PDA

View Full Version : Edwards sends message to Steelers

SteelersWoman
11-13-2006, 05:09 PM
I sure hope this fires our guys up!!

By Patrick McManamon
Beacon Journal sportswriter
- Braylon Edwards had a message for the Pittsburgh Steelers, who are coming to Cleveland on Sunday.
``We're coming after their (butts),'' Edwards said after the Browns' 17-13 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
Edwards' pointed remark came as a result of the Steelers' 41-0 drubbing of the Browns on Christmas Eve of last season, a game Edwards watched at home due to an injured knee.
``This is not a situation where they say the past is the past,'' Edwards said. ``No. The hell with that. We're coming after their (butt). You don't beat somebody 41-0 at their own house.
``We're coming for the Steelers. Point-blank, period.''

http://http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/sports/football/nfl/cleveland_browns/15999958.htm

AZ_Steeler
11-13-2006, 05:19 PM
He's asking for it!!! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Porter has a response, plus this might light a fire under Ike which wouldn't be a bad thing!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2006, 05:30 PM
You don't beat somebody 41-0 at their own house.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well WTF did he expect us to do ! Just let them win because it was "their own house" ? What an idiot ! Be careful what you promise punk because you have no idea what the whole Steelers/Browns rivalry is all about !

BR7
11-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah, this (http://www.eacustomcovers.com/_misc/nathan_mallett.wmv) just might happen again.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2006, 05:56 PM
:lol: I love it !!!!!

AZ_Steeler
11-13-2006, 06:09 PM
That video never gets old!!! :loL:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2006, 06:16 PM
I wish Harrison would be ready for this weeks game, I'd love to see him knock some clowns *** around again !

House of Steel
11-13-2006, 06:46 PM
They are about to ask for war, and they will be brutually whipped right into the Lake. They are such fools to go to provoking our men.

Koopa
11-13-2006, 06:48 PM
just as long as ike isn't covering him he shouldn't be a real factor in the game

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2006, 06:49 PM
I guess he thinks he's firing up his troops or something ?

oh btw Edwards, when you actually do something in the NFL then people will actually take your trash talking seriously but until then we'll just keep it on our bulletin board just the same so Polamalu has someone to seek out and destroy !

House of Steel
11-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Now I am going to be so regretting not to be at this game live, but in the good graces, my wife was healed today.

Prosdo
11-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Yeah, this (http://www.eacustomcovers.com/_misc/nathan_mallett.wmv) just might happen again.

That's one of my all-time favorite clips.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Braylon Edwards was the man at Michigan. As a Michigan fan I like Edwards alot but he needs to shut the **** up. He is looking like a complete tool by making these comments. Koop I agree if Ike Taylor covers him it could be trouble for the Steelers. But with injuries to Townsend the only options are Ike or McFadden. To help out the struggling secondary the Steelers pass rush needs to come alive.

House of Steel
11-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Everybody is on Edward's side here in Cleveland, Praising and Raving over his threats. Now then, Watch him eat his words up. I hope Joey Porter lays his *** out flat faced to the ground eating dirt. That is such a dumbfounded thing to do. Cleveland knows they are our little bitches. :bigfinger: Cleveland!

Hburg
11-14-2006, 12:47 PM
``We're coming after their (butts),'' Edwards said after the Browns' 17-13 win over the Atlanta Falcons.

That might not be such a good idea, from the look of the color of your jersey I think you've already spent too much time around peoples' "butts" as you like to refer to them.

You don't beat somebody 41-0 at their own house.

You're right, Mr. Edwards! You don't, the Steelers do!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Figures the entire city would get behind a bunch of feeble threats from a guy who hasnt done jack shiat since he came into the league.

SteelerFan87
11-14-2006, 03:15 PM
This is hilarious. "You don't beat somebody 41-0 at their house"? It's not our fault the Browns suck. Besides, isn't it like an annual holiday in Cleveland? It's called "Let's go watch the Steelers kick our asses in our house" day. It happens every year. Now who are we to mess with tradition? :lol:

SteelersWoman
11-14-2006, 08:06 PM
You're right, Mr. Edwards! You don't, the Steelers do!

:hilarious:

SteelersWoman
11-14-2006, 08:08 PM
...Besides, isn't it like and annual holiday in Cleveland? It's called "Let's go watch the Steelers kick our asses in our house" day. It happens every year. Now who are we to mess with tradition? :lol:

Let's hope it's an "unmessed" with tradition again this year! :tt02:

SteelersWoman
11-14-2006, 08:12 PM
I hope Joey Porter lays his *** out flat faced to the ground eating dirt....

I'd like to see him lay SOMEbody out....ANYbody at this point... :yesnod:

Love ya Joey--go kick some butt on Sunday for us! :bigthumb:

SteelCityMan786
11-14-2006, 08:55 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well WTF did he expect us to do ! Just let them win because it was "their own house" ? What an idiot ! Be careful what you promise punk because you have no idea what the whole Steelers/Browns rivalry is all about !

To beat them 2-0.