PDA

View Full Version : LAMBERT COMING TO AREA

Black n Gold Panties
10-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Lambert's gonna be in Butler PA..
Got this info from a fellow fan (who just happened to gift me an authentic Lambert Jersey this weekend, ironically)

http://www.shopclearviewmall.com/events.php
JACK LAMBERT Appearance!
Date: October 10, 2009
Time: Noon - 2:00pm
Description: We are proud to announce that we are working again with BT Sports Memorabilia and Gil's Collectibles to bring Legendary Hall of Fame Pittsburgh Steeler #58 Jack Lambert to Clearview Mall on Saturday, October 10! ADMISSION TO THE EVENT IS FREE, however you MUST purchase a ticket to receive an autograph. Tickets are ON SALE NOW at Guest Services. Ticket fees are: $60.00 for small flat items to be signed (including photos up to 11x14). $75.00 to have Large Flat items and Mini Helmets signed. And $125.00 for any large or premium items to be signed (Jerseys, Footballs, Helmets, etc.) Lambert will only sign Reebok, Mitchell or Ness Jerseys - these are the companies he currently has license agreements with. Purchase your items to be signed at the show, from Clearview Mall stores, or bring some from home!

lloydfan4life
10-01-2009, 08:25 PM
:cursin: when I read Lambert was coming to the 'area' somehow my brain just assumed it was MY area! :duh: :evilshake:

Ironman
10-01-2009, 08:36 PM
:cursin: when I read Lambert was coming to the 'area' somehow my brain just assumed it was MY area! :duh: :evilshake:

Me too.... I almost threw my labtop out the window with excitement.

Cpt. Jack should go on a world tour, starting with Chicago :grin1:

floodcitygirl
10-01-2009, 09:41 PM
I had the opportunity to meet him a few years ago here in Cincy. Got a mini helmet signed by him and my pic taken with him. :grin1:

Ironman
10-01-2009, 09:47 PM
I had the opportunity to meet him a few years ago here in Cincy. Got a mini helmet signed by him and my pic taken with him. :grin1:

lol, did you have to give up your savings to get it? I looked at some of the prices for autographs at the sess, not exactly cheap. But then again, either is Cpt. Jack's memorabilia.

lloydfan4life
10-01-2009, 09:47 PM

Lucky dog! :evilshake:

We need pics! :greengrin:

Black n Gold Panties
10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Well not exactly "my area" either but Im willing to drive three hours each direction for Jacky! Still iffy on spending life savings on autograph though...

Ironman
10-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Well not exactly "my area" either but Im willing to drive three hours each direction for Jacky! Still iffy on spending life savings on autograph though...

I've already stabbed a man, and sold the house for his used jockstrap... haha :hilarious:

Luckily for me, my father is an avid memorabilia freak. He has everything from Mr. Rogers' autograph, to Art Rooney's used cigar. We have over 5 to 6 sections dedicated to the Steelers alone in my father's basement, a.k.a. the hall of fame.