PDA

View Full Version : Steelers & Bengals tied for AFCN lead

StlersGuy
10-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Pitt 4-2
Ciny 4-2
BMore 4-2
Clowns 1-5

With todays win for us the Rats losing and Ciny losing we are now n a 3 way race for the AFC North.. I look for this division to come down to the wire this year. Still in shock that ciny is in the race, where did they come from.:thinking:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Talk about a log jam! Could this division be any more crazy? The Bengals get all the attention and then blow it, the Ratbirds lose 3 in a row now, and we are finally getting on a winning streak. It's ugly, it's crazy, it gives you a heart attack every weekend...yep this is the AFC North!

TEEMONT
10-18-2009, 04:33 PM
bungles still have two tie-breakers...one against the steelers and one with the rats

StlersGuy
10-18-2009, 04:37 PM
bungles still have two tie-breakers...one against the steelers and one with the rats

:eek1: like I said where the heck did the Bungals come from they need to go back and :hide: after all the AFC North belongs to us :tt02::yesnod:

LarryNJ
10-18-2009, 04:39 PM
It's a 2 way..the Ratbirds are 3-3. It's going to be a fun ride

StlersGuy
10-18-2009, 04:41 PM
It's a 2 way..the Ratbirds are 3-3. It's going to be a fun ride

My bad you are right..:banging:

so it's

Pitt 4-2
Ciny 4-2
Rats 3-3
clowns 1-4

JensK
10-18-2009, 04:45 PM
My bad you are right..:banging:

so it's

Pitt 4-2
Ciny 4-2
Rats 3-3
clowns 1-4

To be really anoying, its actually:

Ciny 4-2
Pitt 4-2
Rats 3-3
clowns 1-4

because of the tie-breaker.

Steel Trap86
10-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Pitt 4-2
Ciny 4-2
BMore 4-2
Clowns 1-5

With todays win for us the Rats losing and Ciny losing we are now n a 3 way race for the AFC North.. I look for this division to come down to the wire this year. Still in shock that ciny is in the race, where did they come from.:thinking:

Bengals have a tougher defense this season and Cedric Benson is the league's leading rusher right now with 487 yds. Peterson is at 481, so he's not doin' so bad either. But they have squeaked by all of there games with late 4th quarter drives and really shouldn't have beaten us. Their next 3 games are the Bears, Ravens & Steelers and should lose at least 2 of those 3. Its going to come down to Steelers & Ravens in the AFC north, even though the Ravens lost to the Cincy I think they are the better team and as long as we straighten up on D a little and protect the ball we will bang them both out. November 29th in Baltimore is going to be big!!!

:tt02:

HUNT4SEVEN
10-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Now with Troy back we should be ok, an re take our rightful place in the Division:tt02: Our defense looked good against the run an the wild cat , but we were suppose to look good against the Clowns, we are gonna have to spread the Vikings out next week that's how we are gonna beat em.......hopefully it will be rainy or snowy next week:crossfingers: :lol:

StlersGuy
10-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Now with Troy back we should be ok, an re take our rightful place in the Division:tt02: Our defense looked good against the run an the wild cat , but we were suppose to look good against the Clowns, we are gonna have to spread the Vikings out next week that's how we are gonna beat em.......hopefully it will be rainy or snowy next week:crossfingers: :lol:

I would like to see alot of snow for that game myself however there QB is well kind of use to snow:banging:

SteelCityKid5
10-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Well big game next week, pretty pumped ill be there.. well see how good we are.. I think the Vikings will be a good measuring stick

Scorp
10-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Watch out AFC here come the Steelers to reclaim the #1 spot.

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-18-2009, 05:26 PM
todays win another heart shaker. don't know wer this will end.

tennasea should not have dissed the towel. myron is forever watchin out for this.

StlersGuy
10-18-2009, 05:45 PM
I think the heart shaker games will be the way it is all year for us, after all that seems to be the way we are going...

not sure why but as long as they win I will take it even if it means I have to go out and buy a defibrillator.

floodcitygirl
10-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Pitt 4-2
Ciny 4-2
BMore 4-2
Clowns 1-5

With todays win for us the Rats losing and Ciny losing we are now n a 3 way race for the AFC North.. I look for this division to come down to the wire this year. Still in shock that ciny is in the race, where did they come from.:thinking:They have come from my nightmares.......

DanRooney
10-18-2009, 11:56 PM
:eek1: like I said where the heck did the Bungals come from they need to go back and :hide: after all the AFC North belongs to us :tt02::yesnod:

I can't believe nobody has brought up that they lost Odom, probably their best performer on defense this season...

I think we're the front runners in the division once again. Look for a significant drop on D from the Bungles as the season progresses. I know they don't have as much depth than us in that dept.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-19-2009, 12:03 AM
The Bengals lost Peko probably for the year to......Losing their best DL in Odom and a starting DT in Peko are two huge blows for the Bengals......

K Train
10-19-2009, 12:10 AM
lol they are going to be terrible on defense...peko was huge for them and odom has been great

LatrobePA
10-19-2009, 12:15 AM
lol they are going to be terrible on defense...peko was huge for them and odom has been great

The down spiral has begun in Cinci!

Big T
10-19-2009, 12:26 AM
The down spiral has begun in Cinci!

Amen.....

Tr305
10-19-2009, 01:48 AM
All I can say is boy how the tide has changed a couple weeks ago we had raven fans on our board braging and everyone worried about where we were headed. I never once was worried we lost two games we shouldnt have lost imo and we could easily be unbeaten now but it is what it is. this week will be a test for us to see where we at as a team though

DanRooney
10-19-2009, 01:55 AM
The Bengals lost Peko probably for the year to......Losing their best DL in Odom and a starting DT in Peko are two huge blows for the Bengals......

Is it confirmed he's out for the year? I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

DIESELMAN
10-19-2009, 08:30 AM
Odom has a severe Achilles injury, which will probably put a fork in his *** for the year. Peko injured his knee, don't know how bad his injury is. The Bungholes are back down to earth where they belong, even without the injuries, no way they keep that up all year, they're not used to being a winning football team.

Troyisabeast_43
10-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Bengals have a tougher defense this season and Cedric Benson is the league's leading rusher right now with 487 yds. Peterson is at 481, so he's not doin' so bad either. But they have squeaked by all of there games with late 4th quarter drives and really shouldn't have beaten us. Their next 3 games are the Bears, Ravens & Steelers and should lose at least 2 of those 3. Its going to come down to Steelers & Ravens in the AFC north, even though the Ravens lost to the Cincy I think they are the better team and as long as we straighten up on D a little and protect the ball we will bang them both out. November 29th in Baltimore is going to be big!!!

:tt02:

The Bengals defense is overrated and you saw how good it was yesterday when Schaub lighted them up for almost 400 yards passing. The Steelers had a similar type game against the Bengals as well where they threw the ball all over the place on them and dominated the first 3 quarters. The Bengals while they are improved are still very overrated and proved once again yesterday that they still dont know how to handle success seeing that they lost to a Texans team they should have beat at home...

LatrobePA
10-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Bungles SUCK! Steelers have game 2 marked and will be ready to put them to bed!

Troyisabeast_43
10-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Is it confirmed he's out for the year? I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Odom is indeed done for the year which is an absolutely huge huge blow to their defense...