PDA

View Full Version : Bitter Rivalries Fuel Playoff Runs

Phenomenal TJ
05-08-2009, 02:35 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/170229-the-afc-north-bitter-rivalries-fuel-playoff-runs

The AFC North ranks among one of the toughest divisions in all of football, perhaps itís the proximity of the four teams, maybe itís the similarities between the teams, and just maybe itís due to a genuine mix of hatred and respect shown for one another.

yinzer
05-08-2009, 01:43 PM
:coffee1:

Phenomenal TJ
05-09-2009, 03:16 AM
Did you like it yinzer? I'm open to suggestions, comments, and criticisms.

And just a heads up guys, the reason I'm not posting the full articles like I usually do is because I'm competing for that opportunity presented by Bleacher Report to cover the Steelers for the entirety of the season, including the training camps and playoffs. If we make the Super Bowl again, I'd get full press credentials to that as well.

So, just an apology on that note, I'm really not trying to **** anyone off lol. If it's a problem, let me know and I won't do it.

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-09-2009, 10:35 PM
NIce write up TJ !! Good work as usual !!

yinzer
05-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Did you like it yinzer? I'm open to suggestions, comments, and criticisms.

And just a heads up guys, the reason I'm not posting the full articles like I usually do is because I'm competing for that opportunity presented by Bleacher Report to cover the Steelers for the entirety of the season, including the training camps and playoffs. If we make the Super Bowl again, I'd get full press credentials to that as well.

So, just an apology on that note, I'm really not trying to **** anyone off lol. If it's a problem, let me know and I won't do it.

i do like it. i like all your write ups, actually.

TampaSteelGirl
05-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Very nice article!!! :clap:

Phenomenal TJ
05-11-2009, 05:13 PM
i do like it. i like all your write ups, actually.

Thanks, that means more than you know. :)

Very nice article!!! :clap:

I'm glad you liked it. :D