PDA

View Full Version : SHHH!!! I think our annoying little bro Joey left.

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 11:52 AM
I think he's gone let's talk football now.

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-29-2009, 11:58 AM
Try talking foot ball with him,the best way to get rid of a true troll is to outsmart him...personal attacks will get personal attacks...just saying...

LatrobePA
09-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Why has he been allowed to even post as much as he has. It's total BS all he is doing is stirring things up!

Ban his *** and lets get back to Steeler talk!

Karma will take care of this fool!

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Why has he been allowed to even post as much as he has. It's total BS all he is doing is stirring things up!

Ban his *** and lets get back to Steeler talk!

Karma will take care of this fool!

What has he done to get banned?? He has talked STEELERS from an outsider point of view, last I knew this board accepted all credible opinions...that what makes this a great board !!

steelersgal86
09-29-2009, 12:19 PM
it is football season guys...this will happen...like BnG said....nothing wrong with talking football....but when you start threads like this he gets what he came looking for :2cents:

Stlrs4Life
09-29-2009, 12:25 PM
I really don't believe he said anything wrong. What do you guys expect him to say? The Steelers Rule? If it is that bad, maybe it should be moved to the Line of Scrimmage.

yinzer
09-29-2009, 12:47 PM
he should only be banned IF he doesn't come back after we beat the rats. if he's a man, he'll come back for his lumps.

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 01:31 PM
What has he done to get banned?? He has talked STEELERS from an outsider point of view, last I knew this board accepted all credible opinions...that what makes this a great board !!

it is football season guys...this will happen...like BnG said....nothing wrong with talking football....but when you start threads like this he gets what he came looking for :2cents:

I really don't believe he said anything wrong. What do you guys expect him to say? The Steelers Rule? If it is that bad, maybe it should be moved to the Line of Scrimmage.

I don't know what forum you all are on but in here all he did was stir crap about everything someone said, you don't have to agree but atleast have a intelligent opinion instead all he want to say was we have no class and thin skin and how right he was and that's that. He jumped thread to thread for like 2-3 hours replying to every post someone posted as soon as they were done, stirring crap.
As for me I like football because of the trash talk but some people get annoying with it and just reply to get reactions. He had like 70 to 80 post yesterday practically saying the same crap.

Like someone has said already, if he would come back after a loss to Pitt them maybe I will show a little respect but I guarrentee he was no where to be found in here last year.
:2cents:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 01:33 PM
I don't know what forum you all are on but in here all he did was stir crap about everything someone said, you don't have to agree but atleast have a intelligent opinion instead all he want to say was we have no class and thin skin and how right he was and that's that. He jumped thread to thread for like 2-3 hours replying to every post someone posted as soon as they were done, stirring crap.
As for me I like football because of the trash talk but some people get annoying with it and just reply to get reactions. He had like 70 to 80 post yesterday practically saying the same crap.

Like someone has said already, if he would come back after a loss to Pitt them maybe I will show a little respect but I guarrentee he was no where to be found in here last year.

Judging by your August 2009 sign up date...I'd wager you weren't here either. You might want to defer to your vets here and stop embarrassing yourself. I'm here to talk football. End this foolishness and let's get on with it. Deal?

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 01:37 PM
Thanks for reenforcing my statement Little brother:greenbounce2:

And no I wasn't here last year, I don't have to be on a forum to show I like my Steelers but I also wasn't in the Ravens forum being a tool either last year.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks for reenforcing my statement Little brother:greenbounce2:

Well I tried...I should have known better.

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 01:43 PM
And no I wasn't here last year, I don't have to be on a forum to show I like my Steelers but I also wasn't in the Ravens forum being a tool either last year.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 01:45 PM

No I'm good...no need to explain yourself to me. I see what you have to offer. Carry on.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Ah yes, the inevitable hatred for Ratbird fans shines through regardless. Let's make sure we're clear here, any Steeler fan going to a Ratbird message board would and does get the same reception as our newest friend here (yes I know from experience as to many of you). Regardless of how you come across, whether you have good intentions or not, rival team fans coming to a message board (when it comes to the Steelers/Ratbirds in particular) are always met with opposition. Who would want it any other way?!

