PDA

View Full Version : The heart of a champion was beating strong today !

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2006, 07:36 PM
We fought through a long hard day but in the end, this team needed this win so badly and we got it ! Im proud of them. They blew a 14 point lead in the first half and battled back, fought back, kicked and scratched, made plays when we absolutely had to have them on both sides of the ball.

That's how you play Steeler football. Efficient passing, strong running game, mix in some big plays in the passing game and running game. Defensive secondary got torched and was decimated with injuries but they fought through it. Im damn proud of them.

We still have a long way to go, and we're far from perfect but this is a win, lets enjoy it !!!

Koopa
11-12-2006, 07:38 PM
i'll give the credit to ken whisenhunt....you can tell he was calling the plays, it seemed like it was the playoffs, setting up the run with passing first.....that's the way we will win games, not this run, run, pass, punt bullshit cowher does every game

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2006, 07:39 PM
The team pulled together, didnt get down on each other, and they fought back and stuck with it all game long through all the adversity !

Its a great team win !!

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Bring on Cleveland

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey I hope the Steelers win as many games as they can. Even if they miss the playoffs they are still building for next year. Great win today and hats off to the offense. The whole offense has a very good game. My only complaint about the "O" I hope Nate Washington can get alittle tougher and hold onto the ball when he recieves some contact. But great day for Fast Willie and Big Ben.

AZ_Steeler
11-12-2006, 08:05 PM
From what I have seen from the highlights it was a pretty good game for the Steelers! No turnovers, adn got the breaks when they needed it most!! Both Willie and Ben had awesome games, now it's time to start racking up consecutive W's!! :cope:

Hburg
11-12-2006, 08:24 PM
The Steelers weren't perfect, but they showed the heart today that we all saw and loved last year. The way I saw it was that they came out strong then got frustrated when the saints rallied back, but in the second half they came back much stronger with a fight that really held them. It was such an intense game but I loved it. Or course there were a few things I could comment that are somewhat frustrating but I'm hoping the team can really rally off of this win!!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2006, 08:35 PM
It was a game we absolutely had to have in every way shape and form, plus we gained a game in the division too with Cincy losing !