PDA

View Full Version : Steelers put Redman back on the practice squad

BlackGold4vr
10-07-2009, 12:43 PM
As expected, the Steelers re-signed running back Isaac Redman to the practice squad, just two days after he was released from the 53-man roster.

Redman was promoted to active duty for Sunday's 38-28 victory against the San Diego Chargers because running back Willie Parker was sidelined with a turf toe injury. But defensive end Nick Eason, who was released Saturday to make room for Redman, was re-signed to the 53-man roster yesterday.

Perhaps next year after FWP leaves for free agency Redman may get another chance to make the 53 man roster. Unless FWP gives the Steelers a huge home town discount I don't see them expending huge capital to keep him. :2cents:

LatrobePA
10-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Cleveland or Oakland will end up with Willie!

SteelCityKid5
10-07-2009, 12:57 PM
^^^ That's a good call. I'd say more cleveland but who knows. Also, I'm glad they brought him back because I don't see him playing this year but next year I think He'll make the 53.

Big T
10-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Who cares?

lloydfan4life
10-07-2009, 01:14 PM
We do.

LatrobePA
10-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Who cares?

lol:cope:

BlackGold4vr
10-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Who cares?

:goodpost:

Thanks for sharing!

lloydfan4life
10-07-2009, 01:20 PM

Thanks for sharing! :whatever:

There, fixed it for ya. :yellowthumb:

Captcoolhand
10-07-2009, 01:22 PM
I got a feeling i better stick this thread now, I might have to came back to it 1 day.......... :yesnod:

Even If the Steelers ever decide to return to a power run game, who would be better suited to do that at THIS time? Even with what we know.

K Train
10-07-2009, 01:41 PM
wow 31 teams passed on this guy? AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?

he must be real special

SteelerEyeZ
10-07-2009, 01:43 PM
I am not to imformed on how Parker and the Steelers relationship is.....do you feel Parker will give a hometown discount? I mean he has 2 rings and the longest running play for a td in the super bowl. I think Redman will get a chance one day but not this year.

Callax
10-07-2009, 03:04 PM
He will be a good addition to the team next year after FWP leaves.
a bit of power and a little speed plus a nack for the endzone
He'll be better next year.

coldrolled
10-07-2009, 04:28 PM
He will be a good addition to the team next year after FWP leaves.
a bit of power and a little speed plus a nack for the endzone
He'll be better next year.

we will have summers and redman next year..

so... we will be drafting OL's and LB's next year no RB's

summers and redman just need some individual speed training they will be fine.
both of them our mules and can break tackles. still to bad summers never got the ball a few times in a real game.

Big T
10-07-2009, 04:57 PM

so... we will be drafting OL's and LB's next year no RB's

summers and redman just need some individual speed training they will be fine.
both of them our mules and can break tackles. still to bad summers never got the ball a few times in a real game.

Frank Summers and Isaac Redman will never do anything for this team.

Callax
10-07-2009, 05:08 PM

I guess we will have to wait until next year to see who of us is right and that you are wrong!

K Train
10-07-2009, 05:56 PM
btw i believe parker will be a packer next year

ejsteeler
10-07-2009, 06:01 PM
I guess we will have to wait until next year to see who of us is right and that you are wrong!

:hilarious:

Dee Mca
10-07-2009, 06:24 PM

he must be real special

K Train you don't like Redzone Redman? Hotttest thing since sliced bread during Preseason.

Dind't Summers mess his back up on missing a block?
If those two are our future I'm glad Ben's throwing more than 25 times a game now!

yinzer
10-07-2009, 06:39 PM

i agree about summers. what has redman done to make you think he WILL NOT do "anything" for this team? does that mean he won't do "anything" on special teams as well?

DIESELMAN
10-07-2009, 06:59 PM
btw i believe parker will be a packer next year
At the rate Whiz is picking up our scraps, wouldn't surprise me to see him in Arizona someday.

TEEMONT
10-07-2009, 07:14 PM

he must be real special

Give me back my words....

K Train
10-07-2009, 07:22 PM
K Train you don't like Redzone Redman? Hotttest thing since sliced bread during Preseason.
!

redman wont contribute anywhere, especially here....hes a training camp and goal line drill hero...nothing more

At the rate Whiz is picking up our scraps, wouldn't surprise me to see him in Arizona someday.
packers picked up herron, kuhn and anthony smith....they love our guys and they run a zone blocking system which willie is made for

no, i hate redman way more than you

ejsteeler
10-07-2009, 09:32 PM
It's amazing to me how many NFL coaches we have on this board. Quite the place for knowledge beyond measure.

