PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu & Townsend injured...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Troy has a mild conconcussion and won't return, Townsend has an ankle injury so that forces Tyrone Carter & McFadden in for more duty, along with rookie Anthony Smith.

As if our secondary wasn't getting torched enough, now we lose 2 starters. Hopefully not for very long though, Troy did seem alittle better at half time.

Koopa
11-12-2006, 06:11 PM
they are all fake injuries, we are just packing in lol......i hope troy gets better, the hell with townsend, it's mcfaddn's time to shine bitches lol.......to bad it's when the season is over and everyone has given up so it's gonna make him look bad....aw well lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Tyrone Carter got hurt at the end of the game too, but was able to walk off under his own power.

AZ_Steeler
11-12-2006, 10:36 PM
This hasn't been Troy's year when it come to injuries! I cna live with Townsend becasue it moves McFadden up but at the sametime the defense is starting to dwindle to fast right now!

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Well Troy had a mild concussion. So might as well hold Troy out next week vs the Browns. We all know it killed Troy not to re-enter the game. He is such a warrior.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Just heard on FSN live that both Deshea and Troy had concussions. Status is unknown right now.

Steelersfan
11-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Well that sucks. We've had way too many injuries this year. Started the year with key offensive players hurt and now we have a ton of key defensive players down. We can't seem to catch a break and get everyone healthy.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-12-2006, 11:38 PM
We can't seem to catch a break and get everyone healthy.

They had Holmes back to "catch that break" and we all know what happens next ....:lol:

Steelersfan
11-12-2006, 11:39 PM
They had Holmes back to "catch that break" and we all know what happens next ....:lol:

That's just bad! Funny, but bad......lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2006, 01:12 AM
We're pressing our luck with Santonio back there, that man just scares me to death. I swear they should glue a football to his hands for a week to make him hold onto it.

steelcurtain09
11-13-2006, 11:23 AM
We're pressing our luck with Santonio back there, that man just scares me to death. I swear they should glue a football to his hands for a week to make him hold onto it.

well if u did tht then he really wouldnt want to hold onto it

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Atleast he'd maybe get so used to having a ball in his hands and not dropping it that maybe it would become 2nd nature to keep it off the ground :lol: