PDA

View Full Version : Cribbs wants out if no new deal is reached

Captcoolhand
10-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Josh Cribbs would reportedly welcome a trade out of Cleveland if the Browns are unwilling to renegotiate his contract.
The local product would prefer to finish his career in Brown and Orange, but he doesn't want to do it as one of the most underpaid players in the league. The Browns are not expected to deal their star returner unless they receive "an offer they can't refuse."
Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer (http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2009/10/post_9.html)This is a sure way to make a bad team even worse......

Maybe they are just to off load all their high price players before they sell the team....:lol:

Too bad they aren't starting Queer for this game Sunday...... I would love to watch him get busted up like Frye did his 1st year. :clap:

Big T
10-16-2009, 02:36 PM
This has been goin on for months. The Browns will find away to come out of the situation with the worse possible outcome.

scott0326
10-16-2009, 04:17 PM
He said this before the season started, he even threatened to sit out, but didn't. I can see why he wants to be traded, but by not following through with his threat the Browns shouldn't take his threats seriously and probably wont pay him the money he wants.

Steel Trap86
10-16-2009, 07:39 PM
no way they let cribbs, edwards & winslow all go in 1 season do they? lol

Ambridge
10-18-2009, 09:32 AM
I would think the Browns would want to try and take care of one of the very few players who actually produce results for them???
I guess that's why they are "The Browns" and let's hope they stay that way.

StlersGuy
10-18-2009, 12:11 PM
This is a sure way to make a bad team even worse......

Maybe they are just to off load all their high price players before they sell the team....:lol:

Too bad they aren't starting Queer for this game Sunday...... I would love to watch him get busted up like Frye did his 1st year. :clap:

:hilarious: I did not think it was possible