PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: Zachintosh66

AZ_Steeler
04-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
Zachintosh66 (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=604)

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Since Birth (31 years) it wasnt an option it was already in the blood.

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? Father and his family were from Tarentum.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? just one? Holmes i guess, b/c he is a buckeye. Ward, Ike are up there. Timmons is rising fast.

Why are they your favorite player? Buckeye and very explosive!

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Rod Woodson!

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Super Bowl XL was both my Dad and Grandpas last football game they ever watched, and we were all together for the game. Very Fitting!

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? is there any other? Hockey I guess. Baseball and Basketball suck now-a-days. Or X-Games/Olympics perhaps.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? Was tired of the other POS board I belonged to

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? perfect, friendly, fun

What do you do for a living? Labor in Auto Factory.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? Coach Adult Flag Football on weekends.

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? My sense of humor

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Dodge Ram

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? too fat :lol:

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Movies, Macinotsh, Concerts, Wrestling with the kids.

Favorite TV show(s)? Mythbusters

Favorite gaming console(s) and video game(s)? xbox 360 - ncaa football

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? my wife is a trooper, she hangs in there and screams at the tv also

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? depends if there is a winning streak involved

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? pizza, boneless wings

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? 3 (both turkeydays vs Lions, including the cointoss game. and in Cinci when Maddox threw a Fake FG TD.)

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Heinz id imagine

Immaculate Reception, "The Tackle", or "Immaculate Drive"? the tackle... i didn't want to see jerome go out like that

When do you think the Steelers will win #7? 2009

What do you think it will take for them to get back to the Super Bowl? a damn OL that is worth a pot to **** in and that can keep Ben healthy! And re-signing Mcfaddy!

steelersgal86
04-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Nice interview...I love boneless wings too :yesnod:

TampaSteelGirl
04-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Nice interview....I miss watching Steeler footbal with my family. That as so nice you got to enjoy SB XL with your dad and grandpa...a day you'll always treasure!!

LarryNJ
04-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Nice interview! I agree with Tampagirl that's great that you got to watch the SB with your Dad and Granpa.

I'm assuming that you work in a Dodge factory by the car you drive. Best of luck, I hope that all the auto makers turn it around.

Zachintosh66
04-17-2009, 04:55 PM
yeah we missed on the McFaddy thing tho... i forgot i even filled that out, that was a long time ago

Bucsfan4ever
04-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Great interview, AZ and Zach!

Love those boneless wings, too...with ranch and celery!

Dean Denton
04-18-2009, 03:22 AM
What is your favorite Steelers memory? Super Bowl XL was both my Dad and Grandpas last football game they ever watched, and we were all together for the game. Very Fitting! I'm afraid to ask why they what the last game your dad and Grampa watched.

I think I might change my game day rituals to the way you do it. All these year between SB 4 and 5. I'll do what I did last year again, but if it fails, I'll try a new system...

I think Hot Wings have to be on everyone menu when the Steelers play the ravens.

BlitzburghNation
04-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Nice read,,,,,,:bigthumb:

We also have a dodge."rumblebee" :yellowthumb:

My fav. food is pizza also :D

Scorp
04-20-2009, 01:22 AM
Season opener try tequila lime wings or habanero wings. You won't be disappointed. Very nice interview and that prediction for 7th championship. I'm right beside on that buddy.

Sir Blitzelot
04-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Awesome interview! Yeah, I remember the coin toss fiasco quite well, it ruined my Thanksgiving. :lol:

Phil Luckett is the worst official ever. :evilshake:

lloydfan4life
04-20-2009, 12:08 PM
I agree with MCS on the coin toss debacle.

Great interview!
I especially liked your reason for picking 'The Tackle' :yellowthumb:
That really would have sucked for Jerome.

SteelerBee43
04-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Great read Zach..:clap:.:clap:.....

KY TITAN
04-24-2009, 06:55 PM
:6smile:GOOD INTERVIEW ZACH :6smile:

Brad 69
02-07-2010, 10:17 AM
good interview super bowl XL was my favoritte too it was on my 12th birthday thats when i really became addicted