PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin SUCKS

MOTORKRAFT
09-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Simple as that. Yes, he won a Super Bowl, with a very talented team that he didn't assemble. He now tries to be the holy mighty that gets to do what you want to do. He set Mendenhall down to prove a point. He needs to set himself down because he will fail. He was not coaching after the Steelers got a lead, watch the game, he was taking photo opts in the first half. I have never seen a coach that far away from their team than he was. He is a joke.

Sir Blitzelot
09-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Simple as that. Yes, he won a Super Bowl, with a very talented team that he didn't assemble. He now tries to be the holy mighty that gets to do what you want to do. He set Mendenhall down to prove a point. He needs to set himself down because he will fail. He was not coaching after the Steelers got a lead, watch the game, he was taking photo opts in the first half. I have never seen a coach that far away from their team than he was. He is a joke.

Wow, what great insight... NOT. :evilshake:

Ironman
09-27-2009, 09:14 PM
I respectfully disagree, but trust me, I am as bewildered and hurt as you are. :banging:

Big T
09-27-2009, 09:31 PM
MOTORKRAFT, are you even a Steelers fan? Jesus dude. After everything Tomlin has done you want to call him a joke and say how terrible he is after ONE loss? Ya, it stings but come on bro...this is a stupid thread and I can't believe I'm wasting my time with this post. Unbelievable.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-27-2009, 09:33 PM
MotorKraft dude u are way OFF, the only fault i have with Tomlin is he tries to make sugar out of ****! untill we get a real O-Coordinator with a real game plan for the entire game not just 2 -3 drives a game, an get a real O-Line coach this is what we are gonna get week in an week out, i'm not blaming the last two loses on Ari head an that bum larry, but our O-Line coach an our O-coordinator game plans week in an week out flat out SUCKS.......

blackngold29
09-27-2009, 09:38 PM
Such short-term memory is difficult to attain. Nicely done.

K Train
09-27-2009, 09:43 PM
please kill yourself

BlackGold4vr
09-27-2009, 09:46 PM
There are probably at least 20 teams that would immediately fire their current coach to hire him if they had a chance. I think we should keep him! :yesnod:

MOTORKRAFT
09-27-2009, 09:59 PM
What did I say that was wrong? Nothing, Simple as that. Michael C. Smith. With all your great insight did you answer the question? I think NOT. Ironman, thank you for seeing what I see. Big T. I am a Steeler fan and Tomlin has just rode the wave. SIXBURGH, You just blamed TOMLIN. blackngold29 it's called a histroy.

SteelCityKid5
09-27-2009, 10:53 PM
He was taking photo ops.... yeahhh, you think you have an inclination of how to coach in the NFL but in all actuality you have no idea, simple as that. I wonder what you were saying last year when we were winning. While you're trying to remember please scroll up and refer to KTrain's post. I hate IDIOTS like you.

igor0190
09-27-2009, 11:01 PM
RELAX... It is a LONG season.
Saying Tomlin sucks is just ignorant. Maybe someone should sentence you to be a Bengals or Browns fan for 10 years.

greennick
09-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Horrible OP.

TEEMONT
09-27-2009, 11:15 PM
seriously?.....ok....go buy ur black and orange jersey

steelersforever1983
09-27-2009, 11:52 PM
looks like a bandwagon fan. seriously inconsistency = more loosing in the nfl.

Dean Denton
09-28-2009, 12:40 AM
I dont think Tomlin has this team focused. They do not look good at all. They are not finishing games. They are giving up big plays in the forth quarter. The 4th is our quarter, and we have owned it for years. In the last two weeks we have choked bad. This cant all be because Troy isn't playing. And if it is, then thats sad, and we are in big trouble. Where is the pressure from the Def? What ever is wrong this team better fix it in a hurry or the Ravens will run away with the North, and we will end up finishing 3rd. Rivers, I'm sure is licking his chops at how sorry our Def looks right now. But dont fire Tomlin, just help him pull his head out of his ***........

Big T
09-28-2009, 01:04 AM
I guarentee you that this douche bag was singing Tomlin's praise all after the superbowl and now after 2 losses he wants him gone. What a ****in tool. What the hell did you expect when you posted this MOTORKRAFT? did you really think that people would agree with you? because if you did, you should seriously consider Train's advice. ****in bum.

PsychoWard
09-28-2009, 01:04 AM
WOW!!!! I nominate this for the worst post ever all in favor????

are u serious get a clue dude it is week three! I know next you will say you can do a better job right????

DanRooney
09-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Don't agree with anything that idiot has to say, but this loss comes solely down to Tomlin and LeBeau's breakdown at the end of the game. Tomlin going for it on 4th and 4 in the first half when we're up was a complete moronic move. Then letting the clock run down at the end of the game thinking our pisspoor secondary could stop them was one of the most boneheaded things I've ever seen.

