PDA

View Full Version : Did NFL refs send letter to TENN??

Callax
09-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Does anyone know if the referees blew a holding call against Pitt on Pitt's TD??
I got a stupid titan fan at work who (other than being insane) "CLAIMS" refs sent a letter of apology to titans for missing a holding /intereference call tht gave the TD to PITT??
Anyone know if this is true or not
I'D LOVE TO THROW IT IN HIS FACE, CATCHING HIM IN A LIE!!!

ps he also claims of a conspiracy that NFL "gave" PITT those players in the great 1974 draft. NFL told other teams to let pitt draft those players!
Shows how moronic this fool is!!!!I think he forgot to take his med's today!! LOL
his initials are frank byrnes!!

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 10:20 AM
I watched the game and I know what play you are talking about. There was clearly holding on that play and the refs were completely blind to it...I haven't heard anything about a letter of apology to the fans of the Titans however. I also highly doubt that the refs would do such a thing or that the NFL would want them to.

Callax
09-28-2009, 10:50 AM
I watched the game and I know what play you are talking about. There was clearly holding on that play and the refs were completely blind to it...I haven't heard anything about a letter of apology to the fans of the Titans however. I also highly doubt that the refs would do such a thing or that the NFL would want them to.

I just need to know if there was a letter sent to TENN. ( Proof of letter)
We know the Steelers have gotten their fair share of letters, I believe the last one was for pitt @ jax playoffs 2007 for the missed holding call that let garrard go 40 yards for the game ending FG
Pitt got the letter like 4 months after the game
I want to bust him when no letter was sent
to take him down a peg or two.
LOVE the fact tenn is 0-3

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 10:56 AM
I just need to know if there was a letter sent to TENN. ( Prrof of letter)
We know the Steelers have gotten their fair share of letters, I believe the last one was for pitt @ jax playoffs 2007 for the missed holding call that let garrard go 40 yards for the game ending FG
Pitt got the letter like 4 months after the game
I want to bust him when no letter was sent
to take him down a peg or two.
LOVE the fact tenn is 0-3

Every team has their long list of sob stories about missed calls. Only a novice fan would cry about them. Like the old saying goes...if you put yourself in the position to be beaten by a bad call...you probably didn't deserve to win anyways.

steelerfan11
09-28-2009, 10:57 AM
I have not heard of a letter anywhere...nor have I heard any titans fan saying there was one. I'll let you know if I can find anything but as of yet I can't.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 11:04 AM
I have not heard of a letter anywhere...nor have I heard any titans fan saying there was one. I'll let you know if I can find anything but as of yet I can't.

Titan fans are some of the classiest around. This co-worker with his claims of an apology letter must be an outlier.

igor0190
09-28-2009, 11:53 AM
He made it up... So why not make something up of your own.

Make sure you remind him how many games the Titans have won since they screwed with the Terrible Towel. There lack of class, sportsmanship, and stomping of the towel have led to a TITAN CURSE!

PS: I saw Lendale White back at the Pizza Hut buffet on the weekend.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 11:57 AM
He made it up... So why not make something up of your own.

Make sure you remind him how many games the Titans have won since they screwed with the Terrible Towel. There lack of class, sportsmanship, and stomping of the towel have led to a TITAN CURSE!

PS: I saw Lendale White back at the Pizza Hut buffet on the weekend.

Why go there? No need to get classless. While this Titan fan seems to be a novice...he may honestly think such a letter exists. Seems funny to see a person state a lack of class in one sentence and then advocate similar behavior in the next.

Blazedby92
09-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Why go there? No need to get classless. While this Titan fan seems to be a novice...he may honestly think such a letter exists. Seems funny to see a person state a lack of class in one sentence and then advocate similar behavior in the next.

Dude you talk Class but you have yet to show any. If your going to talk **it then do it. Be a man not a tool.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Dude you talk Class but you have yet to show any. If your going to talk **it then do it. Be a man not a tool.

No need for profanity. It only lessens the point you're trying to make. Intelligent people can discuss issues without resorting to off-topic personally insults or vulgar language.

Blazedby92
09-28-2009, 01:05 PM
No need for profanity. It only lessens the point you're trying to make. Intelligent people can discuss issues without resorting to off-topic personally insults or vulgar language.

You have been off topic for a few threads now, I use profanity because I am typing and that is a good thing for you but if you were here in person, you would be lying face down with a broken jaw. When you start to show a little class, I will so go catch a ride on the birds bandwagon.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 01:09 PM
You have been off topic for a few threads now, I use profanity because I am typing and that is a good thing for you but if you were here in person, you would be lying face down with a broken jaw. When you start to show a little class, I will so go catch a ride on the birds bandwagon.