Blazedby92
10-07-2009, 10:02 PM
It's amazing to me how many NFL coaches we have on this board. Quite the place for knowledge beyond measure.

Hey don't knock em they have analyzed these players abilities from a sofa so they know their stuff.

K Train
10-07-2009, 10:37 PM
so what makes you guys better? you guys can say that hes gonna be important to us and how great the pittsburgh steelers do-it-all badboy redzone redman is gonna be, but i cant say hes never gonna see the field because hes quite simply not that good?

i might not be an nfl coach but i know that 31 other nfl coaches have seen what hes done and passed on him on the waiver wire TWICE

Dee Mca
10-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Never said I was a coach anywhere but I am one HELL of a Madden player.
Plus I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once!!!!

TEEMONT
10-07-2009, 10:46 PM
so what makes you guys better? you guys can say that hes gonna be important to us and how great the pittsburgh steelers do-it-all badboy redzone redman is gonna be, but i cant say hes never gonna see the field because hes quite simply not that good?

i might not be an nfl coach but i know that 31 other nfl coaches have seen what hes done and passed on him on the waiver wire TWICE

why even get spun up?....there are a lot of stereotypical Steeler fans here....

K Train
10-07-2009, 10:50 PM
i know, they depress me, im embarrassed that others have to deal with them. gives the rest of us a bad name

lloydfan4life
10-08-2009, 01:04 PM

redman wont contribute anywhere, especially here....hes a training camp and goal line drill hero...nothing more

no, i hate redman way more than you

why even get spun up?....there are a lot of stereotypical Steeler fans here....

i know, they depress me, im embarrassed that others have to deal with them. gives the rest of us a bad name

:yellowthumb: We get it. :deadhorse:

Big T
10-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Isaac Redman is a bum

WoodsonsGirl
10-08-2009, 01:29 PM

:thinking: I think you do a good job of that on your own!

lloydfan4life
10-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Isaac Redman is a bum

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings by not quoting your posts along with the big boys? :crying:

There, there. All better now.

K Train
10-08-2009, 02:18 PM
:thinking: I think you do a good job of that on your own!

funny cause im not a rah rah wooooo steelers smashmouth football, woooooooo, yeah the 70s were the greatest kind of fan. excuse me for criticizing and questioning some things this team does. or the kind of steeler fan that blatantly flames a ravens fan just cause he jjoined the board like a ****ing racist from the deep south

ill never be the the kind of steeler fan thats gonna sit around waiting for the next bus, 80% of the people here are

lloydfan4life
10-08-2009, 02:35 PM
funny cause im not a rah rah wooooo steelers smashmouth football, woooooooo, yeah the 70s were the greatest kind of fan. excuse me for criticizing and questioning some things this team does. or the kind of steeler fan that blatantly flames a ravens fan just cause he jjoined the board like a ****ing racist from the deep south

ill never be the the kind of steeler fan thats gonna sit around waiting for the next bus, 80% of the people here are

a bruised ego is a bitch.
you don't have to explain to us who you are, K.
It's pretty evident.
Should we all bow to you now? :hail:

ejsteeler
10-08-2009, 03:50 PM

I don't recall saying much of anything and I'm sorry if I hit a nerve there. I didn't direct that statemant at anyone. However, what I was implying is it is one thing to state opinion, it is quite another to tell someone how it is, period. Alot of that goes on, that's all. And, that is my opinion.

--- Added 10/8/2009 at 01:50 PM ---

Well, for one, it would be hard for you to be a so called "yeah the 70s were the greatest kind of fan" because you did not live it. And it's not about you questioning or critisizing, it's about telling people how right you are and how wrong everyone else is just like you did in this quoted post. Teemont is just as bad at it. You guys think you know it all and anyone that doesn't agree with you is out of their mind. And obviously you have other issues as evidenced here..."the kind of steeler fan that blatantly flames a ravens fan just cause he jjoined the board like a ****ing racist from the deep south"
Don't know what that has to do with anything. Sounds like a boy trying to be a man to me. :imho:

igor0190
10-08-2009, 04:04 PM
There have been some undrafted players in the NFL who have done VERY well. I know it's few and far between, but it does happen.

Priest Holmes, Willie Parker, Wes Welker, Antonio Gates, Rod Smith, James Harrison, Bart Scott, Antonio Pierce, London Fletcher, Pat Williams...

The odds are stacked against Redman, but he almost made a very good team in his first year. I would say that's a good start.

K Train
10-08-2009, 04:05 PM
you guys dont have to agree with me, i dont give a ****. i dont post to please you. i cant stand homer steeler fans just the same way you might not like my somewhat radical opinions on some topics.

and i the ravens fan thing is relevant....i could easily quote 100 posts of people flaming for no reason because they are just huge homers and just cause the dude is from balitmore hes automatically a piece of ****...like we have a bunch of ****ing 10 year olds posting

ejsteeler
10-08-2009, 04:18 PM
you guys dont have to agree with me, i dont give a ****. i dont post to please you. i cant stand homer steeler fans just the same way you might not like my somewhat radical opinions on some topics.

and i the ravens fan thing is relevant....i could easily quote 100 posts of people flaming for no reason because they are just huge homers and just cause the dude is from balitmore hes automatically a piece of ****...like we have a bunch of ****ing 10 year olds posting

Like you you mean? Makes it all grown up to insert **** like your talking like the big people do.
You make it personal dude, get over yourself.

Captcoolhand
10-08-2009, 04:40 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink062.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

lloydfan4life
10-08-2009, 05:55 PM

This has nothing to do with your 'radical opinions'. I respect you for your own opinions whether or not I agree with them. This is all about your self righteous attitude and the way you talk down to those you don't agree with. Like EJ said, get over yourself and grow up.

cmerrifield
10-08-2009, 06:49 PM
I like Redman on the practice squad. I think he showed a few things in preseason that made me think he could be something good in a couple years, which is one of the benefits of a PS. I dont think he is the answer to all of our problems, nor do I think he is so worthless that we should cut him and never think about him again. That, to me, was Summers. I was ok when we drafted him, but I dont think he should have made the team. Anyway, glad to see Redman is still with us and hopefully he will turn into a good pickup for us and maybe he wont either way, I thought he showed enough to keep him around.

ejsteeler
10-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm with you. I think he will be a contributor worth having around. Of course, only time will tell. There are, unfortunately, many more bust stories than there are success stories. :2cents:

DanRooney
10-08-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm with you. I think he will be a contributor worth having around. Of course, only time will tell. There are, unfortunately, many more bust stories than there are success stories. :2cents:

There is no 'bust' term with an undrafted free agent. A bust would be like a 2nd rounder who can't catch a wide-open, sure touchdown pass several times and have pretty much no productivity in two years :yellowthumb:

TEEMONT
10-08-2009, 07:33 PM
I don't recall saying much of anything and I'm sorry if I hit a nerve there. I didn't direct that statemant at anyone. However, what I was implying is it is one thing to state opinion, it is quite another to tell someone how it is, period. Alot of that goes on, that's all. And, that is my opinion.

--- Added 10/8/2009 at 01:50 PM ---

Well, for one, it would be hard for you to be a so called "yeah the 70s were the greatest kind of fan" because you did not live it. And it's not about you questioning or critisizing, it's about telling people how right you are and how wrong everyone else is just like you did in this quoted post. Teemont is just as bad at it. You guys think you know it all and anyone that doesn't agree with you is out of their mind. And obviously you have other issues as evidenced here..."the kind of steeler fan that blatantly flames a ravens fan just cause he jjoined the board like a ****ing racist from the deep south"
Don't know what that has to do with anything. Sounds like a boy trying to be a man to me. :imho:

Damn...I guess I missed the "Perfect Posters guide to Board Etiquette" book when they mailed it out to you.

The only thing Train and I are guilty of when it comes to Redman is disagreeing with homer *** Steeler fans who think that Redman is anything other than a 4th or 5th string RB. Four weeks now, I have been saying, the problem with the running game was the o-line. Funny how we come across a team with some D-line issues and we dominate them.

The big argument from the redman riders here has been that he "can't do any worse". First of all, is that really what you want? A "can't do any worse" guy? You don't throw in unproven rookies in a regular season game unless its absolutely neccessary. He hasn't ran the ball against anyone in his entire career. So IMO he could do a lot worse. At least we were able to punt on all of those 3 and outs.

Oh well someone called you a moron....on a message board....get over it, or just ignore my posts...I could care less to be honest. Just please...don't go buying that custom made number 33 jersey yet.

