PDA

View Full Version : There is no reason at all that the Steelers shouldnt...

Troyisabeast_43
10-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Absolutely dominate the next 2 weeks against the Lions and Browns and take care of these teams early on in the game much like they did to the Chargers last night. Whether Troy plays or not let's face it fellas the Lions and the Browns both are not very good teams at all and both teams flat out stink. This is a sweet little break in the schedule anyway you look at it no matter what anybody else will tell you. Both the Lions and the Browns dont play defense well and give up a lot of points especially against the pass and both their offenses are not very good either. There is absolutely no reason in the world for the Steelers to not win both of these games the next 2 weeks by at the very least 17-20 points. I know anything can happen any given week in the NFL but unless the Steelers completely and I mean completely implode these next 2 games they should be sitting pretty at 4-2 going into a tough stretch with the Vikings,Broncos,and Bengals the next 3 games.

The Steelers after this so-called "road" game with the Lions this week which is going to be half-filled with Steelers fans at Ford Field have 3 of their next 4 games at home and only have to go on the road one time until November 22nd when they go to Kansas City, and that will be after the bye week when they travel to Denver for a Monday night game on November 9th. That's a pretty good long stretch of games and time at home which should allow the Steelers to stay focused and get back to playing the way they are capable of especially on defense once Troy gets back which should be very soon here. As for these next 2 games Ill take wins anyway you can get them cause they all count the same but if the Steelers have to go down to the 4th quarter once again on the road to beat the lowly Lions this coming Sunday then that is not a good sign at all. The Steelers should win this game with the Lions and they better win it going away...

SteelerEyeZ
10-05-2009, 07:04 PM
i totally agree with you....I feel that this sched is great for us and will ahve us playin our best for the post season....but everygame is played so they better be read for the lions

scott0326
10-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Agreed, Steelers are clearly better then both Detroit and Cleveland. They should dominate both these teams. However, I don't think we should just be counting it as a win already, Steelers cannot allow this to be a "trap game."

steelersforever1983
10-05-2009, 08:17 PM
never ever look pass losing teams. they lead to trap games.

LarryNJ
10-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't think he's looking past them. He's simply stating that there's no reason why we shouldn't beat them easily. It's true that we are much better than the Lions and Browns. I don't think the team will look past them simply because of having lost 2 games. If they were 4-0 they might look past them but not at 2-2.

Troyisabeast_43
10-05-2009, 10:38 PM
I don't think he's looking past them. He's simply stating that there's no reason why we shouldn't beat them easily. It's true that we are much better than the Lions and Browns. I don't think the team will look past them simply because of having lost 2 games. If they were 4-0 they might look past them but not at 2-2.

Im not looking past them at all but the bottom line still is if the Steelers are going to contend for another Super Bowl and win one they should take care of teams like the Lions and Browns without much of a hiccup at all...Whether the Steelers look past the Lions and Browns or not if they would happen to by some miracle lose either one of these games then they are in huge huge trouble and there chances of going back to the Super Bowl become very very slim. I expect them to take care of business in both of these games which I really believe they will barring a complete and total collapse...

Silverback
10-06-2009, 12:17 AM
As much as I realize the surprising nature of the NFL I would be outraged if we aren't 4-2 after these games.