PDA

View Full Version : Titans Bo Scaife accuses Steelers James Harrison of cheap shot

LatrobePA
09-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Titans tight end Bo Scaife was hurting and unhappy. Scaife suffered a left knee injury in the third quarter of Thursday night's season opener against the Steelers, and later in the locker room he blamed Steelers linebacker James Harrison, the NFL Defensive MVP last season. Harrison tackled Scaife on the sideline, causing a fumble that the Steelers recovered. "He dove at my leg. It was a cheap shot,'' Scaife said. "I have been playing my whole life and no one has ever hit me like that. So I know when it is real and when it is not real. So it was a cheap shot and I don't care if that gets back to him either.'' -- Tennessean .....Ben's Take: Harrison must have gotten some tips from Brett Favre.

Was this a flag football game???

SteelerNC
09-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Titans tight end Bo Scaife was hurting and unhappy. Scaife suffered a left knee injury in the third quarter of Thursday night's season opener against the Steelers, and later in the locker room he blamed Steelers linebacker James Harrison, the NFL Defensive MVP last season. Harrison tackled Scaife on the sideline, causing a fumble that the Steelers recovered. "He dove at my leg. It was a cheap shot,'' Scaife said. "I have been playing my whole life and no one has ever hit me like that. So I know when it is real and when it is not real. So it was a cheap shot and I don't care if that gets back to him either.'' -- Tennessean .....Ben's Take: Harrison must have gotten some tips from Brett Favre.

:willybs: screw that big pu$$y :cope:

Layin the wood
09-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Tennessee should change their nickname to Crybabies!!!!:yellowthumb:

LatrobePA
09-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Tennessee should change their nickname to Crybabies!!!!:yellowthumb:

Dublin, OH

I'm in Grove City, I'm suprised you didn't hear me yelling when Ben took the 19 yard sack! lol

Layin the wood
09-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Dublin, OH

I'm in Grove City, I'm suprised you didn't hear me yelling when Ben took the 19 yard sack! lol

I couldnt hear anything except my own screaming!!!:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2009, 12:29 PM
awe, poor baby... did the big, mean linebacker hurt you??

:rofl: give me a break, quit whining you panzy ***..this ain't pee wee flag football you know. Suck it up and take it like a man or get off the field!

SteelersGirlTN7
09-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Maybe Harrison is a big mean linebacker ... a little meaner than the rest ...

this year continues the trend of James Harrison getting mugged .. and still no holding calls ...

Wahh ... Titans .. no excuses .. you lost! For starters ... look towards your own team at the blocked FG (which by the way, we lost Troy there and you don't see us calling Alge Crumpler dirty)

cmerrifield
09-11-2009, 12:54 PM
I loved that he just dropped the ball when his knee hurt, he just let it go and didnt care. The little baby, I remember watching a game when I was young and the reciever got knocked out on the play but held onto the ball. These guys get hit all the time and he just let go cause he knee hurt. That was the funniest thing I have seen in football in a long time.

TampaSteelGirl
09-11-2009, 01:00 PM
And if they would have won would he be saying a word today?.......I think not....Sounds like Carson Palmers baby brother. :grin1:

memphissteelergirl
09-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Puh-leeeze!! :coffee1:

kgreen
09-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Big deal........get over it man it is a contact sport. If you don't want some linebacker to hit you below the waist, then play flag football. Otherwise, shut up. You lost. :nahnah:

Blazedby92
09-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Maybe Harrison is a big mean linebacker ... a little meaner than the rest ...

this year continues the trend of James Harrison getting mugged .. and still no holding calls ...

Wahh ... Titans .. no excuses .. you lost! For starters ... look towards your own team at the blocked FG (which by the way, we lost Troy there and you don't see us calling Alge Crumpler dirty)

110% agree,especially with the holding calls, Roos even fell on him after the fact he held him.

igor0190
09-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Tennessee rubs it in when they win and cry when they lose

Do they have any class on that team?

LatrobePA
09-11-2009, 01:38 PM
All starts with Fisher...He's a POS in my book and it trickles down from there!

Blazedby92
09-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Fischer does cry alot, example Hanyesworth going to the foreskins, he was going to leave for money anyway.

Stlrs4Life
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Maybe he should move on to the PGA or something then.

Callax
09-11-2009, 01:45 PM

Do you want some cheese to go with that

WHINE?????
You should be traded to the seahawks, who still cry about the SB they LOST

Newsflash... you play better than your opponants, YOU WIN!!!
suck it up and get on with your life panzy a$$!

ejsteeler
09-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Looked clean to me, his foot just did not come up and stayed planted.
Call 1-800-WAAAAAA you big wuss. :cope:

blackngold29
09-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Welcome to Pittsburgh whimp, where baseball season ended 15 years ago.

SteelCityKid5
09-11-2009, 03:48 PM
No no no no... I have a better quote.... "The Pittsburgh Steelers didn't beat the Tennessee Titans, the Tennessee Titans beat the Tennessee Titans." - Nate Washington ..... RIIIIIIIGGGHHT, so driving down on your asses to win it in OT doesn't count??? I hate when players say that. Nate, it was a big game... you did your job showing up once!!:clap:

TampaSteelGirl
09-11-2009, 04:17 PM
He needs to pull up his skirt and strap a set on!!! :yellowthumb:

Troyisabeast_43
09-11-2009, 04:37 PM
It's all the Titans have been doing is whining and crying since the game ended last night. The bottom line is the Steelers made the plays on both offense and defense at the end of the game and in OT and the Titans didnt. It was very very similar to a lot of our wins last year. They werent pretty but in the end the Steelers with Ben Roethlisberger and their amazing defense always find a way to make plays when they absolutely need them. They have the heart and desire of a champion and the Titans have the heart of big pussies who cry and bitch like a 10 year old school girl...

LatrobePA
09-11-2009, 04:45 PM
It's all the Titans have been doing is whining and crying since the game ended last night. The bottom line is the Steelers made the plays on both offense and defense at the end of the game and in OT and the Titans didnt. It was very very similar to a lot of our wins last year. They werent pretty but in the end the Steelers with Ben Roethlisberger and their amazing defense always find a way to make plays when they absolutely need them. They have the heart and desire of a champion and the Titans have the heart of big pussies who cry and bitch like a 10 year old school girl...

:cope::tt02::yellowthumb:

Big T
09-12-2009, 01:25 AM
You know what the best part is? Jeff Fisher came out and said the tackle was completely legal. Bo is such a little bitch.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/11/fisher-disagrees-with-scaifes-cheap-call/

Dean Denton
09-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Harrison did cheap shot him. It was pay back for what that fat *** Crumpler did to Troy. That fat bastard dropped his knee down on Troy just like I have done many times to people. You could see it plain as day. Pay back is a bitch, so MR. Dropped the ball because he cant take the pain better get over it. If the Titans make the playoffs you can bet Harrison will drop another shot on the bitch...Go change your maxie pad and get over it.....

lloydfan4life
09-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Harrison did cheap shot him. It was pay back for what that fat *** Crumpler did to Troy. That fat bastard dropped his knee down on Troy just like I have done many times to people. You could see it plain as day. Pay back is a bitch, so MR. Dropped the ball because he cant take the pain better get over it. If the Titans make the playoffs you can bet Harrison will drop another shot on the bitch...Go change your maxie pad and get over it.....

:wtf: are you talking about Denton? It wasn't a cheap shot. The Steelers don't need to 'get revenge' or play dirty. Can James help it if those pansy asses are made of fragile glass? I think Mr. Scaife should change his name to 'Bo Peep'.

Lunchbucket
09-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Nothing but respect for Jeff Fisher for squashing the BS.

Dean Denton
09-13-2009, 05:29 AM
:wtf: are you talking about Denton? It wasn't a cheap shot. The Steelers don't need to 'get revenge' or play dirty. Can James help it if those pansy asses are made of fragile glass? I think Mr. Scaife should change his name to 'Bo Peep'. If in my mind I think James tried to hurt him by slamming him in the knee, then let me think it. You wont change my mind on this. It was for Troy, asnd thats that.....

steelers4life66
09-13-2009, 09:33 AM
I have been playing my whole life and no one has ever hit me like that[/I]] (Translation) Knocked the **** out of me. Harrison gets that a lot. :lol: I heard Fisher basically told him 2 shut up and quite crying.

LarryNJ
09-13-2009, 10:26 AM
After further review the play stands as called. Bo Scaife is a Wussy! And Dean will change his mind! :)

9_AlWQMBA7k

blackngold29
09-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Nice vid Larry. Harrison was already diving before he went to turn around. In the process of turning around he movied back two feet. So had he not moved back while turning around, Harrison hits him right in the stomach/thighs--where he's supposed to.