PDA

View Full Version : Lendale Vows to Stomp on Towel

Big T
09-06-2009, 10:09 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/06/lendale-vows-to-stomp-on-a-towel/

I hope this Dumb*ss does stomp on the towel during Thursday nights game. And hopefully, for him, he will keep the towel around to wipe his tears after James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley are done with him.

LatrobePA
09-06-2009, 10:19 PM
I hope he GETS HIS *** BEAT IN, This guy has no class!

lloydfan4life
09-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Lendale is nothing more than an overweight POS with a big mouth.

Big T
09-06-2009, 10:33 PM
He is an immature and overrated player who needs to act like a classless buffoon to get publicity. we all know that he's not gonna do sh*t against the Steelers D.

And I love how much he thinks we would love him if he was on our team. What would he be 4th string?

LatrobePA
09-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Did anyone see that interview with him and the other POS RB last year? Chomping gum and talking like pure stupid thugs!!!

I hope like hell we don't give them a reason to talk **** all year!

Sir Blitzelot
09-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Just proves that the Titans are a classless organization. Lendale won't have the chance, the Steelers are going to win decisively.

dawgs
09-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Just proves that the Titans are a classless organization. Lendale won't have the chance, the Steelers are going to win decisively.

Should make for a great game.

BlackGold4vr
09-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Lendale is nothing more than an overweight POS with a big mouth.

:plus1:

MOTORKRAFT
09-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Did anyone else notice the defense the Steelers played in last years game with the Titans. It was not very aggressive. Kerry Collins left the game with a clean jersey, pretty much untouched (1 sack by J.Harrison). I think the Steelers down played that game thinking that they would play them in the playoffs. I could be wrong but after that game I was like W.T.F. ?
I live in Titans territory and took alot of abuse after that game. All I could say was, see you in the playoffs. Well they didn't make it and we all know the rest.
I think the Steeler defense is going to put a beat down on that overrated offense. I can't wait . LenDale will wish he had that extra weight, Chris Johnsons, tweets and speech will be even more pathetic after this beating. Kerry Collins will be the one saying W.T.F.? Vince Young will cry, Nate Washington will hog the hot tubs (after not playing). Keith Bullock will choke slam a guard rail, Cortland Finnegan will get multiple penalties called on himself (both during the game and after). Jeff Fisher will comb out the gray. Bud Adams will call L.A. And in closing all their cheerleaders will come back to my house.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mqx5Pfl6Rs .:yellowthumb:

Koopa
09-07-2009, 01:18 AM
I hope he blows both knees out and they have to use a front loader to get him off the field! This guy has no class!

says the dude that just wished for someones career to end

Big T
09-07-2009, 01:37 AM

He didn't say anything about his career ending

Koopa
09-07-2009, 01:39 AM
He didn't say anything about his career ending

if that fat *** blew out both his knees it would pretty much end his career.......... plus wishing injury on a player regardless is classless.....even more then saying i'm gonna step on a towel

Big T
09-07-2009, 01:48 AM
if that fat *** blew out both his knees it would pretty much end his career.......... plus wishing injury on a player regardless is classless.....even more then saying i'm gonna step on a towel

I do agree with you

Zachintosh66
09-07-2009, 11:27 AM
man id bring a pocket of batteries to pelt the guy with if came by my section... lol

he better do it in the middle of his bench and not in reach of a fan or a player, he might ripped limb from limb if someone get a paw on him, lol

LatrobePA
09-07-2009, 11:59 AM

F off man!

I edited it, happy?

Do I wish anyone a career ending injury? Did I?? HELL NO! Did you read WAY too much into my sarcastic post YES!

Get the F off my back bro!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Need a new forum "SMACK DOWN". Anything goes. Don't like it, Don't look at it.
First post. White from the tennessee toast is a piece of ****. Damn it, come on thursday nite. Hell even the toast's own forum has a smack down section, they call it smack central:http://gotitans.com/goForum/ Log in and let them know you are pissed and hope they die.

LatrobePA
09-07-2009, 12:20 PM
First post. White from the tennessee toast is a piece of ****. Damn it, come on thursday nite.

I like the way this guy thinks!:cope:

Moondog
09-07-2009, 12:41 PM
The Titans will lose. They probably believe their own hype which will prove nothing more than a mirage of wishful thinking on Thursday night. I heard the Steelers are playing down the towell incident, which is good, they will be all about taking care of business and getting a first win of the season against an AFC opponent. This game could very well have playoff implications down the road.

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-07-2009, 12:56 PM
The team will be focused on the game but, the fans should not forget. lol. I'm done with this.

Koopa
09-07-2009, 02:16 PM
F off man!

I edited it, happy?

Do I wish anyone a career ending injury? Did I?? HELL NO! Did you read WAY too much into my sarcastic post YES!

Get the F off my back bro!!

no, i don't give a **** if you edited........ don't cry........i could really care less if you wish injury...... cause i do it all the time, but i have no class when it comes to sports..... however if you're gonna call someone classless at least show some first.... just thought id call you out on that....... i like seeing ppl cry over message board responses....