Zachintosh66
09-28-2009, 01:34 AM
very funny... i need a laugh today

Prosdo
09-28-2009, 01:41 AM
I just don't even know what to say to this thread.

NCSteeler
09-28-2009, 03:15 AM
Only mistake Tomlin made was thinking he could go easy on the Vets in TC. It was supposed to help them stay fresh for the long haul, they already look winded at the end of games. Th D looks very tired in the 4th qtr. Maybe with some conditioning they will get better as time progresses or is it that last season was too long and too hard, you know most of these teams have been resting since last December. While our guys have been playing some very hard football.
IDK, but I know Tomlin doesn't suck. Why don't you go on over to the Fever with all the haters and smart people like you.

OC Steel Curtain
09-28-2009, 04:20 AM
lol. Not surprised with this Thread after a loss. Tomlin's a great coach and he isnt going anywhere antime soon. lol deal with it

tuggysteel822
09-28-2009, 04:47 AM
Yeah. No finish in the team. Second week where they folded late.

steelersgal86
09-28-2009, 09:50 AM
WOW....now that it is Monday morning...do you feel like an IDIOT????

LatrobePA
09-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Not putting Mendy in the game giving us fresh legs against a wore down D is the only strike I'll give him.

Blazedby92
09-28-2009, 10:39 AM
WTF??!!! ****in IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! Your not a fan go ***k yourself. When did you jump on the bandwagon the day after the SB. You taint the Steeler Nation.:nono::rant2::evilshake:

LarryNJ
09-28-2009, 11:46 AM
WOW....now that it is Monday morning...do you feel like an IDIOT????

That's a great way to put it! Blame it on the beer!

JensK
09-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Not putting Mendy in the game giving us fresh legs against a wore down D is the only strike I'll give him.

Which honestly was the most retarting thing ever... Mendenhall may or may not have had a bad week of practice, but if he helps you win you play him.. Thats normally Tomlins mentality: Do whatever it takes to win, and i think Mendenhall woulda made a difference in this game. Parker looked way tired late in the game.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-28-2009, 12:50 PM
LOL!!! Tomlin doesn't suck. He's a SB winning head coach. LOL!!! The OP can't be a real Steelers fan.

dawgs
09-28-2009, 09:37 PM
I talked about this before the season started. He won a superbowl with dicks defense and bens clutch play. This is the first season he will have to coach. Don't look to good for you guys.

Losing sucks huh? Ya im use to it.

cavs start soon. Thank god.

Troyisabeast_43
09-28-2009, 09:47 PM
I talked about this before the season started. He won a superbowl with dicks defense and bens clutch play. This is the first season he will have to coach. Don't look to good for you guys.

Yea losing does suck but there is a difference between the Steelers losing and the way the Browns are losing. The Steelers problems are at least fixable and correctable and they have the talent to get this thing turned around. The Browns are just getting flat out destroyed every single game they have played getting outscored 95-29 in the first 3 games. Plus, the Browns have no starting QB and the players already hate Mangini. So dont come on here and try to act like the way the Steelers have been losing is the same as the way the Browns are losing because it's two completely different things...

MOTORKRAFT
09-28-2009, 11:58 PM
I respectfully disagree, but trust me, I am as bewildered and hurt as you are. :banging: Thanks Ironman, nice reply. To all of you who said go kill yourself, well, you just stay classy.For all of you who said something about firing Tomlin (Tring to imply that I said it) reread the post. Maybe you have your own issues. To those of you who said something about me being a band wagon fan you can go FUC.... nevermind I have probably been a Steeler fan since you were shitting yellow, after reading some of your replies you are probably still shitting yellow. I can see why other fans don't like Steeler fans. I'm not saying everyone, only the ones who can't take any kind of criticism.
I just want any of you "tough guy Steeler fans" to tell me you didn't see Tomlin walking the side line (away from the team) after leading 10-0 or 13-0 smiling for the whole world to see. He was like it's over, I'm the king, take my picture. I was at my house saying do you not remember last week, get back up the field and do your job. He didn't, and the Steelers lost. I got pissed and wrote what I wrote. I am not sorry for writing what I wrote, simple as that. If it happens again I will rewrite it. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Don't get me wrong. I know Tomlin didn't knock that ball out of Sweeds hands. I know Tomlin didn't block any Jeff Reid field goals. I can guarantee that Tomlin has never held James Harrison, but I can guarantee that I saw Tomlin a little bit too relaxed during a game, a game the Steelers lost.