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Ah yes, the inevitable hatred for Ratbird fans shines through regardless. Let's make sure we're clear here, any Steeler fan going to a Ratbird message board would and does get the same reception as our newest friend here (yes I know from experience as to many of you). Regardless of how you come across, whether you have good intentions or not, rival team fans coming to a message board (when it comes to the Steelers/Ratbirds in particular) are always met with opposition. Who would want it any other way?!

No doubt:plus1:

SteelCityKid5
09-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Flacco, I understand you commenting on our "SA" threads but could you quit making up threads. I think we all come on here to view what other diehard Steelers fans want to talk about. I'm not being mean but just stop, I don't care if people do it on your site but I'm tired of seeing topics or threads created by you. No one cares what power rankings the Steelers are at or about some blog in Baltimore. When you post a thread it goes under SteelersTalk, am I right? Now, let's please keep it that way. Your ruining a great site.

igor0190
09-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Flacco, I understand you commenting on our "SA" threads but could you quit making up threads. I think we all come on here to view what other diehard Steelers fans want to talk about. I'm not being mean but just stop, I don't care if people do it on your site but I'm tired of seeing topics or threads created by you. No one cares what power rankings the Steelers are at or about some blog in Baltimore. When you post a thread it goes under SteelersTalk, am I right? Now, let's please keep it that way. Your ruining a great site.

I think a lot of us just come here to get the latest news on the Steelers and some respected opinions from other people as well. Bringing up arguments that Ben should throw the ball out of bounds because he's tiring out our O-Line are just idiotic. Why not say something with relevance... tell us how the Rats moved up in the draft and stole Oher from us. Just out of curiousity, is the Ratbirds message board dull and boring?

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 03:07 PM
I think a lot of us just come here to get the latest news on the Steelers and some respected opinions from other people as well. Bringing up arguments that Ben should throw the ball out of bounds because he's tiring out our O-Line are just idiotic. Why not say something with relevance... tell us how the Rats moved up in the draft and stole Oher from us. Just out of curiousity, is the Ratbirds message board dull and boring?

I find it amusing how differing opinions are shunned here and deemed idiotic. It's as if you guys are only here to hear yourselves talk. I would think a respectful outside opinion regarding your team would be welcomed. It usually is at other boards.

igor0190
09-29-2009, 03:21 PM
I find it amusing how differing opinions are shunned here and deemed idiotic. It's as if you guys are only here to hear yourselves talk. I would think a respectful outside opinion regarding your team would be welcomed. It usually is at other boards.

Opinions are welcome. That one particular opinion of yours is weak and idiotic so give it a rest.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Opinions are welcome. That one particular opinion of yours is weak and idiotic so give it a rest.

I'd say you use your "that one particular opinion" quite often. Wise up man. This is an internet message board. Discuss and debate is what this place is all about. If you're in favor of your QB holding the ball too long and taking sacks then more power too you.

UKSTEELER
09-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Let Joey boy speak, . . . he's got a stopwatch you know, that makes him very important, . . . he's officialy timed Ben's scrambling around at 10 seconds.

Props to the guy, I'd be too busy saying throw it, throw it, at the TV and waving
my towel! :greengrin:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Let Joey boy speak, . . . he's got a stopwatch you know, that makes him very important, . . . he's officialy timed Ben's scrambling around at 10 seconds.

Props to the guy, I'd be too busy saying throw it, throw it, at the TV and waving
my towel! :greengrin:

Everytime you post my expectations for British people get lower and lower. I would at least expect a little bit of wit.

lloydfan4life
09-29-2009, 04:05 PM
I find it amusing how differing opinions are shunned here and deemed idiotic. Nope, not differing opinions.... just yours.

