PDA

View Full Version : I let a Ravens fan have it on YouTube

DBR96A
04-30-2009, 11:40 PM
So there's a pussy-*** Ravens fan on YouTube who posts a video clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHIXQzY-TEw) of Ben Roethlisberger getting decked by Bart Scott back in 2006. He was openly hostile to anything that Steeler fans had to say, to the point that he began deleting their posts, and eventually disabled commenting altogether. So what did I do? I posted a message directly on his profile:

So how'd the Ravens do in the AFC Championship Game? I only ask here because commenting was disabled on that one video. I heard it was an exciting game, especially that part late in the game when Troy Polamalu picked off that pass and returned it for a TD to seal the game! Wow! Talk about great players making great plays!

Oh, and did you catch the Super Bowl? Man, that 88-yard drive near the end of the game was clutch, and that last throw to win the game was a thing of beauty, as was the catch! The ball was placed perfectly in the only six-inch-by-six-inch square of Tampa airspace where the WR could catch it! And the WR got both toes down too! That play will go down in Super Bowl history as one of the best!

I bet Ben Roethlisberger is breathing a sigh of relief that Bart Scott isn't in Baltimore anymore. On the other hand, it looks like Hines Ward will need to find himself a new bitch next year.

By the way, if you can't take the heat for the videos you post, then don't even bother posting any. *lol*

The day he uploaded the video clip: January 17, 2008. :lol:

$teelersRule
05-01-2009, 01:38 AM
gotttttt emmmmm :yellowthumb::cope:

DahBurgh
05-01-2009, 11:07 AM
We beat them 3 times last year and then set a record by being the first team to win 6 superbowls. The ravens can talk as much as they want but we still kicked their asses. For some strange reason though they think still think they are better than us, 3 times in one season isnt luck were just better than them.

Scorp
05-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Bitches like that will always be bitches. Good job. Way to serve em heat.

Steel Trap86
05-01-2009, 04:49 PM
oh man i've let that guy have it a **** load of times, i know the vid. and the lendale stomping of the towel, that one gets hit all the time lol ****in dummy's still think tennessee is better because they beat us in one reg season game, i always tell them they forget the jets blew them out and houston beat them as well, does that make houston a better team? LOL HELL NO. they'll never learn.....until sept 10

Silverback 92
05-01-2009, 08:48 PM
it dont matter what ratbird fans say, its all about what happens on the field ,and thats all that matters

Callax
05-01-2009, 10:30 PM
So there's a pussy-*** Ravens fan on YouTube who posts a video clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHIXQzY-TEw) of Ben Roethlisberger getting decked by Bart Scott back in 2006. He was openly hostile to anything that Steeler fans had to say, to the point that he began deleting their posts, and eventually disabled commenting altogether. So what did I do? I posted a message directly on his profile:

The day he uploaded the video clip: January 17, 2008. :lol:

Hey raven fan:
Pop quiz hotshot, How many Superbowls have you won in the last 10 years:

ONE!!

How many superbowls have the STEELERS won in the last 5 YEARS:

TWO (2)

You got punked, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT 3 THREE TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR!!!

DEAL WITH IT... WE WON, YOU LOST, YOU PUNK A$$ BIATCHES
WE ARE BETTER PERIOD!!

SteelerBee43
05-02-2009, 12:53 AM
:clap: good for you,my comments been deleted too ...sore *** loser.....http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/SMILIES/heat.gif (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=470)

Sir Blitzelot
05-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Way to stick up for Steeler Nation!:tt02: Ravens fans are such sore losers.

Stlrs4Life
05-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Nice comeback, and you can also remind him about McGahee getting punked by Clark.

BlitzburghNation
05-03-2009, 06:38 PM
:clap:,,,,,,,,,,,,,Way to go man :towelwave:

KSSteelerfan
05-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Way to put that Ravens fan in his place.:yellowthumb:

DBR96A
05-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Nice comeback, and you can also remind him about McGahee getting punked by Clark.

I specifically avoided talking about Willis McGahee's injury because it was serious, and it could have just as easily been Ryan Clark. Furthermore, I wanted to deny the guy of his typical "typical Pittsburgh loser" rebuttal. That's also why I do my best to eliminate any spelling and grammatical errors whenever I talk ****; in doing so, I defy people's ignorant stereotypes of Steeler fans (and people from Pittsburgh by extension). That's why people either shut up or resort to personal attacks whenever they reply to me. Either way, they lose. :lol: