PDA

View Full Version : Biggest question this coming season?

Zachintosh66
08-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Whats the biggest question mark for this year?

Black@Gold Forever32
08-02-2009, 03:29 PM
I think short yardage situations should be high on the list of questions....I wouldn't just limit it to the RB but the Steelers blocking has to get better in those situations as well......I don't see many questions with this team this year but another one is the average pass protection for Ben.....Punting would have been another one but with Sepulveda back and hopefully 100 percent the punting will be much better this year....

--- Added 8/2/2009 at 02:29 PM ---

Another one the return game..........We think Wallace and Burnett should help the return game and I think they will but until they prove they can then that is also a question mark....

steelersbabex25
08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Will Limas Sweed learn to catch the ball? Just watched the Ravens playoff game..almost forgot about that one. He'll be huge if he does..

Sir Blitzelot
08-02-2009, 05:26 PM
For me, my main concern is still the offensive line. Hopefully, having another year of experience under their belts will make a difference. I suppose they can only improve at this point.

profellisdtrails
08-02-2009, 10:38 PM
without Dline pressure the defense would come down to earth, any of those LB's get hurt and you can pretty much kiss the great defense goodbye

GoBenGo
08-02-2009, 11:02 PM
:banging:oh line...oh line....oh line:banging:

Tr305
08-03-2009, 02:32 AM
The o line by far. All the other areas arent as big factor as the o line. we cant have ben sacked as much as last year even though the end result was good that doesnt make it ok. The oline will also help our run game get back to what it should be.

Short yardage is also the next thing that jumps out at me. How many time can you guys remember we were in the goaline and we couldnt score had to kick field goal? Yea Jeff Reed is the man and all but id like more sevens then threes this year. Hopefully Summers will fill dat void.

Just my thought on this