I've never seen a more sensitive set of 30 and 40 somethings in my life.

Dee Mca
10-08-2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink062.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)
The only person I agree with in this entire thread!!!
:pizza: I'm not a big popcorn guy so I'll stick to the Amato's pizza!
Shameless plug coming
"The Original Ultra Light Homemade Crust Pizza"
Amato's Pizza
376 Butler St Etna Pa

Captcoolhand
10-08-2009, 08:01 PM
There is no 'bust' term with an undrafted free agent. A bust would be like a 2nd rounder who can't catch a wide-open, sure touchdown pass several times and have pretty much no productivity in two years :yellowthumb:
I wonder who he's talking about! :scratch:

ejsteeler
10-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Damn...I guess I missed the "Perfect Posters guide to Board Etiquette" book when they mailed it out to you.

The only thing Train and I are guilty of when it comes to Redman is disagreeing with homer *** Steeler fans who think that Redman is anything other than a 4th or 5th string RB. Four weeks now, I have been saying, the problem with the running game was the o-line. Funny how we come across a team with some D-line issues and we dominate them.

The big argument from the redman riders here has been that he "can't do any worse". First of all, is that really what you want? A "can't do any worse" guy? You don't throw in unproven rookies in a regular season game unless its absolutely neccessary. He hasn't ran the ball against anyone in his entire career. So IMO he could do a lot worse. At least we were able to punt on all of those 3 and outs.

Oh well someone called you a moron....on a message board....get over it, or just ignore my posts...I could care less to be honest. Just please...don't go buying that custom made number 33 jersey yet.

I've never seen a more sensitive set of 30 and 40 somethings in my life.

Sure seems like you're the sensitive one little guy. Opinions isn't the questions, sorry we have to keep spelling it out for you. It's HOW you talk to people. It's called decency which is lacking from your posts. That's it plain and simple. And please do not put prop yourself up thinking one of your, or anybodies elses, post actually bothers me. I think it's funny as hell that some of you get so upset when called out on your little tirades. It's posters like you that keep the ranks lower than they could be. Some are willing to put up with your nonsense because the rest of the board has decency. Unfortunately, some do not and we never see them again.........yeah, sure, I can hear you now.....good riddance......typical.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Wow some of the posts in this thread just reminded me on why I don't post on here as much anymore.....

I have had my share of arguments with both Teemont/Ktrain and I don't agree with them all the time....But at the end of the day I don't hold a grudge and I don't have a problem with either of them.......Seems some people are way to sensitive on this board anymore.......

By the way they're both correct in stating on how homerish some Steelers fans (especially the older ones) can be.........I'm a homer and will never be a fan of another team....Christ I'm still a Pirates fan.....lol But I can be critical of the Steelers and don't think every player they sign will be a productive NFL player.........Chances are Redman is the next Gary Russell instead of next badass Steelers RB.....

For the record our former first round pick just had 166 yards on the ground and two scores.......Sorry Redman lovers.....

TEEMONT
10-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Sure seems like you're the sensitive one little guy. Opinions isn't the questions, sorry we have to keep spelling it out for you. It's HOW you talk to people. It's called decency which is lacking from your posts. That's it plain and simple. And please do not put prop yourself up thinking one of your, or anybodies elses, post actually bothers me. I think it's funny as hell that some of you get so upset when called out on your little tirades. It's posters like you that keep the ranks lower than they could be. Some are willing to put up with your nonsense because the rest of the board has decency. Unfortunately, some do not and we never see them again.........yeah, sure, I can hear you now.....good riddance......typical.

lol...little guy? Obviously you don't know me at all. Opinions is the problem. If I was slobbing all over Redman's knob like you guys are, I wouldn't even be included in this discussion.

I've been on this board for almost 3 years, and it's grown plenty since then, so I HIGHLY doubt that my presence is keeping the ranks lower than they could be, nice try though. I got an idea, you want to help this board? Donate some cash, and take down that hideous picture in ur profile, that might be keeping the ranks down.

And this is the thread that K-train was talking about....people like the Steelers fans in that...keep the board from growing and attracting fans of other teams. http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21966

I wont do like u did and completely ignore the thread, since I'm sooo umimportant to you, and you're doing such an awesoem job of putting me in my place.

Redman sucks....there....back on topic, now can I please get some nutt-hugger to whine about it?

--- Added 10/8/2009 at 06:51 PM ---

Wow some of the posts in this thread just reminded me on why I don't post on here as much anymore.....

I have had my share of arguments with both Teemont/Ktrain and I don't agree with them all the time....But at the end of the day I don't hold a grudge and I don't have a problem with either of them.......Seems some people are way to sensitive on this board anymore.......

By the way they're both correct in stating on how homerish some Steelers fans (especially the older ones) can be.........I'm a homer and will never be a fan of another team....Christ I'm still a Pirates fan.....lol But I can be critical of the Steelers and don't think every player they sign will be a productive NFL player.........Chances are Redman is the next Gary Russell instead of next badass Steelers RB.....

For the record our former first round pick just had 166 yards on the ground and two scores.......Sorry Redman lovers.....

I hate you so much....lol...ur not posting on the Fever are you?

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2009, 09:05 PM
lol...little guy? Obviously you don't know me at all. Opinions is the problem. If I was slobbing all over Redman's knob like you guys are, I wouldn't even be included in this discussion.

I've been on this board for almost 3 years, and it's grown plenty since then, so I HIGHLY doubt that my presence is keeping the ranks lower than they could be, nice try though. I got an idea, you want to help this board? Donate some cash, and take down that hideous picture in ur profile, that might be keeping the ranks down.

And this is the thread that K-train was talking about....people like the Steelers fans in that...keep the board from growing and attracting fans of other teams. http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21966

I wont do like u did and completely ignore the thread, since I'm sooo umimportant to you, and you're doing such an awesoem job of putting me in my place.

Redman sucks....there....back on topic, now can I please get some nutt-hugger to whine about it?

--- Added 10/8/2009 at 06:51 PM ---

I hate you so much....lol...ur not posting on the Fever are you?

nope was banned from a Fever a year ago....:lol: I stop by here daily just don't post as much as I use to....Dude I'm spoiled since I have witnessed two Steelers Super Bowls now.....Really what can I complain about at the moment about the Steelers...That is why I have been quite for the most part during this 2-2 start......All the past let downs continue to fade away due to another Lombardi....If the Pirates can just turn it round then my Sports life would be perfect.....:lol:

Dee Mca
10-08-2009, 09:36 PM
If the Pirates can just turn it round then my Sports life would be perfect.....:lol:

They aren't that bad.. Ok so they are on a 17 season losing streak. I can remember it like it was yesterday:
It was a chilly October nite(10/14/1992)
Game 7
We was up by 2 runs in the bottom of the 9th
Doug Drabek pitched a great game was still on the mound in the 9th.
Slowest man in baseball history was on first.
When the 1 hit wonder fransico Cabreara hit that bloop single to left.
I still can't believe that Sid Bream scored from first.
I hate you Barry Bonds.
Bright spot thou we have only had 1 triple digit losing season since that nite.
Plus we do have 1 of the nicest parks their is in pro baseball.

ejsteeler
10-08-2009, 09:51 PM

Don't have to know you, that's how you act. And thanks for proving my point.

Anyway, I don't have enough input to completely back or bash Redman. I liked what I saw enough to want to see more, that's all. I'm sure I'll get my chance sooner or later either here or for some other team. :dunno:

TEEMONT
10-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Don't have to know you, that's how you act. And thanks for proving my point.

Anyway, I don't have enough input to completely back or bash Redman. I liked what I saw enough to want to see more, that's all. I'm sure I'll get my chance sooner or later either here or for some other team. :dunno:

you obviously act much more mature...please keep reacting to me

K Train
10-09-2009, 04:14 AM
gary russell comparison is beyond perfect, thats what ive been saying since day one. im sure redman is a nice guy and all but hes a nobody in the nfl

thats the 10000th posts in just barley over 3 years btw

JensK
10-09-2009, 07:14 AM
nope was banned from a Fever a year ago....:lol: I stop by here daily just don't post as much as I use to....Dude I'm spoiled since I have witnessed two Steelers Super Bowls now.....Really what can I complain about at the moment about the Steelers...That is why I have been quite for the most part during this 2-2 start......All the past let downs continue to fade away due to another Lombardi....If the Pirates can just turn it round then my Sports life would be perfect.....:lol:

Hey! Tomlin said that Steelers should stay hungry, so stay hungry!! :cope:

WoodsonsGirl
10-09-2009, 08:36 AM
I have been on this board for a year now and as you can see I have just barely over 300 posts. I get on here to read about what’s new with “our” beloved Steelers, to talk to some friends that I have made and checkout the latest recipe thread. I am by no means an authority on football that is why I don’t really post much other than in the lounge or recipe threads. I am a Steelers fan, I have been for the past 15 years and I will continue to be a fan until my last breath. What I have found along the way and once again in this thread is that there are “Board Bullies” if you will, that regardless of how many times you try to state an opinion which is not the same as theirs they come back with name calling and try to beat into the other posters why their opinion is the only right one. I have seen some really immature things happen here on this board by the same members.

