PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ziggy with it!!

LatrobePA
10-15-2009, 11:34 AM
I predict a good day for him, and he'll see more playing time than the other 2 by the end!!:stirpot:

Callax
10-15-2009, 11:53 AM
I guess we will see!!
I hope he gets his feet wet and learns the trade quickly, cuz next week is Vikings and they are NO SLOUTCHES!!!

K Train
10-15-2009, 11:59 AM
evander should do well against the browns, but everyone does well against the browns

LatrobePA
10-15-2009, 12:02 PM
evander should do well against the browns, but everyone does well against the browns

I was waiting for you to chime in and rain on my uplifting parade! lol

Big T
10-15-2009, 12:12 PM
We will see

K Train
10-15-2009, 12:12 PM
i just hope peterson doesnt have a career day in 2 weeks

LatrobePA
10-15-2009, 12:16 PM

He got to get past the Ravens who are licking their chops after 2 straight losses!

I can see him getting banged up!

But we have faced AP in a preseason game and made easy work of him (I know preseason) but we have!

SteelCityKid5
10-15-2009, 12:26 PM
It's suppose to be crappy cruddy weather in pittsburgh on sunday.. any cause for concern?? Does this somehow even the match-up or am I just over worrying?

LatrobePA
10-15-2009, 12:28 PM
It's suppose to be crappy cruddy weather in pittsburgh on sunday.. any cause for concern?? Does this somehow even the match-up or am I just over worrying?

Just worrying!

Mendy and parker will chew it up!

K Train
10-15-2009, 12:36 PM
ugh weather....thats all we need, an equalizer to let the browns pull out a miracle

coldrolled
10-15-2009, 01:18 PM

if anyone is worrying about the browns, we might as well pack it all in and start talking draft picks. come on people...

K Train
10-15-2009, 01:29 PM
browns took the bengals (who beat us) 14:55 into OT

Ironman
10-15-2009, 01:32 PM

Not the Bills....

scott0326
10-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Not the Bills....

Bengals didn't exactly do that well against them either...

SteelCityKid5
10-15-2009, 04:06 PM
coldrolled, your a waterboy I understand, it's a week to week league and anything can happen... you dont take one team lightly

V_83
10-15-2009, 04:21 PM
ugh weather....thats all we need, an equalizer to let the browns pull out a miracle

No kidding. Any ideas on how bad the weather is supposed to be? I don't want this to turn out like the Steelers - Dolphins game a couple years ago.

coldrolled
10-15-2009, 04:24 PM
coldrolled, your a waterboy I understand, it's a week to week league and anything can happen... you dont take one team lightly

Funny..

If we are SB material this game should be at least 38-10 minimum.

The browns lost everything and have no QB. They have Cribbs left.

Plus.. i think they really missed the winning field goal last week.

The refs wanted to go home.

:imho:

SteelCityKid5
10-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Speaking of field goals... did anyone see Cincy's game winner vs Cleveland in OT??? Did that even go in?? I looked like it was wide right. Unreal.

DanRooney
10-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Don't underestimate the Browns front 5...they actually have a good oline.

That being said, there's no reason that we shouldn't win by more than 14. We are more talented than them all around the board even with injuries.

cmerrifield
10-15-2009, 08:20 PM
I am excited to see more of Hood this year, if he develops quickly, then we have a good backup DE in either Keisel or Hood next year. I think Hood will learn quickly with more snaps and will be pretty good by the end of the year.

TEEMONT
10-15-2009, 10:20 PM
I am excited to see more of Hood this year, if he develops quickly, then we have a good backup DE in either Keisel or Hood next year. I think Hood will learn quickly with more snaps and will be pretty good by the end of the year.

There is only one way Hood id going to get game experience, and thats to play in games, hopefully he'll play like Redman does against the 3rd string. Hopefully he will develop quickly, Kirshke and Eason are solid enough to rotate in and out. But in the end there is a reason they drafted Hood, for him to get this chance, I'd rather it come early in the season against crap teams rather than late into the season or a post-season run.

K Train
10-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Don't underestimate the Browns front 5...they actually have a good oline.

That being said, there's no reason that we shouldn't win by more than 14. We are more talented than them all around the board even with injuries.

i believe they have a good left side in thomas, steinbeck and mack....i dont know if they are still rotating in hadnot or not but aside from thomas they really arent that great....steinbeck is wirey and thin for a guard but hes top 10 in guards....the right side is pretty ****** though. anderson has no wheels and such a SLOW release and wants no parts of pressure situations. they have a better oline than us based on center and LT alone

HUNT4SEVEN
10-16-2009, 02:36 AM

I was worried about this even before Smith got injured, AP is a better cut back runner than Fred Taylor was in his hey days an he's faster IMO, an we all know the trouble we have with cut back RB'S, we have to be real discipline when we play the Vikings next week, it's good to know that Hood will get some game time experience
this week, although i think they are gonna put Hood in on 3rd down an rotate Eason an Travis on 1st an 2nd downs.

LatrobePA
10-26-2009, 09:20 AM
I thought Ziggy had a good game, he was getting pressure on BF and seemed help seal the W....

JensK
10-26-2009, 11:45 AM
I liked the way he finished plays. Guys got a big motor it seems. He did not get a whole lot of snaps, and when he was in, he didnt get a lot of push, but he wasnt dominated either, so i think he did alright seeing he is a rookie out of position..

LatrobePA
10-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Looked like he had a good push on the pick....

K Train
10-26-2009, 12:31 PM
i thought he looked weak. hate that were gonna have to rely on evander this early