PDA

View Full Version : What about Heath Miller.....

Captcoolhand
09-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Everyone is looking at all the negitive side of the Steelers but not once heard about how well Miller did in the clutch doing the No Huddle game last night.

Miller went 8 for 8 with 64 yds and played fantasic. Could this be a turn around for us, that we are finally going to use Heath to fullest potential or are the experts right? "don't expext more than 40-50 passes all season"

TampaSteelGirl
09-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Love this guy!!! He's the ultimate TE!! I pray he gets in the Pro Bowl this year and gets some freakin recognition!!!

KEEP GOING HEATH WE LOVE YOU!! :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Heath is everything you want in a TE and more. He's the perfect fit for this team and there is no TE in the game that is money more often than Heath is. You can dump off to him down in the flat or hit him in the seam down the middle and he's going to make the play all the time, every time.

Iron City South
09-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Everyone is looking at all the negitive side of the Steelers but not once heard about how well Miller did in the clutch doing the No Huddle game last night.

Miller went 8 for 8 with 64 yds and played fantasic. Could this be a turn around for us, that we are finally going to use Heath to fullest potential or are the experts right? "don't expext more than 40-50 passes all season"

Heath is a ROCK ... the man is nothing but money. Extending his contract was a very, very smart thing to do.

BR7 .. your new Heath game jersey is now 1 and 0 ..... :tt02:

ejsteeler
09-11-2009, 01:33 PM

Heath was worth every penny and more. He will end up having an excellent career.

blackngold29
09-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Heath "All I do is catch the ball and run forward" Miller was fantastic. He was basically our third WR last night, so hopefully Limas and Wallace steps up and we can have five legit threats in the recieving game.

Callax
09-11-2009, 02:07 PM

Last year he had about 40-45 catches...
I do not recall Heath EVER having 8 catches ia game, in his entire career..I believe this year he might be the leading (or 2nd leading receiver) on our team!!
I say about 61 catches this year...PUT IT IN THE BOOKS!
He will be Ben's outlet/dumpoff receiver, and a damn good one at that!!!

SteelersCA314
09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Miller is fantastic but he can't be expected to lead our offence alone, others have to step up. Parker didn't look happy, you could see him shaking his head after a couple of plays last night. It seems the offense can only drive forward when the adrenalin is running, when our backs are against the wall and when Big Ben foregoes the huddle. We need some clever offensive plays that the players have confidence in - there is no confidence in our running game and it shows.

tuggysteel822
09-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Miller is a great TE and I would love to see him get more balls thrown his way and allow him to make more plays.

drucifer
09-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Agreed, how can you not love Heath, especially after last night? He appears to be a pain to tackle, too.

Dean Denton
09-12-2009, 07:01 AM
I love Miller. Soft hands, great blocking skills, and is money every time you need him to be. He was born to play in Pittsburgh...

Captcoolhand
09-12-2009, 09:32 AM
I love Miller. Soft hands, great blocking skills, and is money every time you need him to be. He was born to play in Pittsburgh...:clap: Couldn't agree more.....

The only problem with Heath is he like Ben, he doesn't get the recognition of being an elite player at their position.

5 years from now.....

"Steelers just won their 5th Superbowl with Big Ben but can we say he is an elite QB" :duh:

Griff69
09-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Like all true Steelers he plays regardless of recognition. that is what has made us great all these years, true love of the game and men of steel. Just say no to TO!

Sir Blitzelot
09-12-2009, 09:43 AM
IMO, Heath Miller is the most underrated tight end in the NFL.