First post. White from the tennessee toast is a piece of ****. Damn it, come on thursday nite. Hell even the toast's own forum has a smack down section, they call it smack central:http://gotitans.com/goForum/ Log in and let them know you are pissed and hope they die.

we do, it's the line of scrimmage forum.......

SteelerBee43
09-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Lendale White is an *******...look at the way his speech pattern is..I've seen mentally handicapped people with better grammer....

Scorp
09-07-2009, 02:47 PM
This guy has got another thing coming and he will get it this thursday. F-ck the titans.

LatrobePA
09-07-2009, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=Koopa;304618]no, i don't give a **** if you edited........ don't cry........i could really care less if you wish injury...... cause i do it all the time, but i have no class when it comes to sports..... however if you're gonna call someone classless at least show some first.... just thought id call you out on that....... i like seeing ppl cry over message board responses....

LOL, thanks for the reply...

Lendale is right up there with Brady, Ray Lewis, Belacheat, I wouldn't lose sleep if they came up missing....

SteelerSteve
09-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Is it a bad thing to be classless? Idk, is wishing injury on an overpaid douchebag a classless thing to do? if so then I am guilty of having no class lol. I didn't feel the least bit sorry for Carson when kimo blew out his acl in the playoffs. I certainly wouldn't be upset if any of the Ravens linebackers got taken off the field on a stretcher, idk, I dont mind seeing overpaid douchebags get hurt, because for one, I have no personal relationship with any of them and I know they wouldn't give 2 shits if I broke my neck playing backyard football lol. its pretty much the same when I read about someone getting killed, injured, maimed in the newspaper, I dont know them so I dont really feel anything, so I wouldn't mind seeing fat *** lendale get both knees blown out lol.

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-07-2009, 03:36 PM
since bubble *** won't shut the f up. he appears all over the interweb today dissin the stillers. i had to add one more thingy.he is even called a douche-bag by hiz own fans. http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=220&stc=1&d=1252348492.

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-07-2009, 03:52 PM
why hide it?

K Train
09-07-2009, 05:06 PM
he will have plenty of time to do that while hes sitting on the bench as a backup

Black@Gold Forever32
09-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Jesus Christ can we let this whole Towel thing go already....I'm tired of hearing about it and really its old now....So what if LenDale is still running his mouth....They still have to come to Pittsburgh and win the game....Plus we won the Super Bowl....I have alot more important things to worry about then White running his mouth and stepping on the Terrible Towel again.....

White is over-rated anyway.......

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Nobody gives a damn what Lendale "i havent won a super bowl yet cuz my team stunk it up" White, says. The Titans got their *** handed to them by a team that we beat 3 times last year. Give me a break, he's a douchebag and so is the rest of the team.

LatrobePA
09-07-2009, 07:48 PM
I just heard on the NFL channel, Lendale is now claiming he has a bigger weiner than than Ben!!!

McNutty just spoke out and said HELL NO you don't! It's getting ugly now (no pun intended)!!

Troyisabeast_43
09-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Im sure the Steelers heard ghetto White and his ebonics speaking saying what he is going to do to the Terrible Towel again on Thursday. They are well aware of it and Im sure it's on the bulletin board in the Steelers locker room even though Tomlin will never admit to it. You think the Titans would learn from last season to keep their damn mouths shut and not say anything. They ran their mouths after beating the Steelers last year and didnt win another game after that and choked at home in the divisional round of the playoffs.

It's why Jeff Fisher while he is a good coach is never going to win a Super Bowl because he has no control over his players such as White and Bulluck. Fisher should be telling these guys it's going to be hard enough to win this game Thursday night in Pittsburgh so keep your damn mouth shut and do your talking on the field instead of running your mouths all the time and giving the Steelers who have the best defense in the NFL more ammunition to kick our asses.

memphissteelergirl
09-08-2009, 10:17 AM
I am SO going to enjoy "Lard-a**" White getting pummeled into the turf Thursday night.
And I hope someone in the stands has White's jersey to stomp on whenever he gets knocked back on his fat behind! :redlol:

LatrobePA
09-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Expect a lot of fighting and I'm predicting now Harrison will be ejected from the game and fined by the NFL after this one...

DIESELMAN
09-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Let him run his mouth.....thats the only thing he'll be able to run against us.

steelcitysfinestXL
09-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Expect a lot of fighting and I'm predicting now Harrison will be ejected from the game and fined by the NFL after this one...

With the new rules in effect for holding this season, i expect a ton of holding calls early to set the tone for the rest of the year! From now on ANY time a pass rusher gets his feet behind an opposing blocker and the blocker still has an arm around him the officials say they MUST call holding! Look at tapes of James Harrison and that happens about 50% of his pass rushes! The other 50% of his rushes resulted in hurries,hits and sacks! Look for Silverback to be all out on every pass rush to test the refs! If they dont call the holds this year, then yes, you may be right!

