PDA

View Full Version : Ready for "Redzone Redman"?

Elway7Ben7
10-02-2009, 10:00 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/PIT/all_tags/today

Steelers RB Isaac Redman may be activated from the practice squad this week.

"The coaches told me to just be ready. They told me to make sure I know the offense and the game plan for the week."

Some power running to return to our lineup finally?????

75Steeler
10-02-2009, 10:05 PM
:cope: :tt02: :yellowthumb: :clap: :grin1:

I think this is what we have needed to bring back the running game! I just hope they bring him in for Sunday night!

Ironman
10-02-2009, 10:11 PM
:greenbounce2:

Running Redman right into the redzone!

SteelCurtainGirl2
10-02-2009, 10:17 PM
WhooHoo..I was hoping they would call him up. I just liked the way he played PreSeason...Hate to get my hopes up..but we need someone like him. :clap:

SteelersWoman
10-02-2009, 10:50 PM
I just think it can't hurt to give the kid a chance. He can't do any worse than what happened the first game...

scott0326
10-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Good to hear, hopefully he is actually used and could be what Gary Russell was last year for us.

K Train
10-03-2009, 12:10 AM
wont get any touches with moore and mendenhall....no way.

i love how every one gets sooooo desperate that this is the answer lol

Blazedby92
10-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Not desperate, I just think everybody wants to see if this kid is for real, if anything maybe it will light fire under Mendy. Chill out K because Mendy will get his chance to shine and if he does good then this all will be put to rest but if not maybe Redzone can get the job done and nobody really knows if he can, not even the K Train, just speculation.

K Train
10-03-2009, 01:41 AM
redman is not the answer

Elway7Ben7
10-03-2009, 01:58 AM
redman is not the answer

Just an opinion!

Big T
10-03-2009, 02:28 AM
No.....train is right....Redman is not the answer. Not at all.

DanRooney
10-03-2009, 03:39 AM
Putting Timmons where Woodley is and starting Keyaran Fox is the answer. I don't know what Lamarr is doing, but he sure is making his best Clark Haggans impression.

Big T
10-03-2009, 03:59 AM
Putting Timmons where Woodley is and starting Keyaran Fox is the answer. I don't know what Lamarr is doing, but he sure is making his best Clark Haggans impression.

So the dude gets 11.5 sacks in his first year as a starter and now after three games you wanna bench him. Come on bro...that's ignorant as hell. He, just like Harrison, is gettin pressure, he's just not gettin sacks. He will be fine. Wow...are you serious?

Ironman
10-03-2009, 04:33 AM
Not desperate, I just think everybody wants to see if this kid is for real, if anything maybe it will light fire under Mendy. Chill out K because Mendy will get his chance to shine and if he does good then this all will be put to rest but if not maybe Redzone can get the job done and nobody really knows if he can, not even the K Train, just speculation.

Exactly, we just want to see what he can do. No need spread negativity Matt Jones

DanRooney
10-03-2009, 06:54 AM
So the dude gets 11.5 sacks in his first year as a starter and now after three games you wanna bench him. Come on bro...that's ignorant as hell. He, just like Harrison, is gettin pressure, he's just not gettin sacks. He will be fine. Wow...are you serious?

Dunno what you've been watching, but Woodley hasn't been getting any pressure whatsoever. The guy has THREE TACKLES in THREE GAMES. Harrison has been getting molested (held)and even drawing double teams. Woodley has been looking slow and lethargic one on one. Hmm...wonder where good ol' Lamarr was on the 4th and 10 play last week? Flat on his ***. He needs to be put on the PUP with all the weight hes gained.

I'm absolutely sure when Tomlin was calling for his "playmakers to step it up," it was directed towards him.

Big T
10-03-2009, 09:29 AM
LaMarr is tied for third on the team with 5 quarterback pressures. By no means am I saying it's acceptable to have no sacks but he is obviously getting pressure. Some people get so impatient. It's 3 games in. If this was mid-season I would be extremely worried and pissed off. Bench him after three games? Wow.

Zachintosh66
10-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Fox... yeah right :lol:

--- Added 10/3/2009 at 08:23 AM ---

makes sense with Parker out and Johnson out... Prolly wont see the field tho.

TEEMONT
10-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Oh I love these threads....lol....

There is a part of me that hopes we are blowing the Chargers out and Redman gets some garbage time carries and blows out his knee, so I don't have to suffer through these threads anymore, and the hopeless mororns who think Redman is worth a ****.

I do think Mendy and Memo will have a big game tomorrow, with Williams being out.

Silverback
10-03-2009, 11:44 AM
I was wondering about this with fwp injury and Mendenhall's troubles with the playbook. I can't help but be a little excited considering his body of work in the preseason.

coldrolled
10-03-2009, 12:05 PM
I was wondering about this with fwp injury and Mendenhall's troubles with the playbook. I can't help but be a little excited considering his body of work in the preseason.

lets see.....

redman cant play. He never seen the field. new draft pick
summers sucks - never got the ball. new draft pick
moore is a 4qtr player we win WHEN he plays. tomlins pick
mendy cant read a play book - another new draft pick
sweed cant play. cant see. - new draft pick
mcdonald he can catch, but never seen the field... new signup
wallace.. he seems to be surviving the madness...
davis sucks
russell sucks
krieder sucks...
OL sucks
our offense is ranked #26

with all this...

is it possible that no offensive player put on this team since arians has been here is worth a crap. OL players included.....

or is it Arians and his pals that are the main problem...:banging::banging::banging:

Silverback
10-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Redman was undrafted, and Moore was picked up from the Vikings. I'm also not the only one who would love to see a true FB like kreider back on this roster. And you can't really blame BA for those guys being brought in, thats Tomlin and Colbert.

