PDA

View Full Version : Heath Miller the most complete TE?

Brad 69
10-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Heath is the most complete tight end not because he is an amazing receiver which he is but because of his awesome blocking ability.

DanRooney
10-18-2009, 10:48 AM
I don't care too much for his blocking ability, but his hands are just as good as Tony G.

TEEMONT
10-18-2009, 11:46 AM
Heath is the most complete tight end not because he is an amazing receiver which he is but because of his awesome blocking ability.

You don't see too many TE's who would be capable of playing LT, or WR if they droppped weight or gained weight. Miller has a very unique skill-set, and it was about time the Steelers recognized it. His blocking skills were def getting in the way of him catching passes the past few years. This man needs to retire a Steeler.

75Steeler
10-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Miller is one of the best TE in the league the guy has gained us tons of yards per season off of short passes from Ben, He blocks really well, you never hear him complaining and he never gets hurt! He also shows up in the endzone from time to time when we need him! I'm glad he got his new contract with us. Just cant wait till 1pm to see Ben throw him a few.

Go Steelers!!!

:cope:

Brad 69
10-18-2009, 11:55 AM
You don't see too many TE's who would be capable of playing LT, or WR if they droppped weight or gained weight. Miller has a very unique skill-set, and it was about time the Steelers recognized it. His blocking skills were def getting in the way of him catching passes the past few years. This man needs to retire a Steeler.

I agree we need to get him the ball more so he can get apro bowl under his belt

UKSTEELER
10-18-2009, 12:30 PM
Heath's blocking is adequte.

His catching is awesome, he hardley ever drops one, those mits are like magnets!!

Pro bowl this year is possible!

Heaaaaaaaaaath! :yesnod:

SteelCityKid5
10-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Heath reminds me of Hines Ward. Both are very solid in every little nuance of their position. Yet, they don't get as much publicity or the credit they deserve because it's small-market Pittsburgh. It's a damn shame.

Sir Blitzelot
10-18-2009, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't call Heath the most complete TE in the game, but he is certainly the most underrated.

scott0326
10-19-2009, 01:38 PM
He has to be up there if he isn't the best, Heath has been great this year.

Callax
10-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Heath keeps playing and catching the ball like he has so far this year, he will definitely be in Hona..... err Miami this year
No more Pro bowls in hawaii
now in Miami FL.

TampaSteelGirl
10-19-2009, 04:52 PM

Agree 100% Love Heath and hope he gets a Pro Bowl spot this year, ONLY to prove he's being recognized!!

Scorp
10-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Can a HM get a TT wave? How about MVP?

scott0326
10-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Can a HM get a TT wave? How about MVP?I don't know about MVP. Regardless of if a TE had a dominant season, it just doesn't happen. But how about Ben in the MVP conversations thus far?

Brad 69
10-27-2009, 03:09 PM
With the season he's having so far a MVP sounds about right for big ben

Brad 69
02-02-2010, 08:09 AM
he was the most complete one at the probowl this year :banana::bunny::banana::bunny: