PDA

View Full Version : Is My Breath or My Deodorant??

DCBill
05-01-2009, 02:07 PM
I seem to have more posts here, with no responses or minimal responses (thank you K , Darnik, Black and Gold and a few others for engaging).

Is it my personal hygiene or are the threads not interesting, thought provoking, or is the site history, because the draft's over???

Scorp
05-01-2009, 02:12 PM
I seem to have more posts here, with no responses or minimal responses (thank you K , Darnik, Black and Gold and a few others for engaging).

Is it my personal hygiene or are the threads not interesting, thought provoking, or is the site history, because the draft's over???

dunno man. Let's go have a drink or two...or three. :grin1:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
05-01-2009, 02:37 PM

It's the off-season bro...things will pick up.Don't take it personal.:greengrin:

It has been quiet around here tho..where has Dean Denton been??

LarryNJ
05-01-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm not a draft nut. Basically because I don't watch college ball and I really don't know any of these kids. But I do follow it silently from the sidelines. :)

BR7
05-01-2009, 03:24 PM

It's your breath and lack of deodorant. :lol: :rofl:

Honestly, you need to be more like the late great Tim Lumber to get responses this time of year. Draft is over, so nothing to look foward to until camp. Even then its still dead-ish until pre season.

TampaSteelGirl
05-01-2009, 03:38 PM
It's the off-season bro...things will pick up.Don't take it personal.:greengrin:

It has been quiet around here tho..where has Dean Denton been??

I know I miss my buddy Dean...he's been busy.

What have you posted? I'm sorry.

DIESELMAN
05-01-2009, 04:14 PM

I usually post in the war room quite a bit but I missed all of last years college games, so I didn't really have any input on the prospects. Like everyone else said, its the offseason also.....:yellowthumb:

DCBill
05-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the perspective.

But I still showered three times and brushed after every meal, not to mention after every bathroom visit! And, washed my hands.

steelersgal86
05-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the perspective.

But I still showered three times and brushed after every meal, not to mention after every bathroom visit! And, washed my hands.

You still didn't mention the deodorant :greengrin:

K Train
05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
theres not as many people during the offseason and those who are around only a few of them are hardcore into the draft