Nothing more pathetic than an internet tough guy hurling physical threats on a message board to someone they will never meet. Very poor.

Blazedby92
09-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Nothing more pathetic than an internet tough guy hurling physical threats on a message board to someone they will never meet. Very poor.

You the POT or the KETTLE? You come on here acting like you are here to discuss football and all you are doing is stiring sh**. Oh don't get me wrong I would like to meet you believe me.

And you just described yourself in the quote. Thank you

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 01:21 PM
You the POT or the KETTLE? You come on here acting like you are here to discuss football and all you are doing is stiring sh**. Oh don't get me wrong I would like to meet you believe me.

And you just described yourself in the quote. Thank you

I'd love to see where this "pot" hurled a physical insult. You really need to figure out how to follow basic logic. Maybe stop posting until you have it down. Might help your rep a bit.

steelersforever1983
09-28-2009, 05:01 PM
he's just a troll that only came here to talk **** that his team is in the lead while we are not.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 05:18 PM
he's just a troll that only came here to talk **** that his team is in the lead while we are not.

You really have an inferiority complex. I would think that all those SB titles the Steelers have won would have helped cure it, but apparently not.

steelersforever1983
09-28-2009, 05:34 PM
your the one that has an inferiority complex. coming in here to spew your crap and how great your team is the sign of it.

DanRooney
09-28-2009, 05:54 PM

I also watched the AFC divisional game where there was clearly a delay of game penalty. The refs were completely blind to it. The Ravens, or more specifically Flacco, didn't even deserve to be on the same field with us in the AFC Championship game. His passer rating keeps getting worse in every subsequent game against us. :lol:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 10:05 AM
I also watched the AFC divisional game where there was clearly a delay of game penalty. The refs were completely blind to it. The Ravens, or more specifically Flacco, didn't even deserve to be on the same field with us in the AFC Championship game. His passer rating keeps getting worse in every subsequent game against us. :lol:

Why are you whining about a call in a game the Steelers won??? If you're saying that bad calls go both ways then you're not offering any new information here. Pretty sure all fans know that.

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 10:11 AM
QUIT FEEDING THE TOOL. They came in here yesterday at 27 post and now has over hundred and all he does is repeat himself. He gets a kick out of coming in here. Go ahead dumbass tell me I have no class again.:popcorn::clap:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 10:45 AM
QUIT FEEDING THE TOOL. They came in here yesterday at 27 post and now has over hundred and all he does is repeat himself. He gets a kick out of coming in here. Go ahead dumbass tell me I have no class again.:popcorn::clap:

I think your lack of class is obvious to everyone at this point. I also think the veterans of this board are rolling their eyes at you. If you truly peg me for a troll who's here to start trouble, they you're not too bright. Only a fool would "feed a troll" like you are.

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 10:47 AM
:greenbounce2: Hey big brother I will play nice please let me play :grin1:

SouthCentral
09-29-2009, 10:55 AM
I think your lack of class is obvious to everyone at this point. I also think the veterans of this board are rolling their eyes at you. If you truly peg me for a troll who's here to start trouble, they you're not too bright. Only a fool would "feed a troll" like you are.

dude seriously, if you're here to talk football then quit padding your stats (# of posts) by responding to every person who comments on something you say. your only comeback is that they have no class or they dont know what they are saying. so take your own advice and ignore them. do what you claim to be here for... talk football. if thats what your really here for then you dont need to waste everyones time defending yourself with half wit comebacks.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 10:57 AM
dude seriously, if you're here to talk football then quit padding your stats (# of posts) by responding to every person who comments on something you say. your only comeback is that they have no class or they dont know what they are saying. so take your own advice and ignore them. do what you claim to be here for... talk football. if thats what your really here for then you dont need to waste everyones time defending yourself with half wit comebacks.

So you're telling me I should ignore this post of yours???

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 10:58 AM
:greenbounce2: Hey brother I'm not going to leave until you play, come on PLEASSEEE!!

SouthCentral
09-29-2009, 11:01 AM
haha , if youd like to, go ahead. im just saying that if you'd quit trying so hard to defend yourself and actually talk football maybe people wouldnt be on your case so hard. im not trying to start anything with you again... im not saying anything negative about you. im just saying itd be easier for you to ignore the "bashers" and talk football. like someone said in a different thread, your initial posts are legitimate questions, but you waste time taking shots at people, trying to sound better than them.

sit back and relax, talk about football, not peoples "inferiority complexes"