PDA

View Full Version : Where is TerribleTowel=TP????

Scorp
09-11-2009, 01:04 PM
The dust has settled and the Steelers came out victorious son.
Is there anything else you would like to say? The titans are 0 and 1.
Are you still tickled pink? I told you we would win and once again i was right.
I will admit the titans put up a half *** decent fight.
Your soul to a losing team you sold
Now there is no doubt junior as to who is the best-join the black and gold. :cope:

To all SteelerAddicts and non Addicts please leave your comments after the beep..beep.

:6smile:

LatrobePA
09-11-2009, 03:42 PM
The dust has settled and the Steelers came out victorious son.
Is there anything else you would like to say? The titans are 0 and 1.
Are you still tickled pink? I told you we would win and once again i was right.
I will admit the titans put up a half *** decent fight.
Your soul to a losing team you sold
Now there is no doubt junior as to who is the best-join the black and gold. :cope:

To all SteelerAddicts and non Addicts please leave your comments after the beep..beep.

:6smile:

Like I said yesterday this little "boy" would ride off into the sunset after they lost!

TampaSteelGirl
09-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey guys take it easy, he was here this morning and posted on Scorps other thread. Ya know this pretty bad sportsman ship and it's not like we blew them out of the water. Take it easy and enjoy our win tastefully please!! :2cents:

Scorp the poem was good thanks!!

LatrobePA
09-11-2009, 04:50 PM
With a username like his I will not take it easy on him..Sorry TSG!

TerribleTowel=TP
09-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Hey, I'm still around Latrobe, like I said I'd stick around, people with real jobs can't stick on a message board all day. Have a good weekend sipping on that dirty water aka rolling rock you brew up there.

Scorp
09-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Hey TP you know where i stand bud and i have to stay true to what i say and thanks for joining the site. I'm glad there are haters of all teams.