to his knee injury, tomlin said they weren't related. tomlin said troy's left knee just hit the ground and it hurt. as simple as that.

LatrobePA
10-20-2009, 02:52 PM
my pleasure, Latrobe. now, let's get a W on sunday!!! :cope:

We are due for a break out game! Enough with the nail biters!

steelerfan11
10-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Here is the steel city insider of tomlin's press conference.

http://pit.scout.com/2/911167.html

Troyisabeast_43
10-20-2009, 03:04 PM
We are due for a break out game! Enough with the nail biters!

I agree and the Vikings I believe are long overdue for a loss as well. They have been living on the edge a lot in their wins especially the ones against the 49ers and Ravens. And while people say the Steelers really havent beaten anybody yet you can say the samething about the Vikings as well who have 3 of their wins against the Browns,Lions,and Rams. The other 3 were against the Niners in which they needed a miracle play by Favre with no time left to win, the one this past weekend with the Ravens where only a missed FG by the Ravens with no time left prevented the Vikings from totally collapsing and blowing a 17 point lead at home. And the other one was against the Packers where you knew Favre was going to be fired up to play and do well which he did. So while the Vikings are good dont get me wrong their 6-0 record is a little bit flawed and I do believe they can be had and are due for a loss and the defending Super Bowl Champions are just the team to do it to the Vikings for the first time this season come Sunday at Heinz Field...

LatrobePA
10-20-2009, 03:29 PM
I agree and the Vikings I believe are long overdue for a loss as well. They have been living on the edge a lot in their wins especially the ones against the 49ers and Ravens. And while people say the Steelers really havent beaten anybody yet you can say the samething about the Vikings as well who have 3 of their wins against the Browns,Lions,and Rams. The other 3 were against the Niners in which they needed a miracle play by Favre with no time left to win, the one this past weekend with the Ravens where only a missed FG by the Ravens with no time left prevented the Vikings from totally collapsing and blowing a 17 point lead at home. And the other one was against the Packers where you knew Favre was going to be fired up to play and do well which he did. So while the Vikings are good dont get me wrong their 6-0 record is a little bit flawed and I do believe they can be had and are due for a loss and the defending Super Bowl Champions are just the team to do it to the Vikings for the first time this season come Sunday at Heinz Field...

I like what you said! Handing a "high profile" team their first loss would be a nice B-Day gift!!

Zachintosh66
10-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Thank God Frazier is okay! :lol: Sorry couldn't help being an ***...

Black@Gold Forever32
10-20-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm not going to knock the Vikings for having miracle wins......The Steelers had a bunch last year....The Vikings are finding ways to win games and that is a mark of a very good football team......The Steelers must bring their A-game this week since the Vikings are from the Lions and Browns.........

75Steeler
10-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the injury report. Glad to hear Troy is continuing to get better. He looked great Sunday. We need to beat the Vikings Sunday to prove we remain a championship caliber team. I will say it again. All I want for Christmas is to see James Harrison put Farve on his ***.

:tt02: :cope:

steelcitysfinestXL
10-20-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm not going to knock the Vikings for having miracle wins......The Steelers had a bunch last year....The Vikings are finding ways to win games and that is a mark of a very good football team......The Steelers must bring their A-game this week since the Vikings are from the Lions and Browns.........

:plus1: Coulndt agree more BnG... We're a few plays from being 1-5 so lets not look at it that way!

yinzer
10-21-2009, 10:12 AM
:plus1: Coulndt agree more BnG... We're a few plays from being 1-5 so lets not look at it that way!

we're also a few plays away from being 6-0.

Dee Mca
10-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Frazier made this team for some reason so I'm glad everyone is alright
they all say we have worst field in nfl lets just hope it slows AP down.

Dean Denton
10-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Troy is not fine. I dont care what anyone says. He fell on his knee, and got up limping. The guy is hurt, and hurt bad. He cant run side to side, and its going to cost him. If I ever prayed, I would pray for him...