PDA

View Full Version : Jason Capizzi

KRAZYRIDE
08-19-2009, 01:10 AM
Anybody hear about this guy I really wanted to see him crack the starting lineup

K Train
08-19-2009, 01:14 AM
capizzi will go through life as a big *** dude and thats it....hes way to heavy on his feet to ever play tackle and would be the biggest backup guard ever

steelcitysfinestXL
08-19-2009, 06:40 AM
Yeah think Max Starks, but slower and less talented! YIKES!

Iron City South
08-19-2009, 07:43 AM
The buzz is that Capizzi is having a great camp. Came into camp a lot stronger and ready to do battle. Coaches are impressed with his improved hand/footwork. Evidently he dropped Travis Kirschke in 7 on 7 drills a few days ago.

greg1964
08-19-2009, 08:51 AM
My understanding is that he is in battle with Hills for the top Tackle backup: With Essex moving to starting guard and Foster and Stapleton as top backup at guard and center.

Capizzi played both right and left tackle last week against the Cards and IMO played well.

steelcitysfinestXL
08-19-2009, 09:22 AM
The opening post was about "hoping he (capizzi) would crack the starting lineup." I dont see that happening! Everyone is in man love with willie colon and Max starks just signed a deal that worked out well for the steelers. Both guys are relatively young and that seems to best position (OT) to build a line around!

Capizzi could really do himself a favor by cracking the 53 man roster this season! Im not really sure how he has performed thus far in camp. I know before the season the talk was about Tony Hills. Im really interested to know if anyone has observed this particular battle for a roster sopt!

yinzer
08-19-2009, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=steelcitysfinestXL;302190]Everyone is in man love with willie colonQUOTE]

i can't figure this one out AT ALL but you're right though.

TEEMONT
08-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Colon is a beast...he just happens to be playing the wrong position IMO.

steelcitysfinestXL
08-19-2009, 12:31 PM

Agreed colon, to me, seems like he could be a much better guard than he is a tackle! But, he probley is our best o linemen playing last season next to our worst in stapleton! Either way Essex-rg and colon-rt or vise versa has to be better than last year!

Callax
08-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah think Max Starks, but slower and less talented! YIKES!

WOW!!
could ANYONE be any slower getting out of their stance than Starks, NOW that he's gettin' (OVER)paid, he'll be getting burned even more from D-Lineman boltin' by him.....

Iron City South
08-19-2009, 09:13 PM

BINGO! :plus1:

Stlrs4Life
08-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Capizzi to all accounts I've read and heared is having a great camp.