PDA

View Full Version : This team needs to get mad !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Where is the fire, the passion, the pissed off attitude, the " Ive had enough of this sloppy *** play, we're better than this" kind of firing up we need ?

Everytime we see an interview its, well we just have to play better, or well some things didnt go our way today or as a team we just need to do this or that. How about some WTF kind of performance is that, who the hell are you not making that play, why the shiat did you throw that ball when you were getting sacked, why in God's name didnt you make that block !!!???

The passion the fire the pissed off chip on our shoulder goes a long way if you ask me.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-05-2006, 01:28 PM
They should be playing with an attitude, but aren't and quit giving the other team extra chances!!

Captcoolhand
11-05-2006, 01:41 PM
I don't Blame the DEF. they're holding their own. But, our OFF. is killing us

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-05-2006, 01:47 PM
It's a team sport.You can't seperate the "O" and the "D". If one is letting the other down then that one needs to kick the other in the arse!!!

House of Steel
11-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Someone from that coaching staff needs to rip the living hell out of this team and tell them off so bad that they start get pissed off enough to go headhunting and *** kicking. I am dead serious. I am sick and tired of seeing the lame bullshit this team is saying in interviews. THIS ISN'T MY TEAM when they say **** like that. WHERE IS THE DAMN FIRE? WHERE THE SPITTING OF FIRE IN THEIR ATTITUDE? WHERE IS THE EVILNESS THAT ONCE LIVED IN THE DEFENSE? I want some kick *** football.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2006, 04:25 PM
The defense did it's part last weekend, they were brilliant, but overall in general, all 3 phases including the coaches are to blame; that much is evident.

AZ_Steeler
11-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Somebody in the locker room needs to gets pissed off and start calling people out! This is pathetic and you would think they would get tired of losing at some point!