PDA

View Full Version : 10 Steelers/Bears questions

Scorp
09-18-2009, 06:25 PM
10. Will the Steelers protect Roethlisberger?

9. Is the game going to be tight or a blowout?

8. Steelers defense will be the same without Troy Polamalu?

7. If you could add any nfl rule for the game, what would be your rule?

6. If you were in a Steelers uniform for the game, which position would you play?

5. What big play would you make?

4. Bbqing for the game? charcoal or propane?

3. Will Hines & Holmes each get 100 yds rec.?

2. Are the Steelers going to run the ball better?

1. Is this a super bowl matchup?

Gregster
09-18-2009, 07:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. Will the Steelers protect Roethlisberger?I hope not !

9. Is the game going to be tight or a blowout? Tight

8. Steelers defense will be the same without Troy Polamalu? No way

7. If you could add any nfl rule for the game, what would be your rule?No roughing the passer

6. If you were in a Steelers uniform for the game, which position would you play?OL

5. What big play would you make?Stop run

4. Bbqing for the game? charcoal or propane? Gas

3. Will Hines & Holmes each get 100 yds rec.?I hope not

2. Are the Steelers going to run the ball better?I hope not

1. Is this a super bowl matchup? Nope

HUNT4SEVEN
09-18-2009, 07:40 PM
10. Will the Steelers protect Roethlisberger? In Pass protection :lol:

9. Is the game going to be tight or a blowout? Could be

8. Steelers defense will be the same without Troy Polamalu? OF COURSE NOT!!

7. If you could add any nfl rule for the game, what would be your rule?false start so Willie Colon won't get any calls on him:lol:

6. If you were in a Steelers uniform for the game, which position would you play?Harrisons or woodleys

5. What big play would you make? sack baby!

4. Bbqing for the game? charcoal or propane?none getting wings delievered from Papa Johns!

3. Will Hines & Holmes each get 100 yds rec.?i believe so our passing game is much better this year.

2. Are the Steelers going to run the ball better?NO:lol:

1. Is this a super bowl matchup?ARE you SERIOUS?:hilarious:

75Steeler
09-18-2009, 09:19 PM
10. Will the Steelers protect Roethlisberger? I hope

9. Is the game going to be tight or a blowout? No maybe Steelers by 7pts

8. Steelers defense will be the same without Troy Polamalu? No, but they will hold their own

7. If you could add any nfl rule for the game, what would be your rule? Remove the roughing the passer rule

6. If you were in a Steelers uniform for the game, which position would you play? SS

5. What big play would you make? I'd knock the SH*T out of Cutler

4. Bbqing for the game? charcoal or propane? Propane....No bastard gasses at my house

3. Will Hines & Holmes each get 100 yds rec.? YES! Hines will break his 10,000 Sunday

2. Are the Steelers going to run the ball better? Yes

1. Is this a super bowl matchup? No....the bears don't have what it takes to go the distance. My prediction is Steelers / Pats in the Super bowl

beaver688
09-18-2009, 10:15 PM
10. Will the Steelers protect Roethlisberger? I hope

9. Is the game going to be tight or a blowout? No maybe Steelers by 7pts

8. Steelers defense will be the same without Troy Polamalu? No, but they will hold their own

7. If you could add any nfl rule for the game, what would be your rule? Remove the roughing the passer rule

6. If you were in a Steelers uniform for the game, which position would you play? SS

5. What big play would you make? I'd knock the SH*T out of Cutler

4. Bbqing for the game? charcoal or propane? Propane....No bastard gasses at my house
How could the steelers and pats be in the super bowl. maybe its me if so I'm sorry.
3. Will Hines & Holmes each get 100 yds rec.? YES! Hines will break his 10,000 Sunday

2. Are the Steelers going to run the ball better? Yes

1. Is this a super bowl matchup? No....the bears don't have what it takes to go the distance. My prediction is Steelers / Pats in the Super bowl

How could the steelers and pats be in the super bowl---maybe its me if I'm wrong I'm sorry.

Big T
09-19-2009, 12:34 AM
I think he may be talking AFC...Steelers/Pats like Steelers or Pats...i don't know...I thought the same thing though