PDA

View Full Version : Time to vote

StlersGuy
10-03-2009, 11:01 AM
ok with the bye week coming in 5 weeks, what do you think our record at the time of the bye week will be..

Captcoolhand
10-03-2009, 12:13 PM
I'm thinking 3-4 at this point but 5-2 is not out of the question.....:imho:

SteelerEyeZ
10-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Chargers = WIN, NOT going 1-3 and im sorry the running game should "DO WORK" on them since I feel I COULD run on them and the holes they leave open
(2-2)

Lions= WIN, no reason we shouldnt win this game, we are the better team
(3-2)

Browns = WIN, Its home and cleveland, This is the game out LBs get their sacks, and at this point the Steelers are gonna realize how important divison games are
(4-2)

Vikings = (Toss up) SORRY, but this depends on how Troy is, if he is back to "Troy" status then i feel we get the win, Also weather plays a factor here, NOT for Bret but for AP. (4-3)

BYE - TOMLIN MAKES THEM FEEL THE HEAT!

Broncos- WIN, with 2 weeks for this and a healthy team no reason we dont go to Mile High and get the W, I see it looking like when we went to Denver in 05 in the playoffs
(5-3)

Bengals = BIG WIN, This win puts us infront of them and one game behind the Rat birds. Its in pitt and after seeing the players faces in Cinn i feel like they will be ready for this, AND WE WILL HAVE TROY!
(6-3)

Cheifs= WIN, this is gonna be a lil harder then people think, I say this because its mid season and they will get into the swing of things but this is a W, just dont get to hyped up for the next week and overlook them
(7-3)

DIRTY RAT BIRDS = we get a L here.....I hate them but they are good and it looks like Fuko is a real QB, I feel we lose a close one here and ONLY bc its an away game.
(7-4, 2 behind the birds)

Raiders= WIN, they need to clean house to become a football team again and that starts with the owner, this isnt gonna be like 06 when they somehow beat us
(8-4)

Browns = WIN, this point we are late in the season and THATS STEELERS FOOTBALL, the team believes in each other and starts to play some serious smash mouth football
(9-4)

Packers = WIN, this is a SNOW GAME!!! (well i hope because im going to it!!!!) agains same as last week its Dec football and thats when the real teams play football
(10-4, We are 1 game behind the rat birds)

RAT BIRDS = WIN!!! Its in Pitt and its gonna be like the AFC champ game last year and flacco realizes how much it hurts to hit the cold ground of pitt in dec
(11-4, same record as the Rats but we hold the toe breaker with only 2 divison losses and ravens have 2 as well (cinn will help us) but our conf record is better))

Fins = WIN!!!! 12-4!!!!! we are the 2nd or 3rd seed and we are HOT when the playoffs start!!!!

THATS WHAT I THINK!!!! lol

sorry for being so long and the spelling i type fast (just not good)

TEEMONT
10-03-2009, 07:39 PM
3-4....and at this point I feel like it may be a stretch. Sproles is playing out of his mind right now, and Rivers is no slouch. I see a shootout Sunday night, unless Ty Ty steps up. Sunday = toss-up IMO

Lions = well ask the Redskins...lol

Browns, well lets hope we can still rely on a W from them.

Vikes are the hot team in the NFL at the moment IMO. Ap is nothing short of nasty. Tough to see the Steelers winning 3 of these last 4 before the bye, let alone going 4-0 the rest of the way

K Train
10-03-2009, 07:41 PM
steelers own sproles...he went ape **** against the colts last year and then they **** on him the next week

scott0326
10-03-2009, 09:56 PM
5-2, we win next 4 games.

