PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis is an idiot - Says McNair ousted because of race

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2006, 01:49 PM
WTF, Ray Lewis has stooped to an all time low and for him even this is even worse than the spew we're used to hearing for his big mouth, don't drop the soap, murdering, jailbird *** ! He actually talked about the reason that McNair was ousted from Tennessee was because of his race ! :banging: :banging: :banging:

Comon you stupid ***, purple jersey wearing, overrated, lost a step, Im god in the NFL, idiot ! Nobody in their right mind actually believes that McNair was booted out of Tennessee because he's black ! My God, the team drafted him in the first round, he was there forever, he did alot of good for that team and took them to a super bowl. The reason he left was because of their huge cap number they had to bring down and the fact that he hadnt been healthy in a few years and they felt he lost a step and wasnt worth paying him.

Sure the Titans handled the whole situation wrong, that is clear but his race had nothing to do with it! It's no wonder people look at the NFL and its athletes and question the intelligence of so many of them!

Hburg
11-12-2006, 01:54 PM
I think Ray Lewis was referring to the way he was treated in the actions that went down that took McNair out of Tennessee. While I can see a case to be made for further study not enough is truly known about what went down inside the Titans organization to really make a judgement, so I'll agree Lewis' statements are a stretch at best.

Interesing I just saw that Ray Lewis has been deactivated for the game against the Titans today.

BuFu

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Why are you surprised? We already knew Ray Lewis was an idiot.

Steelersfan
11-12-2006, 02:03 PM
He was booted out because he was black and yet they draft another black QB to take his place. hmmmm?

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Top Gun yes Ray Lewis is an idiot. I have no respect for that piece of human waste. He should be locked behind bars. I don't think he actually stabbed those people down in Atlanta. But he played a role in those murders.

Also I want to throw up when people say Ray belongs in the top five best MLB's of alltime.

Noway

1. Jack Lambert
2. Dick Butkus
3. Ray Nitschke
4. Mike Singletary
5. Willie Lanier

House of Steel
11-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I can't wait til that overhyped bullshitter of a dancing pansy retires from the NFL. I would like to personally shoot him in the ***.

Hburg
11-12-2006, 04:09 PM
I can't wait til that overhyped bullshitter of a dancing pansy retires from the NFL. I would like to personally shoot him in the ***.

If you do, do you still think he'll be man enough to try to challenge Joey Porter to a fight? It didn't stop Joey from going after Ray-Ray after the dumb**** mocked Joey's kick celebration!

I'll always say it, Ray Lewis is overrated.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Ray Lewis is always overrated, yet his entire team buys into all his bullshit...its like they think he's some kinda god or something !

SteelerDan43
11-13-2006, 10:45 PM
He's on the cover of SI this week, with a story titled The Gospel According to Ray Lewis, God's Linebacker

Absolutley ridiculous

Prosdo
11-13-2006, 10:58 PM
He was booted out because he was black and yet they draft another black QB to take his place. hmmmm?

Exactly. So they ousted a black veteran qb because he was black just to turn around and draft a black qb. Come on Ray! You are making yourself look stupid.

House of Steel
11-13-2006, 11:54 PM
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, SF? Are you telling me he became a Christian of all things? This I got to see for myself. I can't imagine a Raven being a Christian. NO WAY!!!

Hburg
11-13-2006, 11:59 PM
He's on the cover of SI this week, with a story titled The Gospel According to Ray Lewis, God's Linebacker

Complete with all 4 commandments.....

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Ray Lewis is a god in his own mind !

House of Steel
11-14-2006, 12:26 AM
OH PLEASE, He will burn in Hell for thinking that.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2006, 12:35 AM
I mean this guy is such an ego maniac it's as bad or worse than Chad Johnson or TO. The entire city of baltimore worships this guy and prays to him every day Im sure.

It's pretty pathetic how he has them snowballed !

Steelersfan
11-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Exactly. So they ousted a black veteran qb because he was black just to turn around and draft a black qb. Come on Ray! You are making yourself look stupid.

I almost forgot but before they moved they had a gut named Moon as their QB. Now wasn't he black too??

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2006, 12:40 AM
Never mind that the majority of the entire league is black and every single one of them is a phenomenal athlete. You have to be to play in this league regardless of your race. It's just disgusting that the entire city of Baltimore and all his fans actually take what he says as gospel and believe this garbage !

House of Steel
11-14-2006, 01:07 AM
I hate his guts and his gay looking face anymore, put Jamal Lewis on that list also. Todd Heap could join them too. All three dancing pansies. Don't forget the leader of the coop, Mr. Pudding Lover, aka Bill Billick.