PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or are the Brown f*ckin crazy???

TampaSteelGirl
04-25-2009, 09:06 PM
THis team with the most needs gave up their first round draft pick and passed over a possible franchise QB??? Maybe I don't understand their draft stragedy but I thought this was retarded in my book!!

Callax
04-25-2009, 09:24 PM
THis team with the most needs gave up their first round draft pick and passed over a possible franchise QB??? Maybe I don't understand their draft stragedy but I thought this was retarded in my book!!

They must have ALOT of faith in Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson as their QB's, They do need help with OL, WR and a ALOT on Defense.....
Especially with getting rid of Kellen WinslowII ( too much of a chip on his shoulder)
WR is a big need, other than Braylon edwards, who is CLEV #2 WR
I don't know either!

Black@Gold Forever32
04-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Browns only had 5 picks so they really needed to add picks....Plus many QB's have been busts in the first round and the Browns just traded up in the first round for Brady Quinn back in the 2007 draft....lol Mark Sanchez only had 16 career starts at USC......I think there is very good chance he will be a bust.....

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
04-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Browns got like 500 picks in the second round.Nevermind..thought they took Cowboys pick but it was Buffalo.

BFISHIN80
04-26-2009, 03:15 AM

What the **** do the browns need a qb for?? They already have a pro bowl qb and Quinn looked pretty solid before getting hurt.

TampaSteelGirl
04-26-2009, 10:51 AM
What the **** do the browns need a qb for?? They already have a pro bowl qb and Quinn looked pretty solid before getting hurt.

Didn't see it last year...nope.

--- Added 4/26/2009 at 08:51 AM ---

Browns only had 5 picks so they really needed to add picks....Plus many QB's have been busts in the first round and the Browns just traded up in the first round for Brady Quinn back in the 2007 draft....lol Mark Sanchez only had 16 career starts at USC......I think there is very good chance he will be a bust.....

This is very true but he seems smart to me, I don't know, this guy seems special to me for some reason. I could be WAY off but I think he may have a better year than Stafford. We'll see.

Stlrs4Life
04-28-2009, 11:42 PM
They needed the extra picks. They have to start Quinn. They have invested alot in him.