PDA

View Full Version : Mendenhall dancing?

SteelCityKid5
08-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Hopefully he has moves like this he can do on the football field.

http://www.psamp.com/2009-articles/july/told-ya.html

^^ Rashard Mendenhall took up dance classes after suffering a shoulder injury earlier in the season. Here is his dance at a recital.

LSWANNFAN88
08-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Lynn swann took ballet

Big T
08-04-2009, 03:52 AM
I hope Mendenhall can live up to expectations and have a big year after his season ending injury last year. I just hope he doesn't have too good of a season, I want Willie Parker resigned. I think Thunder and Lightning can be a huge duo for seasons to come. That is if we can find a way to resign Willie.

Sir Blitzelot
08-04-2009, 10:20 AM
I expect Mendenhall to have a big season; he can be a great compliment to Willie Parker in the backfield. The success the Steelers have in the running game this season will be dependent upon the offensive line's ability to create the space and holes upfront.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-04-2009, 10:50 AM
There's no reason to think Mendenhall won't be ready to go and make an impact this season. I'm looking forward to Tomlin feeding him the ball series after series and eventually getting more playing time than Parker..or atleast a balanced attack where they both carry the rock. Throw in #21 and our backfield should be just fine this year.

K Train
08-04-2009, 02:36 PM
I hope Mendenhall can live up to expectations and have a big year after his season ending injury last year. I just hope he doesn't have too good of a season, I want Willie Parker resigned. I think Thunder and Lightning can be a huge duo for seasons to come. That is if we can find a way to resign Willie.

thunder and lightening....thats creative

no way parker gets resigned

Hburg
08-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Dancing increases body control. Body control helps avoid tackles. Rashad may have some extra flair when he pulls a spin move on a defender this fall. :lol:

BuFu

andyg1984
08-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Mendenhall's potential is HUGE .. we have seen the best of willie .. RB's are too replaceable (relative to other positions which FA will provide difficulties) to give FWP a big pay day next year

ejsteeler
08-04-2009, 04:38 PM
I too doubt FWP gets resigned but only because we will not be able to afford him after this year. Hopefully Arians can get some freaking creativity with the 3 studs we have. :crossfingers: