PDA

View Full Version : Do you realize it could have been double digit turnovers ?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2006, 09:43 PM
6 turnovers tonight, but we had atleast 4 more that we fumbled that we recovered or that should have been intercepted.

6 damn turnovers in 1 game !!!! It just amazes me still and I don't know why anymore because I should be used to it, but we continually miss opportunities to score points by giving the ball away. Most of the turnovers were in the RedZone tonight, it just does nothing but drive you nuts.

Steelersfan
11-05-2006, 09:45 PM
So that gives us one more than we had all of last year? And we are only halfway done!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Yeah when I heard that stat today I don't know why but I just couldnt believe how far we've fallen.

OneSteelSoldier
11-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Actually it could have been 9 turnovers!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2006, 10:10 PM
If you count the tipped balls that could have been picked off, or that we're dropped it was probably more than 10 :nonod:

AZ_Steeler
11-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Ben should have had 5-6 interceptions today, there were several that were in the defenders hands and I actually think the defenders were surprised the ball was even there which is why they dropped them! :dunno:

This team needs to go back to the basics!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-06-2006, 12:24 AM
I would have hoped they went back to basics long before now :nonod: Something else that is bad to see, on the long passes that Ben threw that got picked off, they were really off the target of the WR. How much of that is the WR out of position and how much is Ben not putting it on the mark is probably equal but still you can see his arm strength isnt what it was last year.