PDA

View Full Version : Next

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-04-2009, 12:30 PM
http://www.packerpalace.com/palace/titans-toast-JM.jpg

Incase anyone forgot what these two wads did to our towel last December, a quick Google will enlighten the Steeler Nation. It was Lendale White and Keith Bullock , if I recall, that did the deed. I believe they are still on the Toaster's team.

SteelCityKid5
09-04-2009, 01:21 PM
:bigtowel:

Blazedby92
09-04-2009, 01:41 PM
They seen what happens when they disrespect the towel. They should have learned from TJ Whosyourmomma's mistake.:banging:

TampaSteelGirl
09-04-2009, 01:46 PM
When are players and fans going to learn.....you DON'T mess with our :bigtowel:

yinzer
09-04-2009, 04:03 PM
http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/LenWhaleTraining.jpg

Troyisabeast_43
09-04-2009, 04:51 PM
The Steelers didnt forget that butt whipping they received and the disrespecting of the Towel by the Titans last December. Believe me it's still pretty fresh in their minds and they will use it as motivation for sure when the Titans come to town next Thursday night. With that being said, this will not be an easy game by any stretch for the Steelers. The Titans historically with Jeff Fisher as their head coach always play the Steelers tough and they will come in here next week wanting to make a strong early season statement that last year's record wasnt a fluke by knocking off the defending Super Bowl Champions on their home turf. The Steelers are going to have be sharp and Ben and the offense is going to have to play turnover free football in this game or this is definitely a game that could end up being very very close in the end. The Steelers turned the ball over 4 times in that loss in Tennessee in December. So the key in this game will be avoid the turnovers and shutdown Chris Johnson and bring the heat to Kerry Collins and force him to beat you with his arm. If the Steelers do both of those things they should come away with a win to start the season next week but again it will not be an easy game...