K Train
10-03-2009, 11:13 PM
thought maybe people would be a little humbled after losing to the ****ing Bengals lol. 5-2 would be great, but i think they drop one more. not to SD though

Ibleedblk&gld
10-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Chargers = WIN, NOT going 1-3 and im sorry the running game should "DO WORK" on them since I feel I COULD run on them and the holes they leave open
(2-2)

Lions= WIN, no reason we shouldnt win this game, we are the better team
(3-2)

Browns = WIN, Its home and cleveland, This is the game out LBs get their sacks, and at this point the Steelers are gonna realize how important divison games are
(4-2)

Vikings = (Toss up) SORRY, but this depends on how Troy is, if he is back to "Troy" status then i feel we get the win, Also weather plays a factor here, NOT for Bret but for AP. (4-3)

BYE - TOMLIN MAKES THEM FEEL THE HEAT!

Broncos- WIN, with 2 weeks for this and a healthy team no reason we dont go to Mile High and get the W, I see it looking like when we went to Denver in 05 in the playoffs
(5-3)

Bengals = BIG WIN, This win puts us infront of them and one game behind the Rat birds. Its in pitt and after seeing the players faces in Cinn i feel like they will be ready for this, AND WE WILL HAVE TROY!
(6-3)

Cheifs= WIN, this is gonna be a lil harder then people think, I say this because its mid season and they will get into the swing of things but this is a W, just dont get to hyped up for the next week and overlook them
(7-3)

DIRTY RAT BIRDS = we get a L here.....I hate them but they are good and it looks like Fuko is a real QB, I feel we lose a close one here and ONLY bc its an away game.
(7-4, 2 behind the birds)

Raiders= WIN, they need to clean house to become a football team again and that starts with the owner, this isnt gonna be like 06 when they somehow beat us
(8-4)

Browns = WIN, this point we are late in the season and THATS STEELERS FOOTBALL, the team believes in each other and starts to play some serious smash mouth football
(9-4)

Packers = WIN, this is a SNOW GAME!!! (well i hope because im going to it!!!!) agains same as last week its Dec football and thats when the real teams play football
(10-4, We are 1 game behind the rat birds)

RAT BIRDS = WIN!!! Its in Pitt and its gonna be like the AFC champ game last year and flacco realizes how much it hurts to hit the cold ground of pitt in dec
(11-4, same record as the Rats but we hold the toe breaker with only 2 divison losses and ravens have 2 as well (cinn will help us) but our conf record is better))Fins = WIN!!!! 12-4!!!!! we are the 2nd or 3rd seed and we are HOT when the playoffs start!!!!

THATS WHAT I THINK!!!! lol

sorry for being so long and the spelling i type fast (just not good)

nice analysis (overall), lol

i will be at this game on dec. 27th

Dean Denton
10-04-2009, 07:27 AM
please....1-6. this team stinks....

scott0326
10-04-2009, 07:41 PM
thought maybe people would be a little humbled after losing to the ****ing Bengals lol. 5-2 would be great, but i think they drop one more. not to SD though

So, you think they lose to Vikings?

StlersGuy
10-04-2009, 09:06 PM
please....1-6. this team stinks....

:thinking: we are not that bad :banging: yes we have some things we need to work on however 1-6 I dont think so :stirpot:

Dean Denton
10-05-2009, 06:18 AM
:thinking: we are not that bad :banging: yes we have some things we need to work on however 1-6 I dont think so :stirpot:ok, 2-6. They can not continue to fall apart halfway throught the 3rd and expect to get lucky every time.

StlersGuy
10-25-2009, 06:59 PM
so 19 people got it right we are 5-2 going into the bye and we come out for a monday night game vs Denver...

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2009, 08:51 PM
When this poll first came out I was all about thinking we'd be lucky to be 5-2, but figured more like 4-3. You had to know that Tomlin wasn't going to let this team tank like they did after SB XL, so a rebound was in order for sure. They have set themselves up as good as they could possibly be right now considering how we started out, and with games ahead in the division we can make our run and put to rest any BS of who is king of this division.

It's not going to be easy, the AFCN is tough, but with the Bengals all full of themselves now they'll be ripe for the picking when we see them again. You can bet your last dollar the Steelers haven't forgotten and realized they let one get away. The Ratbirds are in a funk now but they'll get it together in the coming weeks and win some more games, so we need to keep our winning streak going and set ourselves up for December.