PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Ranked #1 by the Fans

Sir Blitzelot
07-22-2009, 10:02 AM
For the past 32 days NFL Network has been running a segment on NFL Total Access called, "32-in-32". On NFL.com, fans ranked teams all way from #32, to #1. The Steelers beat out the New England Patriots for the #1 spot. :tt02:

Here is the top ten:

1.) Pittsburgh Steelers
2.) New England Patriots
3.) New York Giants
4.) Indianapolis Colts
5.) Philadelphia Eagles
6.) Tennessee Titans
7.) Baltimore Ravens
8.) Arizona Cardinals
9.) San Diego Chargers
10.) Atlanta Falcons

Video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81167bd5/32-in-32-Pittsburgh-Steelers

dawgs
07-22-2009, 10:26 AM
seems about right.

all the top teams.

Lunchbucket
07-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Yea it seems about right,but no respect from Irvin in this clip.Tomlin will keep this team hungry with no letdown and handle the Ben distraction,I am sure he would laugh at preseason polls anyway.

Troyisabeast_43
07-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Well you have to expect Irvin to jump all over the Patriots like he did the other night and everybody else on the NFL Network did as well. Tom Brady is back and all the Steelers haters that work on that network like Faulk,Terrell Davis,and Sapp just to name a few will keep giving the Steelers the shaft in favor of the Pats. Irvin thinks just cause the Pats added Fred Taylor and Galloway to their offense they have a legit shot to go undefeated again. Good analysis Michael considering both Taylor and Galloway couldnt stay healthy for a full season if their lives depended on it...Ill stick by my prediction I been making for months now that the Steelers will meet the Pats in the AFC Championship game and defeat them and go onto to the Super Bowl...

86WARD
07-22-2009, 06:03 PM
I think most of those teams would be in any Top 10. I don't know if I'd personally put them in that order. I think the Eagles are going to steam roll the NFC come December and I wouldn't put the Colts that high right now...

The Chargers are better than the Titans and Ravens...imo.

Tr305
07-23-2009, 03:50 AM
I agree with most of it eagles should be higher. Screw tom brady he hasnt played a snap since being hurt people chnage after coming abck form injury like that hes gota show me he's still tom brady of old and Arizona Cardinals only made playoffs because of a weak division imo all in all the top spot being us is just right number one defense, our o-line got better towards da end all in all im confident in the team we got going into this year and we got a legit shot at repeating and even steeler doubters cant deny that