PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news...

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-05-2006, 10:25 AM
2 Middle eastern men caught in stadium last night, just heard it on WTAE... more to follow

ITTSBURGH -- Investigators said two local college students of Middle Eastern descent were caught trying to break into Heinz Field overnight around 2:30 a.m.

According to authorities, the two Carnegie Mellon University students tried to climb the walls around the stadium, but were caught on surveillance by two security guards who work at the field.

Both men were taken into custody.
Click here to find out more!

State police, the local bomb squad and the FBI were all called to the scene.

Authorities alerted every NFL team of the break-in attempt.

The Steelers are set to take on the Denver Broncos today at 4:15 p.m. Authorities said additional security would be provided by county and state police, as well as the FBI.

This off their website...

How freakin stupid can a person be???

Captcoolhand
11-05-2006, 10:52 AM
That's F*cked up! Keep us posted if you get any more news

House of Steel
11-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Goes to tell you, you can't trust a person of a middle eastern desecandant anymore. I get nervous around them people, they just got a bad rap cause of their history. Why in the world were they trying to break into Heinz Field? There has to be more to the story.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-05-2006, 11:08 AM
They were saying something about wanting to check it out for a music video or something... sounds pretty shaky.

Yes everyone does look at them a little differently, that's to be expected in todays world, at least in this country. Those kids should have expected this also they are not dumb, ya gotta be smart to get in CMU, yeah Iwould not make it...

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-05-2006, 11:11 AM
Another follow up this time from Post Gazette:

Student project sparks terrorism fear at Heinz Field
Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Security will be heightened at Heinz Field today for the Steelers--Denver Broncos game after two Carnegie Mellon University students were arrested as they tried to sneak into the stadium overnight.

Pittsburgh police Chief Nate Harper said stadium security officers stopped the two men, described as U.S. citizens of Indian descent, as one stood on a chair and attempted to scale a wall near Gate B about 2 this morning.

With rumors of potential terrorism at NFL games fresh in their minds, Pittsburgh police called in the Joint Terrorism Task Force, made up of city and county police, the FBI and the county sheriff's office.

Police said a video camera was found in the vehicle that one of the men drove to the stadium, and they believe the two planned to finish filming a music video for a college project.

Bomb-sniffing dogs searched the whole stadium, Chief Harper said, but found no explosives.

The men were charged with criminal trespassing and conspiracy. Police said one of the men is 21 years old and is from New York, and the other is 20 and from California. Both live in the Squirrel Hill

area, off campus, Chief Harper said.

Police said stadium security will be ramped up despite the fact that they believe no terrorist acts were planned. They said more officers and a complement of police dogs will greet fans for the 4:15 p.m. game. Chief Harper added, however, that security checks won't be so severe that ticket holders should arrive early.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06309/735924-100.stm

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2006, 01:15 PM
It doesnt help that they are of middle eastern or indian heritage either, that will only fuel the fire of the public and the media.

What the hell were those 2 thinking, being that stupid ! They should locked up just for being complete morons !

House of Steel
11-05-2006, 01:46 PM
That is what I am saying, people from those backgrounds are going to get bad rapped cause of the history of terrorism in both areas of the world. I think there is more to this than just filming the rest of the video. I truly don't believe that. Anyone with film equipment is capable of selling that info to terrorist planners for major dough. I am dead serious. I am not buying into that legit story.

AZ_Steeler
11-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Scary situation hopefully it's nothing to worry about and the game goes off without any issues.

Koopa
11-05-2006, 06:56 PM
damn camel jockeys.......just blow up their country and kick all them bitches out of america, what to they bring to us that is productive??? all they do is smell like ****, at least mexicans come in and mow lawns and **** lol

House of Steel
11-05-2006, 07:00 PM
They smell like curry. Ask my wife, Koopa. She can't stand the site and smell of them. Curry smells like Burnt Rubber when they cook with that ****. I have a lot of Mexican friends and a few of them are some of the best people I've ever meet. THEY SURE CAN COOK A MEAN FINE DISH OF GREAT FOOD!!!