PDA

View Full Version : How bout them Bucco's!

TEEMONT
04-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Anyone else notice that they are actually going to get out of April at .500 or better?!!!!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
04-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Anyone else notice that they are actually going to get out of April at .500 or better?!!!!!!!

Yes....I'm not getting to excited yet but I'm happy they're 11-7 at the moment.....Their starting pitching has very good so far....The sweep of the Marlins was great and taking two out of three in San Diego was nice.....Lost in extra innings last night.....I just want the Bucco's to finish above 500....That at least would be a start in the right direction....

Troyisabeast_43
04-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Yes....I'm not getting to excited yet but I'm happy they're 11-7 at the moment.....Their starting pitching has very good so far....The sweep of the Marlins was great and taking two out of three in San Diego was nice.....Lost in extra innings last night.....I just want the Bucco's to finish above 500....That at least would be a start in the right direction....

If the Pirates starting pitching continues to keep doing what it's doing here the next 2-3 weeks there is a very very good chance the Pirates can be near or right at something like 10 games over .500. And around here that would seem like World Series contention...