PDA

View Full Version : HBO---Hard Knocks---

SteelCurtainYinzer
08-19-2009, 05:19 PM
For the last couple of seasons I have watched Hard Knocks on HBO. I love the series. It gives you a decent look at players and camp and if your a guy who likes the underdog you can't help but root for a player or two even if they aren't part of the Steelers.
However that being said...I am sick of not watching a Steelers hard knocks. Dallas has been on twice, Jacksonville, Baltimore, Kansas City and now the Bungles......granted there apparently is a Madden Curse or SI Curse or what ever but I would think the Steelers would draw more viewers than any other team in the United States. This season would have been a great opportunity to watch the team after coming off the Super Bowl and showing how the team is approaching the new season especially after the flop they had after Super Bowl 40.....
I suggest that we start E-mailing HBO to have them begin talks with the Steelers for next year. Otherwise we might have Hard Knocks---Chicago Bears next year....or worse yet the Cleveland Browns......

Ibleedblk&gld
08-19-2009, 05:45 PM
i have yet to catch a series of this...but to see steelers on it would be great...i wouldn't mind seeing the chief either since my buddy plays FB for them

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
08-19-2009, 07:24 PM
It may not be HBO...could be they asked and the Steelers turned it down.As much as i would love to see some behind the scenes stuff with the Steelers maybe it's a good thing they don't let everyone into their world.

mateus
08-19-2009, 07:26 PM
It may not be HBO...could be they asked and the Steelers turned it down.As much as i would love to see some behind the scenes stuff with the Steelers maybe it's a good thing they don't let everyone into their world.

less distractions more wins. i can dig that.

LatrobePA
08-19-2009, 08:15 PM
Steelers won't sign on for that crap...This is F'N football not a soap opera! THANK YOU Mr.Rooney!

Stlrs4Life
08-19-2009, 09:40 PM

Fully agree. Sometimes it's better not knowing.

igor0190
08-19-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm guessing Hard Knocks wants a dysfunctional team with a lot of guys trying to make the squad. They want to see drama. Players flying around hitting each other, getting in fights... Y'know TV ratings stuff.

Thank God The Steelers would never sign up for this.

Blazedby92
08-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Rooney's would never do that, it's just a distraction.