What a shame! I thought that “we” were all a part of Steeler Nation! It is ok to disagree on things really it is, its just all in the way we handle ourselves.

Sorry fellas….I am generally the quiet one, but I call it the way I see it.

TEEMONT
10-09-2009, 08:51 AM
I have been on this board for a year now and as you can see I have just barely over 300 posts. I get on here to read about what’s new with “our” beloved Steelers, to talk to some friends that I have made and checkout the latest recipe thread. I am by no means an authority on football that is why I don’t really post much other than in the lounge or recipe threads. I am a Steelers fan, I have been for the past 15 years and I will continue to be a fan until my last breath. What I have found along the way and once again in this thread is that there are “Board Bullies” if you will, that regardless of how many times you try to state an opinion which is not the same as theirs they come back with name calling and try to beat into the other posters why their opinion is the only right one. I have seen some really immature things happen here on this board by the same members.

What a shame! I thought that “we” were all a part of Steeler Nation! It is ok to disagree on things really it is, its just all in the way we handle ourselves.

Sorry fellas….I am generally the quiet one, but I call it the way I see it.If you feel "bullied" by people on a message board...then I feel really sorry for you.

I love how all of a sudden, b/c of worthless Issac Redman, all of the moral authority's have come rolling out. If you can't take people disagreeing with you, well...maybe a message board with differing opinions isn't the place for you.

It's funny, ejsteeler gives me and ktrain ****, b/c we think we are so high and mighty, and we are so immature. But amazingly enough, both train and myself have disagreed plenty of times, and talked **** to each other and managed not to get hurt feelings. But since we're talkign **** on people who obviously can't wrap their head around the fact that Issac redman sucks, we're immature b/c people don't like to be called dumb. Awwwww I feel so terrible for you. Tell ya what, suck it up and talk **** back....or simply ignore me. When there is a member I simply think is wasting my time...I hit the ignore button. My feelings wont be hurt, I'm not that thin skinned. I'm not narrow minded enough to think everyone is going to like me, and the way I say things.

Issac Redman = bum.

Steelersfan
10-09-2009, 09:17 AM
If you feel "bullied" by people on a message board...then I feel really sorry for you.

I love how all of a sudden, b/c of worthless Issac Redman, all of the moral authority's have come rolling out. If you can't take people disagreeing with you, well...maybe a message board with differing opinions isn't the place for you.

It's funny, ejsteeler gives me and ktrain ****, b/c we think we are so high and mighty, and we are so immature. But amazingly enough, both train and myself have disagreed plenty of times, and talked **** to each other and managed not to get hurt feelings. But since we're talkign **** on people who obviously can't wrap their head around the fact that Issac redman sucks, we're immature b/c people don't like to be called dumb. Awwwww I feel so terrible for you. Tell ya what, suck it up and talk **** back....or simply ignore me. When there is a member I simply think is wasting my time...I hit the ignore button. My feelings wont be hurt, I'm not that thin skinned. I'm not narrow minded enough to think everyone is going to like me, and the way I say things.

Issac Redman = bum.

Why is he a bum? He hasn't had a chance to prove that one way or the other. You have a sig of another player that a lot of people thought of as a bum until he had a chance and he ended up having a couple of nice years for the Steelers. And I'll admit, I didn't and still don't like Parker one bit. But he got a chance and helped the Steelers win a couple SB's.

