PDA

View Full Version : Top 6 and Bottom 6 Organizations in the NFL

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
10-01-2009, 11:52 AM
As you can probably tell the writer is from Boston...

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/09/30/dirty-dozen-rating-the-organizations/

Ranks were as follows:

1. Patriots
2. Steelers
3. Ravens
4. Giants
5. Eagles
6. Colts

27. Rams
27-b. Redskins
28. Chiefs
29. Bengals
30. Raiders
31. Cleveland
32. Detroit

Regarding the bottom 6...how can you not have the Raiders and Redskins as your bottom two??? Perhaps I'm focusing too much on the owners, but to me those are clearly the two worst run organizations in football.

75Steeler
10-01-2009, 12:06 PM
:thinking:

Thinking this writer is a little off in his evaluation. Although I do like where he has the Steelers and hope he is right.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
10-01-2009, 12:11 PM
:thinking:

Thinking this writer is a little off in his evaluation. Although I do like where he has the Steelers and hope he is right.

Pats are the only team in the top 6 that missed the playoffs last year. He has them at #1. And Boston writers wonder why no one takes their stuff seriously.

igor0190
10-01-2009, 12:36 PM
It all depends what time span you're looking at and what you consider a "TOP ORGANIZATION" when doing rankings like this. Looks as though his ratings are based on consistent success and "continuity in the front office and coaching staff and good drafts." Over what time period?

One can only assume it is a fairly current time period or the Raiders wouldn't be in the bottom. If that assumption is correct, then he is a fool to not have the Raiders as currently the worst organization. There coach is going to get suspended for breaking another coaches jaw, they drafted Heyward Bey too early (could have traded down 10-20 picks and still got him). They are a mess.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
10-01-2009, 12:40 PM
It all depends what time span you're looking at and what you consider a "TOP ORGANIZATION" when doing rankings like this. Looks as though his ratings are based on consistent success and "continuity in the front office and coaching staff and good drafts." Over what time period?

One can only assume it is a fairly current time period or the Raiders wouldn't be in the bottom. If that assumption is correct, then he is a fool to not have the Raiders as currently the worst organization. There coach is going to get suspended for breaking another coaches jaw, they drafted Heyward Bey too early (could have traded down 10-20 picks and still got him). They are a mess.

If I had to guess I'd say that he's cherry picked his dates and started this thing about the time the Pats started to show promise...maybe 1996.

yinzer
10-01-2009, 01:41 PM
the fact that he has the *cheats at #1 is laughable. i love these "matter of opinion" rankings. hilarious.