Stlrs4Life
09-29-2009, 12:00 AM

LOL! A Browns Fan, what do you know? This only happpens once in awhile for us.

Troyisabeast_43
09-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks Ironman, nice reply. To all of you who said go kill yourself, well, you just stay classy.For all of you who said something about firing Tomlin (Tring to imply that I said it) reread the post. Maybe you have your own issues. To those of you who said something about me being a band wagon fan you can go FUC.... nevermind I have probably been a Steeler fan since you were shitting yellow, after reading some of your replies you are probably still shitting yellow. I can see why other fans don't like Steeler fans. I'm not saying everyone, only the ones who can't take any kind of criticism.
I just want any of you "tough guy Steeler fans" to tell me you didn't see Tomlin walking the side line (away from the team) after leading 10-0 or 13-0 smiling for the whole world to see. He was like it's over, I'm the king, take my picture. I was at my house saying do you not remember last week, get back up the field and do your job. He didn't, and the Steelers lost. I got pissed and wrote what I wrote. I am not sorry for writing what I wrote, simple as that. If it happens again I will rewrite it. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Don't get me wrong. I know Tomlin didn't knock that ball out of Sweeds hands. I know Tomlin didn't block any Jeff Reid field goals. I can guarantee that Tomlin has never held James Harrison, but I can guarantee that I saw Tomlin a little bit too relaxed during a game, a game the Steelers lost.

Ill buy your argument and your assessment Motor I saw Tomlin do the exact samething as well before halftime. He looked like he was getting a little bit too complacent if you ask me. You're not alone here dude believe me. I like Mike Tomlin and think he is a damn good coach but right now he has some issues on this team that need to be corrected. Tomlin coming out now two weeks in a row at his news conference after the game and saying that we accept responsibility for our actions some 5-10 times which is what I counted is not going to cut it much longer if these late game collapses keep occuring. He is starting to say that way too much in my opinion and it's starting to get very old and tiresome already...

Blazedby92
09-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Well until he proves he isn't a good coach, SHUT UP!!, it's only 2 games and how do you know what he was even doing anyway, you have your assumptions. I seen it to and wondered but you can't fire him for talking. Was you saying fire Cowher after that horrible year he had after the SB? Most likly not.

Captcoolhand
09-29-2009, 09:58 AM
I just don't even know what to say to this thread.:scratch: :+1:

LatrobePA
09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Hey look on the bright side at least we know who will be playing QB this week for the Steelers (unlike the stains)!

steelersgal86
09-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Hey look on the bright side at least we know who will be playing QB this week for the Steelers (unlike the stains)!

:rofl: that is true....

Moondog
09-29-2009, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=No l Gravity l;308103]
Tomlin going for it on 4th and 4 in the first half when we're up was a complete moronic move.

Completely agree with this statement

I think it would have made sense to have Ben or Sepulveda try to pin them back inside the twenty with a punt at that point since there was less than a minute & some change left on the clock. Hell, they were up 13 to 0, why give the Bengals any opportunity? To me, because Tomlin not knowing when to hold em' or fold em' on those two 4th down plays (goal line:should have went for it) in the first half is what possibly was the difference between a 17-0 or 13-3 score at half time.
Then, later in the game, they attempt a FG from the same spot on the field, give or take a yard, I just don't get it.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 10:55 AM
:rofl: that is true....

This is truly hilarious. The fan of a 1-2 team talking trash to an 0-3 team. Good stuff.

LatrobePA
09-29-2009, 11:11 AM
This is truly hilarious. The fan of a 1-2 team talking trash to an 0-3 team. Good stuff.

Stirring the pot again this AM I see....:yellowthumb:

Callax
09-29-2009, 12:10 PM
WOW
this is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back..
thanks

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
09-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Stirring the pot again this AM I see....:yellowthumb:

It was a dig that probably shouldn't have been taken. Probably more retaliatory than anything else.

dawgs
09-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Yea losing does suck but there is a difference between the Steelers losing and the way the Browns are losing. The Steelers problems are at least fixable and correctable and they have the talent to get this thing turned around. The Browns are just getting flat out destroyed every single game they have played getting outscored 95-29 in the first 3 games. Plus, the Browns have no starting QB and the players already hate Mangini. So dont come on here and try to act like the way the Steelers have been losing is the same as the way the Browns are losing because it's two completely different things...

Browns problems are fixable. Get better players at the key postitions.

Steelers have great talent on defense, But offense is still unclear. Ward is old and looking to lay people out more then anything these days. Running game looks down to. Plus we all know the OL problems.

Eric mangini is just a stop gap until bill cowher comes back to coaching. Hey its possible, Cleveland did give him his first shot at playing and coaching. or john madden. Whatever.