PDA

View Full Version : What about Tomlin

LatrobePA
10-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Playing against his old team, will this have a little added fuel for the fire??? :stirpot:

TampaSteelGirl
10-19-2009, 02:40 PM
He will handle it with class as he does everything else.....:yellowthumb:

Troyisabeast_43
10-19-2009, 06:38 PM
I think it will help and be some sort of factor. I believe Tomlin is a better coach then Childress and despite the records the Steelers are still a better football team then the Vikings...

BlitzburghRockCity
10-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Tomlin will never admit it, he'll be cool, calm, and focused for this game. He knows it's going to be a tough affair going against that OL, Peterson, and Favre but deep down inside you know he'd like to get this one for personal reasons too. It's human nature to want to stick it to your old team regardless of how you left them.

LarryNJ
10-20-2009, 10:55 AM
I agree it's human nature and altough he'd never say so it will be a little special if they beat them. Although I don't think it will have any effect on the game or on how he prepares for it. Hopefully it will make the players want to win it for their coach.

75Steeler
10-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Tomlin is a pro and he can contain any emotions he has for or against any other team. I know he wants to win and this is just like any other Sunday for him.

igor0190
10-20-2009, 11:44 AM
I believe Tomlin is a better coach then Childress.

You think??? Lol
Childress is NOT a good coach. He makes some of the worst game management decisions I have ever seen. Even the 6-0 Vikings fans know he's brutal.