10-06-2009, 12:53 PM
After Week 4

Total Offense - 6th
Pass Offense - 3rd
Rush Offense - 16th

Total Defense - 5th
Pass Defense - 15th
Rush Defense - 3rd

Clearly we have made some moves up in several categories. If we can establish a more consistent pass rush the pass defense will dramatically improve. Also, the next two weeks against weaker teams should help to improve our rush offense as well.

Detroit Rush Defense - 20th
Cleveland Rush Defense - 31st

The Chargers Rush Defense is 28th FYI

As stated previously, no need to panic. We do have a good team and will undoubtedly be a playoff team. I believe the Bengals will slowly drift back into their customary 3rd spot in the division. :2cents:

LatrobePA
10-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Looks good, despite the 2-2 record we all knew this team was better than it was showing.

Our D will come around!

I still think our O needs to keep putting points on the board if possible.

Callax
10-06-2009, 01:08 PM
steeler D needs to force more turnovers, which can come with Troy returning and pass rush getting better

I'm surprised about the offense, Ben is playing like an all pro, leading the league in completion %.
He will have to do what P Manning does to put away games, by scoring well into the 4th quarter.. Not Cowher ball, run, run, run, Punt
let our D win the game
Let's start outscoring teams in bunches in the 4th , our 4th Q Defense looks uncorfortably shaky!

Zachintosh66
10-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Can I get a normal HB screen? thats all i ask...

not a TE or even a WR... something to get either Willie and/or Mendenhall into open space.

SteelCityKid5
10-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Number 6 total offense :eek: :clap:... keep it up!! Defense should be fine... Not a terrible start but there's numerous areas where the Stees can improve and they know that.

cmerrifield
10-06-2009, 03:02 PM
I think with Troy coming back, the Defense will continue to improve, we need him for the Minn game, so if they wait for him until then, thats fine with me as long as he is healthy. Our defense will continue to improve as LeBeau continues to make adjustments even without Troy. The offense is looking good, OL is looking great, especially compared to what was expected. I like where we are at after 4 games, I would like to be 4-0, but I still like where we are at.

scott0326
10-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Looking good, rush offense should improve our next two games (well at least I hope, we should kill Detroit and Cleveland!) and hopefully when Polamalu is backing roaming the field, it will result in better pass defense and more sacks.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Looks good, despite the 2-2 record we all knew this team was better than it was showing.

Our D will come around!

I still think our O needs to keep putting points on the board if possible.

Yea when Troy comes back:lol:

75Steeler
10-06-2009, 09:45 PM
I think this team has made some drastic changes for the better. Troy will fill in a bunch of the issues on D. I just want him rested and healthy for the Vikings in a couple of weeks.

:cope:

K Train
10-06-2009, 09:48 PM
rush offense skyrocketed from 28th to 16 this week...ill take it

DIESELMAN
10-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Our D will definitely come around, we're to talented not to. As far as the offense goes, we need to keep the pedal to the metal, no sitting on a lead, no letting up , squash every mother ****er that gets in front of us. :helmet: :cope: :cope: :cope:

SteelerEyeZ
10-07-2009, 12:28 AM
When Troy comes back the D will be soooo much better, I still say rest him this week and get him back in slowly against the Browns and then unleash the beast against the vikings