PDA

View Full Version : 10 Steelers/Vikings questions

Scorp
10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter?

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout?

8. Who's offense and defense will show up?

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP?

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch?

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game?

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs?

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on?

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT?

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch?

Go Steelers!!! :cope:

Stellablue
10-20-2009, 11:55 AM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? Looking at the games this week = YES

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? NO

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Good Question

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? NO

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? Yes

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Not sure but I they will be picking Ben UP from the Turf

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? YES

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? That dude with the hair coming out of his Helmet

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? No

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? NO, We will play the Pats

Go Vikes

75Steeler
10-20-2009, 12:05 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? This should have been a Sunday night game

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? Yep

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Steelers D will come in strong

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? Yes

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? No Harrison will put the old man on his *** and he will be too sore

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Ben and Harrison

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? No

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? AP

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? No 60 minutes is all it will take

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? Could be??

Go Steelers!! :cope: :tt02:

Callax
10-20-2009, 12:27 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter?
Should be a Monday Night Matchup

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? I hope not!

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Offense yes defense yes until the 4th quarter

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? For most of the game, but He will break off 1 maybe 2 long runs he's that good

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? I'll say No

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? offense Ben, Hines Defense Troy Harrison

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? yes

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? FAVRE

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? NO

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? No New Orleans will be in SB

SteelCityKid5
10-20-2009, 01:56 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? Prob. should have been a Monday Night'er

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? Yeah

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Both Offenses (both tough to stop)

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? They haven't let anyone run on them in quite some time so I think so

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? Both should have big games but Big Ben will have more yards

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Big Ben & Harrison

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? The no. 1b priority the Steelers don't give up is the deep ball. Maybe one

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? One of the Williams bros. because it's impossible to do

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? I don't see the difference between coming down to the wire and OT are anymore so I've become accustom to it

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? The homer in me says yes but in actuallity it's gonna be rough sledding to come out of the AFC, I think we can but I don't wanna think about possible Super Bowl matches just yet. Talk to me towards the end of December.

--Gotta love the Vikings fans who sign up on here to talk trash for one week out of the whole NFL calendar year

yinzer
10-20-2009, 02:05 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? Prob. should have been a Monday Night'er

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? They haven't let anyone run on them in quite some time so I think so

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? Both should have big games but Big Ben will have more yards

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? The no. 1b priority the Steelers don't give up is the deep ball. Maybe one

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? One of the Williams bros. because it's impossible to do

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? I don't see the difference between coming down to the wire and OT are anymore so I've become accustom to it

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? The homer in me says yes but in actuallity it's gonna be rough sledding to come out of the AFC, I think we can but I don't wanna think about possible Super Bowl matches just yet. Talk to me towards the end of December.

--Gotta love the Vikings fans who sign up on here to talk trash for one week out of the whole NFL calendar year

it's funny. i've yet to hear one of them actually talk football instead of talking trash. that's why they're trolls.

scott0326
10-20-2009, 02:10 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter?It should be a Monday night game, I'm going to the game and it would be fun to be at the game late

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout?
Somewhat
8. Who's offense and defense will show up?
I think both offenses show up
Yes and Yes
6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch?
Ill say no
5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game?
Ben and James harrison
4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs?
Yes, Ike Taylor gets beat by Berrian
3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on?
Favre
2. Would you like to see the game go into OT?
Doesn't matter as long as Steelers win
1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch?
Im going to say no, I don't want to jinx anything right now

Skol69Vikings
10-20-2009, 06:17 PM

Would you like us to stay all season?

--- Added 10/20/2009 at 04:17 PM ---

it's funny. i've yet to hear one of them actually talk football instead of talking trash. that's why they're trolls.

Than you havent seen my post I made upon arriving? Nice try!

Steelers_All_Day_43
10-20-2009, 06:35 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? Doesn't matter as long as we win.

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? Hope not. I want this to be a smashmouth football game. I think no.

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Probably both. But hopefully our #1 D from last year will make an appearance!

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? If we can get someone to play good in Aaron Smith's spot, then yes we should be able to contain AP.

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? I will pray not.

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? I think it will be Lamarr Woodley and Stefan Logan

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? I doubt it with Troy back there. But I will be praying.

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? Favre and I would want to injure him. Not cause I don't like him, but cause without him they cant win.

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? No I would like the Steelers to win by double digits. I love the thrillers, but after all the late leads the Steelers have been blowing, I need a rest from it.

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? I dont think this will be the Superbowl XLIV matchup (hopefully the Steelers win it again!) but I hope it turns out the way superbowl IX did cause we won by double digits.

Go Steelers!!! :cope: Go pittsburgh!!!!

HUNT4SEVEN
10-20-2009, 06:50 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? MONDAY NIGHT

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout?Could be

8. Who's offense and defense will show up?OUR of course

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? YES an YES we have to to win the game!

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch?YES!!!!

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? TROY an BEN

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs?I hope not!

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? Farve just because i'm tired of looking at him:lol:

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? NO

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch?Could be but i think the Saints has as good a chance as the Vikes

Thanks for posting these questions week in an week out:yellowthumb:

DIESELMAN
10-20-2009, 09:22 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? Looking at the games this week = YES

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? NO

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Good Question

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? NO

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? Yes

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Not sure but I they will be picking Ben UP from the Turf

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? YES

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? That dude with the hair coming out of his Helmet

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? NO, We will play the Pats

Go Vikes

Welcome to SA.....don't be an obnoxious Vikings fan and we'll get along just fine. Don't think to far ahead as far as the SB, the Saints are the team to beat in the NFC, not the Vikings.

drjheas
10-21-2009, 12:43 AM
:cope:
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? don't matter
9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? yes

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Steelers

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? not sure

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Big Ben and Heath Miller

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? No

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? Favre

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? no

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? Thats what I would like to See so we can kick their butts again

BlacknGold757
10-21-2009, 03:15 PM
QUOTE=BLKNGLDSCORPIO;313464]

10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? Doesn't Even Matter

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? In the 4th quarter yes, especially if our D doesn't show up

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Offense Vikings, Defense Ours...

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? Lets Just say the Ravens are ranked 16 in D and the Steelers...2nd! And the Ravens gave up like 176 i think...you do the math!

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? No, cuz our D won't show up and Ben will have to play big!!

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Ben and Troy

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? Yes our D is prone to giving up big passing plays

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? Favre!

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? NO!

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? No, Saints are too powerful and will crush the Vikings!

Go Steelers!!! :cope:[/QUOTE]

GO STEELERS!!!

Dean Denton
10-22-2009, 05:33 AM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? I think the flex should start after 4 games. So, yes this game should have been made a Sunday or Monday night game.

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? Mid to high 20's...24-27 Steelers.

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Both of them. This is going to be a huge game. Ben has never played against Farve, and I'm sure he wants to show the world that its his time now.

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? I think they will hold him to under 60 yards.

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? No, no one can.

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Ben, and Harrison.

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? Not in the second half.

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? Farve...Duh...lol

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? Only if the Steelers win.

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? No, I think the Superbowl is going to be all Black and Gold. Saints win the NFC.

Go Steelers!!!

MDSteel15
10-24-2009, 10:37 PM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? This definitely should be a prime time game! Look at the junk that is on...:yellowthumb:

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? I hope not...

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Steelers baby!

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? Under 100 yes!

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? Not today!!! there's a new Sheriff in town...

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Big Ben and LaMarr Woodley

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th down risky long bombs? NO

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? Favre or Rice

2. Would you like to see the game go into OT? Hell no!

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV match up and SB IX rematch? yes and no, I don't think the Saints are powerful but I think the are too fast for the Vikings to keep up!

steelers4life66
10-25-2009, 09:51 AM
10. Should this game have been a Sunday or Monday night game? Or does it even matter? Yes

9. Will this game be a Heinz Field shootout? No

8. Who's offense and defense will show up? Ours

7. Can and will the Steelers D contain AP? Yep

6. Will Favre outduel Big Ben down the stretch? No

5. Which 2 Steelers will come up big for this game? Wallace and mendenhall. It's not what your thinking. mendenhall's going 2 come up big keeping Allen off Ben.So he can rip up the Vi Queens secondary. :yellowthumb:

4. Will Favre complete one of his 3rd or 4th dwn risky long bombs? Yea, right to Troy.:lol:

3. If you were playing in the game who would you like to make a big hit on? Favre

1. Do you think this is the Super Bowl XLIV matchup and SB IX rematch? No, We're playing the Saints in the SB. :yesnod: