BlacknGold Bleeder
05-29-2009, 11:10 PM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii132/iammeoff/image003.jpg

BlitzburghNation
05-29-2009, 11:47 PM
All i can say is,,,,,,,:evilshake:

Captcoolhand
05-30-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't get why everyone is complaining about Cowher wooting for Carolina. Grant it, He was the head coach for us at one time but he no longer is. Him and his family all now reside in Carolina and his children has been attending school there long before Cowher even left Pittsburgh. So naturally, I expect he going to cheer for them.
But my question is.....

How come we don't hear nothing about Big Ben not attending the Pens game on Thursday but had court side seats to the Cleveland Cavaliers? Ben still plays for us and no one saids nothing about that. He even went on TV with Cleveland reporters and said that he would always woot for the Cavs and that he has always been a Big fan of the Cavaliers. And that's okay!

Grant it that he did also go on to say, "that the Cavs will be the only thing about Cleveland he would woot for so don't expect him to like anything else".

Ben, being from Ohio can woot of an Ohio team, but Cowher being from Carolina get grief for wooting for a Carolina team. :duh: Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. What makes Ben any better?

SteelerSal
05-30-2009, 10:52 AM
I don't get why everyone is complaining about Cowher wooting for Carolina. Grant it, He was the head coach for us at one time but he no longer is. Him and his family all now reside in Carolina and his children has been attending school there long before Cowher even left Pittsburgh. So naturally, I expect he going to cheer for them.
But my question is.....

How come we don't hear nothing about Big Ben not attending the Pens game on Thursday but had court side seats to the Cleveland Cavaliers? Ben still plays for us and no one saids nothing about that. He even went on TV with Cleveland reporters and said that he would always woot for the Cavs and that he has always been a Big fan of the Cavaliers. And that's okay!

Grant it that he did also go on to say, "that the Cavs will be the only thing about Cleveland he would woot for so don't expect him to like anything else".

Ben, being from Ohio can woot of an Ohio team, but Cowher being from Carolina get grief for wooting for a Carolina team. :duh: Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. What makes Ben any better?

:plus1::plus1::plus1:

Sir Blitzelot
05-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Last time I checked this is America, and everyone can root for whatever team they want. People need to let the Cowher thing go.. Seriously. I will always remember him for being a Super Bowl winning head coach, not for being fan of the Carolina Hurricanes.

TampaSteelGirl
05-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Last time I checked this is America, and everyone can root for whatever team they want. People need to let the Cowher thing go.. Seriously. I will always remember him for being a Super Bowl winning head coach, not for being fan of the Carolina Hurricanes.

Exactly!!! :yellowthumb:

I love and respect Cowher and always will. He's always been a faithful Steelers coach but he DOES have a life outside of Pittsburgh........

Black@Gold Forever32
05-30-2009, 03:32 PM
But my question is.....

Ben lived in Ohio most of his life.....lol Plus last time I checked Pittsburgh doesn't have an NBA team....lol Really Capt. I can't believe you posted this....

Cowher isn't from Carolina and was born in Pittsburgh...lol I know Cowher attended NC State and his wife is from Carolina in which the Cowhers have lived there since 2006.....But he isn't from Carolina and that is a false statement.....Plus since the Canes were playing the Pens its not that hard to figure out why some Pittsburgh fans had a hard time with Cowher rooting for the Canes against one of Pittsburgh own teams.....

The fact Pittsburgh doesn't have a NBA team is why most Pittsburgh fans careless if Ben roots for a Cleveland team or not....The fact Ben spent most of his in Ohio is another......It has nothing to do with Ben being better....lol

Personally I could careless who Cowher roots for and I really could careless if Cowher died or lived....He doesn't matter to me anymore....lol **** Bill Cowher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Added 5/30/2009 at 01:32 PM ---

But my question is.....

For the record Capt....Ben has attended Pens games this year.....I saw him on TV at the game against the Canes in Pittsburgh....lol

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-31-2009, 12:28 AM
First off it's a joke. It don't bother me one way or the other,I wish him well in whatever he does.That is until he becomes coach of another NFL team ,than he is dead to me and will be disliked,lol

He was born and raised in the 'burg. He claims to be a Pens fan from when they were the Hornets. Now since he lives there he gonna be a 'canes fan.Kinda two faced, better yet a bandwagon fan.
IMHO if I would move to another town that has any other team that would be playing a Pittsburgh team, I would not become a fan of the"hometown" team, I would stick to my roots,hence the name "BnG Bleeder".

Far asa Ben is concerned he is rooting for his hometown team in the Cavs. He has been at the Pens games and wil probaly be at one if not all of the home games.

Zachintosh66
05-31-2009, 01:05 AM
remember the fuss when Lebron went to the Indians/Yankees game with a NY hat on :lol:

Captcoolhand
05-31-2009, 10:16 AM
I said what I did because "So what! who cares what Cowher does or who he woots for," I'm just tired of hearing it."

LarryNJ
06-01-2009, 09:28 AM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii132/iammeoff/image003.jpg

:lol::lol:

I love it! :yellowthumb:

Yes he is a jagoff!

SteelerSteve
06-01-2009, 04:09 PM
lol whether there was an NBA team in pitt or not I could care less what team he roots for as long as he wins games for the steelers then I really dont see an issue on whatever he does in his personal life, hell he could marry a Bengals cheerleader for all I care as long as he keeps winning. Same goes for Cowher, he was a superbowl winning head coach for us so I have no problem with him rooting for any non NFL team.

LarryNJ
06-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Big Ben can do what he wants because he is a winner and will continue to be!

Cowher is fair game because he is a Jaggoff! :)

SteelerBee43
06-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Exactly!!! :yellowthumb:

I love and respect Cowher and always will. He's always been a faithful Steelers coach but he DOES have a life outside of Pittsburgh........
:yesnod: Ditto Tampa.....:clap:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-02-2009, 03:30 PM
BC was a dedicated coach who gave it everything he had for the time he was in Pittsburgh, nobody can question that. Was he the best coach ever, was he perfect, no of course not but he did bring a lot of success and got us our One for the Thumb. He's in the booth now, playing golf, doing whatever the hell else he wants, there's no rule that says you have to be a life long fan of the team after you retire.

TampaSteelGirl
06-02-2009, 04:02 PM
BC was a dedicated coach who gave it everything he had for the time he was in Pittsburgh, nobody can question that. Was he the best coach ever, was he perfect, no of course not but he did bring a lot of success and got us our One for the Thumb. He's in the booth now, playing golf, doing whatever the hell else he wants, there's no rule that says you have to be a life long fan of the team after you retire.

Exactly!!! He was very dedicated to Pittsburgh for a very long time. I'll always love Coach Cowher but he does have a life outside Pittsburgh....

LarryNJ
06-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Of course he has a life outside of Pittsburgh...but he is full of ****. I'd be willing to bet he never was at a hornets game and if he was he doesn't remember it. It's fine to root for the hurricanes until they are playing the team from your home town. Than if you root against the Pittsburgh team your a Jagoff...plain and simple. I root for the Eagle, Phillies and Flyers it's fun and exciting to be part of it, until they are playing a Pgh. team than it's the Black & Gold because I'm not a Jagoff like Cowher! :lol: If you don't understand that you aren't from Pittsburgh!

Gettysburgh_Steel
06-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Cower will always be a Steeler man. He knows it , i know it , we all know it . I can't go to 7-11 , because i work at sheetz ? Get real .

ejsteeler
06-03-2009, 01:45 PM
get over it folks. it's not like he was attending a Steelers game and rooting against them. A non-issue. I wish him the best.
Ben, same thing, non-issue.

LarryNJ
06-03-2009, 02:30 PM
First off it's a joke.

Yes yes yes it is! So we don't have to get real or get over it....you all need to get a sense of humor! :lol:

ejsteeler
06-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Yes yes yes it is! So we don't have to get real or get over it....you all need to get a sense of humor! :lol:

show more yours, I'll show you mine