PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson cries

Stlrs4Life
04-21-2009, 12:21 AM
Houshmandzadeh: Chad Ocho Cinco 'crying' for a trade

Chad Ocho Cinco is so unhappy in Cincinnati, it's bringing him to tears.
That's the message his former teammate, new Seahawks WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh, delivered on the NFL Network Friday night.

"Chad Johnson called me today. Crying," Houshmandzadeh said. "He wonders why everyone can get traded but him."

Seeing Jason Peters traded from Buffalo to Philadelphia and the Cardinals' willingness to deal Anquan Boldin may be making Ocho Cinco (the man formerly known as Chad Johnson) jealous.

The Bengals have not indicated they are willing to move Ocho Cinco thus far.

BlitzburghNation
04-21-2009, 12:57 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW,,,,,,,,,,,poor gold teeth,i'll probably lose sleep over this thread tonight :hilarious:

Poor little Ocho :moon: hole ,,,,,,,, Maybe he should get with T the Ho and ask him what his secret is :hilarious:

SteelerBee43
04-21-2009, 02:05 AM
:rofl:

Sir Blitzelot
04-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Even though I loathe the Bengals, I respect them for not backing down from their stance on this matter. Too many athletes in professional sports think that they can just run the franchise themselves, and can get a new contract or a trade, just by opening their mouths. Here is my advice to Ocho Cinco: Finish playing out your contract like a man, and once your contract expires, guess what? You will be a free-agent, and can play where you choose.

TampaSteelGirl
04-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Even though I loathe the Bengals, I respect them for not backing down from their stance on this matter. Too many athletes in professional sports think that they can just run the franchise themselves, and can get a new contract or a trade, just by opening their mouths. Here is my advice to Ocho Cinco: Finish playing out your contract like a man, and once your contract expires, guess what? You will be a free-agent, and can play where you choose.

Agree here 100% :yellowthumb:

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-21-2009, 11:43 AM
this is surprising to who?? he just probably wants out because he don't feel safe taking showers with all those prison boys....

Silverback 92
04-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Rot in Cincy and like it( Mr. H.O F ? )

Lunchbucket
04-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Boo who who,sniffle,sob,Boo who who again.It's always about me, Boo who who.

lloydfan4life
04-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Rot in Cincy and like it( Mr. H.O F ? )

:iagree:

http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/chad-johnson-hof-td-celebration.jpg
:lol::hilarious::lol:
JACKASS!!!

steelers4life66
04-21-2009, 01:37 PM
:iagree:

http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/chad-johnson-hof-td-celebration.jpg
:lol::hilarious::lol:
JACKASS!!!

:hilarious:

TampaSteelGirl
04-21-2009, 04:46 PM
From NFL.com

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/21/lewis-says-bengals-wont-trade-wr-ochocinco/

LEWIS SAYS BENGALS WON'T TRADE WR OCHOCINO

The name has changed, but the demand for a trade has not.

If itís April, Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco likely is seeking a trade. But once again, Ochocinco likely will be in Cincinnati after the draft passes.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis told the teamís Web site that heís growing tired of the trade talk because Ochocinco isnít going anywhere:

ďI donít know why people continue with the speculation of moving Chad,Ē Lewis said. ďMany times weíve reiterated, I donít know if weíre keeping count on this, Chadís not getting moved. Ö I donít know if any team that goes through a draft doesnít draft a wideout. Iím sure there will be at least 32 receivers picked in this draft by 32 teams. Chances are we probably take a wideout at some point in the draft.Ē
Three of our NFL.com experts have the Bengals taking Alabama OT Andre Smith with the No. 6 overall selection in this weekendís draft.

:haha: :tool:

DahBurgh
04-23-2009, 04:20 PM
I am so sick of players like T.O. and Ocho Cinko or whatever the hell his name is now. They have great talent and the abilty to be great but instead of shutting up and doing their jobs they wine and ruin everything a team has going(that more directed towards T.O.) This is a joke they are getting paid more money in a year than most of us will see in our lifetime. Slap them across the face tell to suck it up and play, theres not much I wouldnt do for a few million bucks and I have to read about Ocho Cinko crying because he doesnt like what team he is playing for in the National Football League. Is he kidding? Good job to the bengals for sticking to their guns on this one.