PDA

View Full Version : Steelers fan sends Keith Bulluck a terrible towel...

Troyisabeast_43
06-19-2009, 06:44 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/0-10-95/It-s-June--and-the-Titans-are-talking-Terrible-Towel.html

Great article here and Bulluck deserves every damn bit of this after what he did to the Terrible Towel after the Titans beat the Steelers back in December 6 months ago Keep running your mouth there Keith about how you're going to win on opening night and giving the Steelers bulletin board material. Maybe you can throw over some more guard rails like you did after the Ravens beat you in the playoffs....Guess what Keith?? There is more to come on September 10th here douchebag for the opener...

Bombhunter
06-19-2009, 08:56 PM
"The note he held up read: "The Steelers Nation would like to present you with our new Terrible Towel. Hang this up in your locker room. Sincerely, the Black and Gold. P.S. Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl." "

That was the best part of the article. LOL! I so hope they crush the Titans. A simple win will be nice, but a crushing defeat for the Titans would be awesome!

Sec521
06-19-2009, 09:44 PM
:helmet: Lendale white has not passed on many sandwiches. He hasn't passed much on any kind of food!:tt02:

TampaSteelGirl
06-19-2009, 10:19 PM
And who won the Super Bowl this year?????? :dunno: Titans and their fans think that the win against us last year was the chit and i'm not sure why???? Didn't see them in Superbowl this year.....just don't get it....What's the big deal anyway?

BlitzburghNation
06-19-2009, 10:46 PM
"The note he held up read: "The Steelers Nation would like to present you with our new Terrible Towel. Hang this up in your locker room. Sincerely, the Black and Gold. P.S. Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl." "

That was the best part of the article. LOL! I so hope they crush the Titans. A simple win will be nice, but a crushing defeat for the Titans would be awesome!

:ditto:
Love it,,,,,,,hope they all keep braggng,it just pumps our players up even more :cope:

andyg1984
06-20-2009, 07:28 PM
looking forward to Lendale taking a beating week 1

lloydfan4life
06-20-2009, 09:36 PM
I'll be at the game to watch in person as our beloved Black & Gold kick their asses on opening night!! :cope:

HUNT4SEVEN
06-20-2009, 11:03 PM
Yo that was Priceless!! Could you imagine the look on Keiths face when he opened it up an it was an 6X championship Terrible Towel stairing him in the face:hilarious:That was Classic, Way to go to who ever sent that:clap:

Fan Of STEEL
06-21-2009, 10:51 AM
I wanted revenge on the Titans ever since KB did that to the towel. I had hoped we would face them in the playoffs and turned bulluck into ground beef and tackle Fisher "accidentally" on the sidelines. :tt02: Can't wait for the start of the season.

blackngold29
06-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Probably not exactly something the Rooneys would approve of, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that was funny. I though the whole mess would be forgotten about for the opening game... apparently not.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-23-2009, 01:03 PM
All he has to keep knowing is that we won the Super Bowl and he didn't. Beating a team in the regular season is one thing but when you can't even get into the championship game and beat the team that we ended up beating 3 times in the same year....um, yeah dude you just didn't have what it takes. :evilshake:

LatrobePA
06-23-2009, 03:52 PM
F the whole bunch... D-BAGS!

steeler875
06-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Probably not exactly something the Rooneys would approve of, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that was funny. I though the whole mess would be forgotten about for the opening game... apparently not.

we never forget that stuff,we use it for motivation,I fill that were going to kick there a$$ and thats going to start are season off with a bang.#7 here we come.:tt02::tt02:

Scorp
06-25-2009, 10:15 AM
It's going to be the greatest and sweetest opener ever. Mark my words.

TampaSteelGirl
06-25-2009, 02:32 PM
It's going to be the greatest and sweetest opener ever. Mark my words.

I agree and just a win won't be good enough...I want to whip them bad...humilate them! Then they would shut their mouths!! :yellowthumb:

ejsteeler
06-26-2009, 01:23 PM
I agree and just a win won't be good enough...I want to whip them bad...humilate them! Then they would shut their mouths!! :yellowthumb:

I agree, and as much as I'd love to see it, I think it will be a close game. With us on top at the end of course...:yesnod:

Iron City South
06-26-2009, 03:05 PM
It's the middle of the off-season and Bullock is holding a press conference and pulling Terrible Towels out of his locker .....

..... tell me we're not in his head just a little.

Troyisabeast_43
06-26-2009, 03:51 PM
All he has to keep knowing is that we won the Super Bowl and he didn't. Beating a team in the regular season is one thing but when you can't even get into the championship game and beat the team that we ended up beating 3 times in the same year....um, yeah dude you just didn't have what it takes. :evilshake:

Im with you there TG if the Titans were that much better then the Steelers they would have found a way to take advantage of having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and find a way to beat Joe Flacco and the Ravens and they didnt do it. So apparently the Titans just werent that good. I always said throughout the course of the season last year when the Titans were off to the 9-0 10-0 start that they were not as good as that record indicated and that they were a house of cards and would be one and done come playoff time. I said it on here time and time again for months.

It's going to be awesome to raise the banner and the championship flag for the Steelers 6th Super Bowl title at Heinz Field that night and then proceed to go get the living **** out of the Titans afterwords. What will be going through Nate Washington's head you gotta wonder being there for the Super Bowl celebration but being in a gay baby blue Titans uniform instead of the black and gold. All I have to say to Nate is keep your head up if you seeing Ryan Clark coming across the middle. All you have to do is ask Welker or McGahee last season and they will tell you the exact samething...