PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts about the Hall Of Fame game...

Captcoolhand
08-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Man, who's bright Idea was it to put Chris Collinsworth with Al Michael.:duh: That guy completely sucks! I thought Tony Dungy did a better job than He did in the very short time he was on.

Also, what's up with the Titan's? I know it was the 50th anniversary and all but what was with the old Houston Oilers helmets.....they're not even close to Texas.
What if the Ravens was in that game, do they call up the Browns and say "Hey can we borrow some of your uniforms"

Titan's are hurt at QB and if that game last night is anything near when they play us, We should be able to run all over them.

Okay, I was just wondering what anyone else thought about the game so I'll leave it open and at that......

Zachintosh66
08-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Vince Young still sucks

Captcoolhand
08-10-2009, 11:19 AM
How in the hell did he make the Madden Cover.

Zachintosh66
08-10-2009, 11:42 AM
IMHO he looked "cuttable" last night

Captcoolhand
08-10-2009, 11:44 AM
IMHO he looked "cuttable" last night
No doubt about it. He's playing just to be a #3 on the roster.

It's bad when your QB's make Collins look good. :duh:

TampaSteelGirl
08-10-2009, 11:54 AM
The game was a big ole snoozer....:sleepy:

To celebrate the Hall of Fame they should have had 2 exciting teams play....just horrible!

LSWANNFAN88
08-10-2009, 05:38 PM
i knew it was gonna be bad

SteelCityKid5
08-10-2009, 08:22 PM
I wouldn't put any stock on how your team plays in the preseason. Many football teams nowadays look maligned and stagnant in these games. The Bills crushed our first team O and D in the first game of the preseason last year, and look how it turned out for the Steelers. About the game, LOVED the Bills uni's and the Titans/Oilers uni's reminded me of how much I hate them. The game last night "was what it was", a preseason game inspite of a brilliant trick play.

Zachintosh66
08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
bills unis were very crisp!

Troyisabeast_43
08-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Nate Washington looked ridiculous in a Titans uniform. Other then that I'm not too worried about the Titans and their team coming in here a month from tonight. While Im sure it will be a hard fought tough game the Steelers will not lose that first game at home here at Heinz Field with all the emotion and the celebration of the Super Bowl from last season. Plus, the Steelers will use the revenge factor as well with the towel behind closed doors and want to take out their frustration on the Titans in every which way possible which I believe they will be able to do...The games with the Bears and the Bengals on the road the following 2 weeks actually concern me more then the opening game with the Titans...