PDA

View Full Version : A peace offering...at Tim Lumber's Expense

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 11:07 AM
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/midnight_sun/blog/2009/01/tim_lumber_screw_the_steelers.html

I understand you guys had a problem with a Ravens "fan" by the name of Tim Lumber. He claimed journalism excellence. Here's a link to a pathetic article of his. The Sun did Baltimore a favor and canned him. I think you'll all get a kick out of the comments from readers after the piece.

Stlrs4Life
09-29-2009, 11:19 AM
F$%K that azzwipe.

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-29-2009, 11:23 AM
F$%K that azzwipe.

knew this was gonna happen :hilarious:!!

I think that the major problem for "Joe" ,tim lumber last ratbird fan on here left a major rift in credibility for their fans...

lloydfan4life
09-29-2009, 11:24 AM
F$%K that azzwipe.

.... and the Faggo he came riding in on.

Callax
09-29-2009, 11:25 AM
what a worthless piece of blood and breath!!
Got his team beat down in AFC Championship!

Good !

Pitt Won SB
GREAT!!
Got Canned

PRICELESS!!!!!
FYI, Tim,
towell is spelled
T-O-W-E-L

1 L

stry using spell check, you illiterate tool!

lloydfan4life
09-29-2009, 11:27 AM
knew this was gonna happen :hilarious:!!

I think that the major problem for "Joe" ,tim lumber last ratbird fan on here left a major rift in credibility for their fans...

no, the problem for 'Joe' is coming in here taking shots at our members with his lame *** insults and insinuations then pretending he's not here to gloat but to talk football. No freakin' ratbird fan is EVER welcome to come here and do that in 'our house'.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-29-2009, 11:34 AM
Timmy Dumber is a pathetic excuse for a kindergarten sports analyst; pretty much as ridiculous and sorry as they come.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 11:35 AM
.... and the Faggo he came riding in on.

Is it really necessary to insult me/Joe Flacco with a homophobic insult? I'm trying to be nice here.

SouthCentral
09-29-2009, 11:36 AM
was he still drunk when he wrote that??

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-29-2009, 11:37 AM
no, the problem for 'Joe' is coming in here taking shots at our members with his lame *** insults and insinuations then pretending he's not here to gloat but to talk football. No freakin' ratbird fan is EVER welcome to come here and do that in 'our house'.

He has made some good point when talking football, I really haven't seen one post saying the ratbirds are better then us ala "timmy"
granted there were some unnecessary shots , but he also had shots coming from all directions and was probably firing back in self defense,lol

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 11:42 AM
was he still drunk when he wrote that??

People that live in his neighborhood are either drunk or recovering from being drunk at all times. Brooklyn, MD is not a nice place. Lots of poor white trash, lots of meth, lots of losers...

--- Added 9/29/2009 at 10:42 AM ---

I assume he's referring to you guys here:

http://www.fannation.com/message_boards/show_topic/60322-tim-lumber-gets-hired-at-frederick-news-post-and-challenges-steeler-fans-to-a-debate

Looks like he views you guys as friends.

BlackGold4vr
09-29-2009, 11:48 AM
He has made some good point when talking football, I really haven't seen one post saying the ratbirds are better then us ala "timmy"
granted there were some unnecessary shots , but he also had shots coming from all directions and was probably firing back in self defense,lol

The true test for our little Joey will be whether he comes back to kiss the rings when the Steelers put a beatdown on that 17th ranked pass defense. Last week they were ranked 29th and only a friendly helping of Brownstain ineptitude boosted their ranking. They gave up 50 points in their first 2 games. Ooh, I'll bet that just sends shivers up Bens back. Both teams can stop the run and will need to rely on the pass. I like Ben and our receiving corps in that match-up. :yesnod:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 11:50 AM
The true test for our little Joey will be whether he comes back to kiss the rings when the Steelers put a beatdown on that 17th ranked pass defense. Last week they were ranked 29th and only a friendly helping of Brownstain ineptitude boosted their ranking. They gave up 50 points in their first 2 games. Ooh, I'll bet that just sends shivers up Bens back. Both teams can stop the run and will need to rely on the pass. I like Ben and our receiving corps in that match-up. :yesnod:

I don't think you'll ever see me "kiss the rings", but if the Steelers beat the Ravens I would definitely man up and say nice game guys.

SouthCentral
09-29-2009, 11:51 AM
People that live in his neighborhood are either drunk or recovering from being drunk at all times. Brooklyn, MD is not a nice place. Lots of poor white trash, lots of meth, lots of losers...

--- Added 9/29/2009 at 10:42 AM ---

I assume he's referring to you guys here:

http://www.fannation.com/message_boards/show_topic/60322-tim-lumber-gets-hired-at-frederick-news-post-and-challenges-steeler-fans-to-a-debate

Looks like he views you guys as friends.

nevermind, i misread the article! ( i just edited this)

yinzer
09-29-2009, 11:52 AM
I don't think you'll ever see me "kiss the rings", but if the Steelers beat the Ravens I would definitely man up and say nice game guys.

i'm saving this post

HUNT4SEVEN
09-29-2009, 03:29 PM
The way u came in here yesterday Joe, i thought u was Tims cousin:yesnod:, now if u can be realistic, an respectful i don't have a problem with u coming here, but when u are acting childish like you were yesterday we will not tolerate that stuff here, the Rats beat the Chargers, Chiefs an Clowns............really this is nothing to be happy about, an to tell the truth the Chiefs scored way to many points on yaws defense, The Chargers beat them selves with to many turnovers, all i'm saying is be respectful when u come on another team message board an u will get your message across much better with more acceptance.:tt02:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 03:34 PM
The way u came in here yesterday Joe, i thought u was Tims cousin:yesnod:, now if u can be realistic, an respectful i don't have a problem with u coming here, but when u are acting childish like you were yesterday we will not tolerate that stuff here, the Rats beat the Chargers, Chiefs an Clowns............really this is nothing to be happy about, an to tell the truth the Chiefs scored way to many points on yaws defense, The Chargers beat them selves with to many turnovers, all i'm saying is be respectful when u come on another team message board an u will get your message across much better with more acceptance.:tt02:

You gotta admit I was judged pretty quickly here. Regarding the nothing to be happy about comment...pretty sure you'd be happy if the Steelers were 3-0 regardless of the opponents. I'm not bringing up the Ravens here, others are...seems like there are a lot of folks here who can dish it out, but few who can take it.