PDA

View Full Version : Bungholio's Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

BlackGold4vr
09-13-2009, 04:36 PM
The Bungels with about 30 seconds left in the game (and the lead), the Broncos backed up to around their own 10 yard line. Kyle Orton throws a desperation pass down the sideline, it is deflected up into the air by a Bungel right into the hands of Brandon Stokely who runs it into the endzone for a touchdown.

Same old Bungling Bungels!

:haha:

:bengalssign:

Still the LOSERS that they always are........

Troyisabeast_43
09-13-2009, 04:41 PM
That was just ridiculous...You talk about a ****ing team being snakebit?? Watch that play and you will know why...The Bengals just looked totally and utterly defeated for the season after that loss today I personally think they are done for the year now...

LatrobePA
09-13-2009, 06:00 PM
That play and Brady Quinns fumble made my day!

Prosdo
09-13-2009, 06:33 PM
I loved seeing the ending of that game. Bengals fans must feel sick lol.

Dee Mca
09-13-2009, 07:16 PM
They should have had Chad "Enrique Ocho-Stinko" Johnson playing defense he could have done a Pele style bicycle kick to knock the ball away then Stokley wouldn't have taken it to the house. I loved how Stokley didn't run it right in to endzone he killed some of the clock first.

floodcitygirl
09-14-2009, 05:17 PM
It's being called the "immaculate deflection" here! :hilarious:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-14-2009, 06:48 PM
That play and Brady Quinns fumble made my day!

Mines to:yellowthumb:

Ambridge
09-15-2009, 08:18 AM
The Bengals just looked totally and utterly defeated for the season after that loss today I personally think they are done for the year now...

My thoughts exactly.
My wife and myself watched the end of that game and I told her that I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get over that play and just go into the tank for the rest of the season.