PDA

View Full Version : Steelers?

OC Steel Curtain
09-25-2009, 12:45 AM
Seems like people still havent caught on that Steelers usually always start out slow. Sterling Sharp and friends all chose the bengals over Pitt.. Wow what happened to repeat talk?

DanRooney
09-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Always better when the Steelers play underdog...

OC Steel Curtain
09-25-2009, 01:28 AM
Always better when the Steelers play underdog...

Serious.

SteelersWoman
09-25-2009, 01:35 AM
.. Wow what happened to repeat talk?

We lost one game--that's all it takes.

tuggysteel822
09-25-2009, 01:41 AM
Who cares what they think. They all wrote us off last year as well. The steelers are better as the underdog.

cmerrifield
09-25-2009, 07:32 AM
My favorite part of that "prediction" was that the reason the Steelers are going to loose is because they are not the old Steelers who were physical. I know we arent perfect, but we dont have to be the same Steelers we have always been to win. I get so tired of hearing, "Theyve got to get back to Steeler football." I do think this loss will help us, I am sure that Tomlin will have the team ready, and it was a good wake-up call. I would rather loose to the Bears, then have some tie breakers on the line for the playoffs.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Let us fly under the radar any day, I'll take that over all the hype in a hot second. Let them hype up Ratbirds, let them say the Bungals are coming together :blah: , we're 1-1 we'll be fine.

yinzer
09-25-2009, 10:23 AM
it wouldn't be a normal week unless the steelers haters weren't in full force.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-25-2009, 03:53 PM
I love it when we are the under dog...............my friend who is a Bengal fan been takling smack all week, so it's just gonna be SWEET when we slap the sh^% out of the butt holes LOL, GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

75Steeler
09-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Doesn't everyone know it by now? You aren't allowed to play physical football in the NFL anymore. Just ask the guys who have been fined! I can't wait till Sunday at 4:15! Go Steelers!

:cope:

Troyisabeast_43
09-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Sterling Sharpe never picks the Steelers he didnt pick them last week against the Bears, he didnt pick them last year in the Super Bowl against the Cardinals either. I think the Bengals after that win last week in Green Bay are going to go into this game a little in over their heads and over confident that they are going to roll in here and beat the Steelers since they have no Troy and are coming off a loss. The Bengals are treating this game like their Super Bowl while the Steelers are just treating it like another game. That will be the difference in this game. The Bengals will walk into this game too overconfident just because they beat an overrated Green Bay team that everybody is picking to go to the Super Bowl and that will ultimately be the difference in the Steelers winning this game...

Black@Gold Forever32
09-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Right after the Bears loss and I'm talking 15 minutes after the loss I thought the Steelers might have trouble against the Bengals at first....Then reality came back to me....The Steelers will smack around the Bengals like they always do.....The Bengals defense is much better and should offer a more tougher game but I think the Steelers are still superior to the Bengals in almost every phase of the game....The Bengals OL is in worse shape then the Steelers OL....The Steelers pass rush will get there this week....Palmer can't escape like Cutler can.......

Steelers 31

Bengals 17

Troyisabeast_43
09-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Right after the Bears loss and I'm talking 15 minutes after the loss I thought the Steelers might have trouble against the Bengals at first....Then reality came back to me....The Steelers will smack around the Bengals like they always do.....The Bengals defense is much better and should offer a more tougher game but I think the Steelers are still superior to the Bengals in almost every phase of the game....The Bengals OL is in worse shape then the Steelers OL....The Steelers pass rush will get there this week....Palmer can't escape like Cutler can.......

Steelers 31

Bengals 17

Im with you 32 in everything you say. It always seems like the Bengals play the Steelers when they do play them in Cincinnati after coming off a big win the previous week or when they absolutely MUST win. And this week's game with the Bengals is no different. Everybody is picking the Bengals to win this game and the Bengals as I said before will go into this game with the Steelers all big headed and overconfident, and that will ultimately be their downfall in this game when all is said and done...