SteelerEyeZ
10-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Redman might be the 3rd and 1 or in our case 4th in 1.....but other then that i dont think much will happen....preseason is TOTALLY different and the transition from that to a Week 4 showdown with the lightingbugs is totally different. I wanna see how fired up Mendy is and just make sure he HOLDS THE BALL!

Elway7Ben7
10-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Oh I love these threads....lol....

There is a part of me that hopes we are blowing the Chargers out and Redman gets some garbage time carries and blows out his knee, so I don't have to suffer through these threads anymore, and the hopeless mororns who think Redman is worth a ****.

I do think Mendy and Memo will have a big game tomorrow, with Williams being out.

You're a disgrace to Steeler Nation!!
For one, calling fellow Steeler fans "morons" and two thinking you know everything. Everything you post is negative. you hide behind your little screen and type negative B.S. all the time. Are you and K-Train roommates?????
Don't post in threads, if you don't give a **** about the topic. It's as simple as that. And just because some of you post 1000's of times on this message board, doesn't make you the authority on every topic. Redman could be the next Terrell Davis and we'd never know, unless we get to see him carry the rock a few games. That's the whole point behind any Redman discussion. The "big picture" if you will.
So, show some class and know your role!

Silverback
10-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah I don't get it, I'm not saying Redman is the next bus or whatever but considering our current starting running back was undrafted why would you assume he's total garbage. And and that other undrafted guy, o whats his name defensive MVP of the league, club record for sacks, good thing he never got a shot. Redman very well might be totally useless but we'll never know unless he gets carries. If the coaching staff believes in him enough to activate him for a couple games I'm behind him.

Big T
10-03-2009, 01:48 PM
lets see.....

redman cant play. He never seen the field. new draft pick
summers sucks - never got the ball. new draft pick
moore is a 4qtr player we win WHEN he plays. tomlins pick
mendy cant read a play book - another new draft pick
sweed cant play. cant see. - new draft pick
mcdonald he can catch, but never seen the field... new signup
wallace.. he seems to be surviving the madness...
davis sucks
russell sucks
krieder sucks...
OL sucks
our offense is ranked #26

with all this...

is it possible that no offensive player put on this team since arians has been here is worth a crap. OL players included.....

or is it Arians and his pals that are the main problem...:banging::banging::banging:

Not trying to start **** here by picking out the obvious flaws in your post so I will just say this...you have some research to do. But I do agree about Redman, he's not the answer.

TEEMONT
10-03-2009, 02:31 PM
You're a disgrace to Steeler Nation!!
For one, calling fellow Steeler fans "morons" and two thinking you know everything. Everything you post is negative. you hide behind your little screen and type negative B.S. all the time. Are you and K-Train roommates?????
Don't post in threads, if you don't give a **** about the topic. It's as simple as that. And just because some of you post 1000's of times on this message board, doesn't make you the authority on every topic. Redman could be the next Terrell Davis and we'd never know, unless we get to see him carry the rock a few games. That's the whole point behind any Redman discussion. The "big picture" if you will.
So, show some class and know your role!

lol...is a guy with an Elway avatar talking abouit being a disgrace to Steeler Nation?

4770B Prescott Ct
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225

there...am I hiding behind my computer screen now?

I don't type negative BS, I type mostly realistic **** that the retarded Steeler fans (ie yourself) don't want to hear. Let's be serious for a minute...would I love Redman to prove me wrong...or course I would, but he won't b/c we have a joke of an offensive line. That being said, I still look for any RB they put in to have a good game against a depleted Chargers D, and they are going to have to now, since ESPN is making it look like Santonio Holmes is running his mouth off about Cromartie and Jammer.

With the exception of the hate I had for Ben early on, and my man-crush on Willie Parker, I am usually spot on with my posts. There is a reason Train and I have thousands of posts. Now go back to being a blind homer, and I'll bring you some reality every now and then.

BTW I obviously care about the topic if I have wasted so much time trying to get you "grass is greener" people to realize that redman is garbage. Dont preach at me with your big 32 posts. I have put a lot of time and money into this board...I'll do what I please.

Thanks

K Train
10-03-2009, 02:35 PM
i really hope they activate redman and give him the start and every carry so everyone will be disappointed and go back to hating arians by default

TEEMONT
10-03-2009, 02:38 PM
i really hope they activate redman and give him the start and every carry so everyone will be disappointed and go back to hating arians by default

how dare you....!

Redman is the savior!

I hope we re-sign John Kuhn and he comes back and breaks the single season rushing record in one game.

K Train
10-03-2009, 02:41 PM
everyone just loves anyone with a cool nickname

Big T
10-03-2009, 02:47 PM
how dare you....!

Redman is the savior!

I hope we re-sign John Kuhn and he comes back and breaks the single season rushing record in one game.

Oh could we? Please? Could you imagine and Isaac Redman, John Kuhn backfield? Best ever? I think so

Redman alone will OBVIOUSLY be the savior...no team could touch us with "Redzone" (pffffffft) Redman. 16-0 every year? You bet

TEEMONT
10-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Oh could we? Please? Could you imagine and Isaac Redman, John Kuhn backfield? Best ever? I think so

Redman alone will OBVIOUSLY be the savior...no team could touch us with "Redzone" (pffffffft) Redman. 16-0 every year? You bet

the NFL's version of Kobe