PDA

View Full Version : Steelers work out Bear Pascoe & Jamall Lee

spyboots
09-12-2009, 12:46 AM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Steelers-work-out-running-back-tight-end.html

Big T
09-12-2009, 01:18 AM
We don't need another Tight End (Bear Pascoe) but Jamall Lee kind of intrigues me. Here's a little background on him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamall_Lee

At Bishop's, Lee ran for a four-year total of 4,296 yards, which made him the Quebec University Football League's all-time leading rusher. He was also selected as the QUFL's most outstanding player of 2007 and a CIS first team all-star for the 2008 CIS football season. He was the only Canadian selected to play in the 2009 Texas vs. The Nation Game in El Paso, Texas. Ahead of the CFL's 2009 Evaluation Camp, Lee was ranked second amongst those eligible for the 2009 CFL Draft. He set new Evaluation Camp records for both the 40-yard dash at 4.39 seconds and the vertical jump at 44 inches(110 cm).

--- Added 9/11/2009 at 11:18 PM ---

He's also the same RB who scored Carolina's only TD of the preseason and ironically it came against the Steelers.

LatrobePA
09-12-2009, 10:46 AM
left tackle please...

TEEMONT
09-12-2009, 11:06 AM
I'm intrigued by Pascoe, just based on his first name.

DanRooney
09-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Replacement for Parker is already on the practice squad. I guess it wouldn't hurt picking up a replacement for that bust Mendenhall too.

KemoTherapy
09-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Yes, left tackle please...as well as right tackle,right guard etc. The Steelers tight end preoccupation continues for some bizzare reason.

steelcityrockers
09-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Replacement for Parker is already on the practice squad. I guess it wouldn't hurt picking up a replacement for that bust Mendenhall too.

And while we are at it, let's trade for Charlie Frye to replace Ben Roethlisberger and sign Eric Fowler to replace Santonio.

Big T
09-12-2009, 08:42 PM

Redman Is Parker's replacement? Come on man. And calling Mendenhall a bust already is just ignorant. Give the man more than 4 carries against a great D when we had terrible run blocking before you crucify him.

DanRooney
09-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Redman Is Parker's replacement? Come on man. And calling Mendenhall a bust already is just ignorant. Give the man more than 4 carries against a great D when we had terrible run blocking before you crucify him.

I don't even remember the last time Parker had a good game against a good D. It's not all on the line, he has no vision and no more explosion. There were a handful of times against the Titans where Parker made a bad decision and didn't hit the gap. Instead he tried running in the backfield and proceeded to trip over a bacteria field.