LatrobePA
09-08-2009, 11:10 AM
With the new rules in effect for holding this season, i expect a ton of holding calls early to set the tone for the rest of the year! From now on ANY time a pass rusher gets his feet behind an opposing blocker and the blocker still has an arm around him the officials say they MUST call holding! Look at tapes of James Harrison and that happens about 50% of his pass rushes! The other 50% of his rushes resulted in hurries,hits and sacks! Look for Silverback to be all out on every pass rush to test the refs! If they dont call the holds this year, then yes, you may be right!

I like it!

TN has a solid line, this will be a good test...

TampaSteelGirl
09-08-2009, 01:42 PM
The thing that really makes me mad about him stomping on our towels is the disrespect it shows for the children this towel helps, if it weren't for the proceeds of this towel the children may not be able to be helped as they should...He's a fat turd wrapped in a blue tarp!

SteelerRush
09-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Where is Pezzy when you need a voice for the team to shut fat*** White up in the media.:evilshake::banging:

blackngold29
09-08-2009, 11:42 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2639/3841489588_d477571450.jpg

That is all.

Bigsnacks
09-09-2009, 12:34 AM
I personally cant wait till K. Fox stuffs him at the line and takes that rock from his hands.

Tr305
09-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Lendale White is more concerned with stumpin towels den playing football... may have something to do with the fact that he will be sitting bench because he lost his job to C.J. last year. So he mys well be a commentator this game seeing as he wont be contributing much

SteelerFan87
09-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Who's Lendale White? Isn't he that fatass from USC who played 2nd fiddle to Reggie Bush in college and then went to the NFL and was too fat? I thought Chris Johnson was the Titans' RB...

Everybody should bring cupcakes to the game so Lendale will be distracted.

SteelersWoman
09-09-2009, 04:31 PM
By Gary Estwick THE TENNESSEAN September 8, 2009

Lendale White loves to talk. He enjoys holding court with the media, discussing everything from his "uncle" Snoop Dogg to how much he detests Ohio State.

Then, as television cameras and tape recorders shift elsewhere in the locker room, the Titans running back admits that his words are, after all, just talk.

White said that privately he's really "soft." He doesn't really despise the Pittsburgh Steelers or their fans, he said, and the same goes for any other NFL team.

"Listen man, I have nothing but love for all those other cities," White said on Monday. "I just joke around, I just mess around. I just have fun with it. LenDale White is a soft guy. I'm very soft, very soft on the inside. Soft. Soft. Soft. This is all look."

The Titans are gearing up for a rematch with the Steelers on Thursday night in Pittsburgh. On Sunday, White boasted he would stomp on any Terrible Towel thrown his way at Heinz Field, just as he had in the closing minutes of last season's meeting in Nashville.

So was the admission of softness an attempt to soothe Steelers fans? It's doubtful. This is just White's way.

Some athletes prepare themselves for big games by keeping their emotions in check. White is one of those who don't mind airing them out.

"I don't disagree with it, I don't agree with it," Titans guard Eugene Amano said. "That's all him. I guess that's his way to motivate himself, try to get himself going. Guys are different."

White said he owes at least part of his public relations approach to watching Muhammad Ali. Win or lose, The Greatest always entertained, White said.

Full Story at:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090908/SPORTS01/909080353/LenDale+White+says+talk+is+just+talk

LatrobePA
09-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Add the gold fronts and we have another joker Chad Johnson (but with less talent)!!

LarryNJ
09-09-2009, 05:19 PM
He thinks he Ali! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... What a Jagoff!

KRAZYRIDE
09-09-2009, 09:00 PM
It's because he's hurt on the inside because the Steelers didn't draft him. If he even gets any snaps this game the Fat Pussy will get smashed

LarryNJ
10-04-2009, 03:58 PM
How has it worked out for Lendale and the Titans since they stomped on the towel? Loss,loss,loss,loss, and getting whooped today! Way to go Myron! Keep up the good work! We miss you!

lloydfan4life
10-04-2009, 07:13 PM
KARMA = not a single Titan win since stomping the towel! :lol:

Hey Lendale....... :bigfinger:

Dean Denton
10-05-2009, 06:48 AM
KARMA = not a single Titan win since stomping the towel! :lol:

Hey Lendale....... :bigfinger:Too funny...lol But its true. That money from the towel goes to little kids who need it, and are in a bad way. Karma can really sting....hahahahahahahahaha Thanks for looking out Myron...

Troyisabeast_43
10-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Too funny...lol But its true. That money from the towel goes to little kids who need it, and are in a bad way. Karma can really sting....hahahahahahahahaha Thanks for looking out Myron...

As far as I am concerned it couldnt have happened to a bunch of nicer jerks and jack asses like the Tennessee Titans. I also do not believe that the Titans not winning a game going back to last season since the towel stomping incident is a coincidence either. It's definitely karma and payback for sure. The good thing about it is it doesnt get any easier for the Titans the next 2 weeks as they have to play the Colts and the Patriots the next 2 weeks haha...They are staring hard at 0-6 and stretching that losing streak going back last year since the towel stomping incident to 8 games in a row...I for one love it...

Callax
10-05-2009, 04:43 PM
HEY LENDALE,
HOW DOES THAT PERFECT RECORD TASTE (0-4)!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

serves ya right, jacka$$!!!