It's as if you guys are only here to hear yourselves talk. I would think a respectful outside opinion regarding your team would be welcomed. Too bad yours have been anything but respectful. You came on here to :stirpot: the **** and now you act as though you really only wanted to come on here to give a respectful, differing opinion of our team. You really are a tool, although that's not really a surprise knowing who you're a fan of.

It usually is at other boards. Maybe you should find your way to those 'other' boards then. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out!

--- Added 9/29/2009 at 02:05 PM ---

Everytime you post my expectations for British people get lower and lower. I would at least expect a little bit of wit.

I rest my case. :lol:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Nope, not differing opinions.... just yours.

Too bad yours have been anything but respectful. You came on here to :stirpot: the **** and now you act as though you really only wanted to come on here to give a respectful, differing opinion of our team. You really are a tool, although that's not really a surprise knowing who you're a fan of.

Maybe you should find your way to those 'other' boards then. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out!

I really hope you're just trying to push buttons. That reminded me of a 3rd grade rant.

--- Added 9/29/2009 at 02:08 PM ---

Nope, not differing opinions.... just yours.

Too bad yours have been anything but respectful. You came on here to :stirpot: the **** and now you act as though you really only wanted to come on here to give a respectful, differing opinion of our team. You really are a tool, although that's not really a surprise knowing who you're a fan of.

Maybe you should find your way to those 'other' boards then. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out!

You gotta make a case before you rest it. It appears you're not an lawyer.

lloydfan4life
09-29-2009, 04:11 PM
I really hope you're just trying to push buttons. That reminded me of a 3rd grade rant.

once again.... case closed.
You continue to show your reasons for being here.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 04:14 PM

So let me get this straight. I come here and try to talk football...I get flamed because you don't like the team I root for even though I'm not discussing them...then when I defend myself, I'm a troll. Interesting logic. You must have advanced degrees in all kinds of smart stuff.

UKSTEELER
09-29-2009, 04:26 PM

Dave says to Barry: "If I turn this helicopter upside-down, do you think we'll fall out?" Barry replies: "Of course not, Dave. We'll always be friends."

p.s. can you let me know which make of stopwatch you are using, as it sounds extraordinarily accurate, I'd quite like one myself. Also, when do you start timing Ben's actually scrambling, is it as soon as he steps sideways after the drop back or when he goes outside the tackles, . . . Steeler expertise like yours need tapping!

Chin up Flacco baby nearly tea time, got a lovely plate of bangers n mash waiting for you!!!:bunny:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Dave says to Barry: "If I turn this helicopter upside-down, do you think we'll fall out?" Barry replies: "Of course not, Dave. We'll always be friends."

p.s. can you let me know which make of stopwatch you are using, as it sounds extraordinarily accurate, I'd quite like one myself. Also, when do you start timing Ben's actually scrambling, is it as soon as he steps sideways after the drop back or when he goes outside the tackles, . . . Steeler expertise like yours need tapping!

Chin up Flacco baby nearly tea time, got a lovely plate of bangers n mash waiting for you!!!:bunny:

I like the beer there, but not so much the food.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-29-2009, 04:44 PM

:clap::clap: well said my friend, it's an difference BETWEEN talking trash an acting like trash! who in their right mind would post Is it time to panic after week 3? give me an break, he is getting on alot of people nerves here an i say if he doesn't clean it up he should be banned! IMO.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 04:49 PM
:clap::clap: well said my friend, it's an difference BETWEEN talking trash an acting like trash! who in their right mind would post Is it time to panic after week 3? give me an break, he is getting on alot of people nerves here an i say if he doesn't clean it up he should be banned! IMO.

Actually one of your fellow posters who used Troy in his SN made a similar comment about Steeler fans in a panic. Where do you draw the line? The issue is more who saying it than what's being said.

steelersforever1983
09-29-2009, 05:42 PM
still trolling and stirring the pot. if you want respect stop being a little bitch and go to a rat bird forum to talk with other ratbird fans i am officially done talking trash with a bandwagon fan. that only came here to talk trash and stir the pot.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
still trolling and stirring the pot. if you want respect stop being a little bitch and go to a rat bird forum to talk with other ratbird fans i am officially done talking trash with a bandwagon fan. that only came here to talk trash and stir the pot.

Oh the irony of a guy that joined this forum shortly after a Steeler superbowl win calling someone else bandwagon. Good stuff buddy.:grin1:

steelersforever1983
09-29-2009, 05:51 PM
been a fan for all my life *******. you only came here for one reason and only one reason to spread your bullshit. so shut your trap and go cry to your mom because me thinks your a momma's boy. definition of momma's boy living at home and being a internet tough guy who lives online and never goes outside.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 05:56 PM
been a fan for all my life *******. you only came here for one reason and only one reason to spread your bullshit. so shut your trap and go cry to your mom because me thinks your a momma's boy. definition of momma's boy living at home and being a internet tough guy who lives online and never goes outside.

I guess we'll all have to take your word for that. Must have been purely coincidental that you discovered this place shortly after the Steelers won their 2nd Superbowl in a short amount of time. Also don't you find it a bit humorous that you're calling me an internet tough guy while hurling childish insults laced with profanity? That may be over your head though.

steelersforever1983
09-29-2009, 05:58 PM
i call intenet tough guy when i see you should read up on it sometime all they do is troll forums talking down people.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
i call intenet tough guy when i see you should read up on it sometime all they do is troll forums talking down people.

I see you're not a fan of them...not a fan of capitalization, punctuation, or grammar either. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your posting from a Blackberry.

steelersforever1983
09-29-2009, 06:01 PM
you have all the symptoms of internet tough guy. plus it's the internet no one uses correct english.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 06:05 PM
you have all the symptoms of internet tough guy. plus it's the internet no one uses correct english.

Symptoms eh??? Good stuff. Glad to hear that the English language is officially dead.

steelersforever1983
09-29-2009, 06:08 PM
it's been dead for a long time where have you been ain't is a word now.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 06:19 PM
it's been dead for a long time where have you been ain't is a word now.

I'd hate to see your resume.

steelersforever1983
09-29-2009, 06:24 PM
actually got a job with it. i keep telling you this is the internet. no one uses correct english on the internet.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 06:26 PM
actually got a job with it. i keep telling you this is the internet. no one uses correct english on the internet.

Good to hear. It's a tough economy...don't like to hear about anyone being unemployed.

Scorp
09-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey SteelerAddicts!!!! :cope:

Find out who this kangaroojoey is...............get to know him..................learn his ways.....................and then :postal: HIM!!!!!!!!

F-CK THE RATBIRDS BABY!!!!!!!! :cope:

igor0190
09-29-2009, 06:52 PM

The more Faggo posts, the more it becomes apparent that he's just a sh#t disturber with nothing intelligent to say. :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

lloydfan4life
09-29-2009, 06:57 PM
I see you're not a fan of them...not a fan of capitalization, punctuation, or grammar either. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your posting from a Blackberry.

Hey Dickweed, if you're going to critique someone elses grammar you should at least do it with correct grammar of your own. I believe you meant to say "YOU'RE" posting.
Quit being an ******* now and go away, Troll.

Blazedby92
09-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Hey Dickweed, if you're going to critique someone elses grammar you should at least do it with correct grammar of your own. I believe you meant to say "YOU'RE" posting.
Quit being an ******* now and go away, Troll.

:lol::nahnah::bunny::banana:

BANDWAGON!!!:yesnod::nono::hilarious:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-30-2009, 10:03 AM
:lol::nahnah::bunny::banana:

BANDWAGON!!!:yesnod::nono::hilarious:

At least have the intelligence to see that a guy who joined this place a month ago really should be throwing the bandwagon card out. My goodness.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2009, 10:11 AM
Ok, the fun's over in this thread now people..there's lot of other threads to rag on each other on or better yet....talk football!

Captcoolhand
09-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Ok, the fun's over in this thread now people..there's lot of other threads to rag on each other on or better yet....talk football!
I havn't even responded to any threads and already been tired of even seeing it..

Like TG said, Enough is enough!