Captcoolhand
10-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Why is he a bum? He hasn't had a chance to prove that one way or the other. You have a sig of another player that a lot of people thought of as a bum until he had a chance and he ended up having a couple of nice years for the Steelers. And I'll admit, I didn't and still don't like Parker one bit. But he got a chance and helped the Steelers win a couple SB's.
:clap: You don't post here that often but you never cease to remember the Parker card and how to press buttons...:lol:

Steelersfan
10-09-2009, 09:31 AM
:clap: You don't post here that often but you never cease to remember the Parker card and how to press buttons...:lol:

It' not about pressing buttons Capt.....lol I just call it like I see it. Parker was a nice back but I never liked him as the "feature" back. It was great when we had him and Bettis. I don't think you could of asked for a better tandem at RB. But as others have said, it's hard to find another Bus!

ejsteeler
10-09-2009, 10:54 AM
you obviously act much more mature...please keep reacting to me

:yellowthumb: Yep, all about you my friend.
And I'll say it one last time hoping "you can wrap your little head around" it. It's not about the disagreeing. It's about how you go about it. Show a little respect for someone elses opinion. You don't have to agree with it to do that. You even did it in your last post. Your opinion about Redman is the only one and everyone else is stupid for not agreeing. State your opinion and leave the name calling and personal jabs out of it, that's all anyone is saying. If maturity is an issue, you have made it so.
Sorry to the rest of the folks who had to wade through this crap. I'm done with it, life goes on. :cope:

BlackGold4vr
10-09-2009, 11:11 AM

Sorry fellas….I am generally the quiet one, but I call it the way I see it.

DanRooney
10-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Issac Redman = bum.

'Fast' (Glass) Willie Parker=bum who is taking up roster space. At least you can't say the same for Redman :yellowthumb:

I wouldn't even be advocating Redman if Willie Parker was gone to tell you the truth. I don't care if he turns out to be a bum, but at least he won't be a starting bum who's taking away carries from Mendenhall.

Blazedby92
10-09-2009, 11:56 AM
'Fast' (Glass) Willie Parker=bum who is taking up roster space. At least you can't say the same for Redman :yellowthumb:

I wouldn't even be advocating Redman if Willie Parker was gone to tell you the truth. I don't care if he turns out to be a bum, but at least he won't be a starting bum who's taking away carries from Mendenhall.

:yellowthumb::plus1:

Steelersfan
10-09-2009, 12:13 PM

:yellowthumb::plus1:

I've pounded on Parker since Bettis left but to say Parker is a waste is stretching it a bit. I've always said they should have a "bigger" "badder" "bruising" type back to take the majority of snaps. Then when the D is tired you bring in a fresh Parker! But right now I'm not seeing that speed from him. I do think his better days have passed by.

Captcoolhand
10-09-2009, 12:20 PM
I've pounded on Parker since Bettis left but to say Parker is a waste is stretching it a bit. I've always said they should have a "bigger" "badder" "bruising" type back to take the majority of snaps. Then when the D is tired you bring in a fresh Parker! But right now I'm not seeing that speed from him. I do think his better days have passed by.
Man, how can you blame Parker? It's not his fault, it's the O-line..

Maybe you're just watching to many stu stu stutter steps from Parker to think that....:dunno:

Steelersfan
10-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Man, how can you blame Parker? It's not his fault, it's the O-line..

Maybe you're just watching to many stu stu stutter steps from Parker to think that....:dunno:

What?..............:stirpot:

LatrobePA
10-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Redman just called, he said you guys are punks and assured *** beatings to all talking s++t on him! lol

Steelersfan
10-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Redman just called, he said you guys are punks and assured *** beatings to all talking s++t on him! lol

Give him my number................

1-800-prove-it!!!!!

WoodsonsGirl
10-09-2009, 01:52 PM
If you feel "bullied" by people on a message board...then I feel really sorry for you.

Issac Redman = bum.

First of all Teemont, I never mentioned your name in my post! Secondly, you didn't hurt my feelings and I never said what my thoughts were about Redman being called up. My issue is not who is right and who is wrong because we are all entitled to our own opinions. My issue is with the bullies that act like they rule this board. If you feel that I was putting you in that category then I guess that is your issue to deal with.

LatrobePA
10-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Give him my number................

1-800-prove-it!!!!!

Check! :yellowthumb:

CNY_STEELER_FAN
10-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Wow...lotsa drama in this thread. :popcorn:

I was just gonna say that if the only thing Redman ever does for us is to inspire Mendenhall to run "harder" because he demonstrated that the O-line will block better for a back isn't afraid of contact, I'm perfectly okay with that. :bunny:

But by calling him a "bum", are you really saying he has the talent, but is too lazy to reach his potential? I'm thinking you just meant, he's got the heart, but not enough talent to make it in the NFL?

Below are the top 5 results from Google "define: bum" ...
# rotter: a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible;
# tramp: a disreputable vagrant;
# mooch: ask for and get free; be a parasite
# idler: person who does no work;
# be lazy or idle;