PDA

View Full Version : Steelers need to get it together in the 4th quarter!!

Brad 69
10-18-2009, 11:40 AM
It seems like with out Troy Polamalu the steelers defense is just to tired in the 4th quarter. However we have a high caliber offense that gets us points in the first half.As soon as we get polamalu back we have that steel curtain from our super bowl run last year.

DanRooney
10-18-2009, 11:49 AM
We should have a break out game regardless. Don't get too excited if we do and say Polamalu is the reason, because we're playing the Browns. Next week is the true test.

75Steeler
10-18-2009, 12:01 PM
I watched an interview with Troy earlier in the week and they asked him if he would be 100% on Sunday.

All Troy would say is "I will be ready to play on Sunday".

I don't know if that is Troy language for I'm still hurt but good enough to play and tired of standing on the sidelines watching the other guys have fun or if he is really just wanting to come out and blow us away with his game like he did against the Titans in game #1.

Either way I'm glad to have him back. We just don't need him back too early if it means he can damage that knee further coming back too soon.

Cleveland will be a walk in the park compared to the Vikings. At least we play both at home!

:cope: :tt02:

SteelCityKid5
10-18-2009, 01:04 PM
People keep saying without Troy this without Troy that, remember we blew the lead in the Super Bowl and how did the Cards score...right past Troy. Dont get me wrong I think Troy will help out more but it has to get done as a collective unit.

Sir Blitzelot
10-18-2009, 01:05 PM
I watched an interview with Troy earlier in the week and they asked him if he would be 100% on Sunday.

All Troy would say is "I will be ready to play on Sunday".

I don't know if that is Troy language for I'm still hurt but good enough to play and tired of standing on the sidelines watching the other guys have fun or if he is really just wanting to come out and blow us away with his game like he did against the Titans in game #1.

His knee is not 100%. I just heard a report on ESPN this morning, and Troy said is his knee still feels "loose."

Brad 69
10-18-2009, 01:09 PM
Ya but in the super there were 2 great receivers

SteelerSteve
10-18-2009, 07:33 PM
So how did troy do today?

Blazedby92
10-18-2009, 07:40 PM
So how did troy do today?

He had an INT but started looking gimpy when he tried to push off on that knee so he fell to the ground and got up limping. Did descent but you can tell he isn't 100%